Forums have been fully updated and the theme has been slightly modified; you should notice better performance and some new features. 

If you don't like the background you can change it with the new background picker, be sure to mess around with that to your liking. 

This Theme is in a testing phase, if I find too many issues with it I will revert to a newer version of our previous theme. Report any bugs to me!

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Server Update Discussion Thread - Most Recent Update: April 28th, 2018

ret_banner3.png

You can use this thread to talk however you'd like to about the Server Updates posted, it helps a lot if you're constructive with what you write but it's not necessary and feel free to say your opinion. 

Server Update 28/03/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• Changed Token Capsules a tad - 
    • Tokens now spawn once every 2 hours. They despawn after 15 minutes if nobody picks them up. 
    • Tokens now spawn in sets of 20 with a chance to spawn at any of the 50 spawn points (Random Spawning). 
    • Supporters will now receive 2 Tokens per capsule and users will still receive the 1.
  • Kiss SWEP is now removed along with the Vendor. 

Added Content:

• This month will have a Token-based event. Every time that Tokens spawn a Gunpart will spawn with them, in a random location. This gunpart can be picked up with a 'Gunpart Bag' SWEP, which everyone will now spawn with. You can redeem these Gunparts for new permanent weapons at the new Gunpart vendor. 
  • To start the event off, there will be an increase in Token Spawn rates for the first week - Tokens will spawn once every hour. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Update 19/02/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• RTD token orbs now drop, to make up for the down-time on them they will drop every hour for the next 3 days. After that it will be once every 2 hours 30 minutes. 

Modified Files/Content:

• N/A

Added Content:

• N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Update 12/02/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• Disallowed players ability to grav-gun the plasma cannons ar2 orb. 
  • Players can now physgun and freeze their tip jars.

Modified Files/Content:

• N/A

Added Content:

• N/A

Server Update 10/02/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• A prop counter has been added back to your screen, you'll once again know how many props you are off hitting your prop limit. 
  • Disabled the 'kill' command whilst you are wanted. 
  • Increased the time you are Wanted from 2 minutes to 10 minutes. 
  • Increased jail time from 2 minutes to 4 minutes 30 seconds.
  • GREATLY reduced the walk speed of arrested users, this should allow much better "prisoner handling".
  • SWAT Medic now spawns with an Icarus SMG. 
  • Increased Max Lottery from 10mil to 30mil. 

Added Content:

• New map has been added, this map will now be available to play this map includes a subway, a ride-able train, an underground, a larger PD, much more space and buildings to place bases and even a beach; enjoy. The player-count over the next 3-7 days will decide if we do or do not keep this map. 
  • A new Vendor has been added inside the PD, this Vendor will only service Government Officials. He is located in a restricted area so I do not suggest talking to him if you're not a government official and you want to end up in jail. 
  • The PD Vendor offers the following temporary upgrades (You lose them after one life, each has different price in $): 
    • A weak, small Riot Shield. 
    • A stronger, larger Riot Shield. 
    • Ocelot Pistol
    • 'Upgrade My Gear' (Only available to SWAT, not Police/other Government Officials) this gives SWAT a larger buff to HP, armor, speed.
  • Added a Fine system for Police, if you don't pay your Fine you will be automatically wanted. As an Officer you can have any law-breaking reason to Fine a player if you'd rather Fine them than arrest them. The Fine has a minimum and maximum cap ranging from $1.5k to $10k. 
  • Added scrolling, editable text-screens in the F4 menu - these will be good for more RP-like shops or whatever else you find for them. 

Server Update 10/02/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• Disabled Plasma Cannon giving the user AR2 orbs which could be used to abuse them with the HL2 ar2 rifle. 

Modified Files/Content:

• N/A

Added Content:

• N/A

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nice Guy John said:

umm wtf did you just clap ya dick all over your keyboard

Meant to have it hidden when it had lorem ipsum written all over it lol, should be good now 

• Like 1

Server Update 02/10/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• A prop counter has been added back to your screen, you'll once again know how many props you are off hitting your prop limit. 
  • GREATLY reduced the walk speed of arrested users, this should allow much better "prisoner handling".

Added Content:

• New map has been added, this map will now be available to play this map includes a subway, a ride-able train, an underground, a larger PD, much more space and buildings to place bases and even a beach; enjoy. The player-count over the next 3-7 days will decide if we do or do not keep this map. 
  • A new Vendor has been added inside the PD, this Vendor will only service Government Officials. He is located in a restricted area so I do not suggest talking to him if you're not a government official and you want to end up in jail. 
  • The PD Vendor offers the following temporary upgrades (You lose them after one life, each has different price in $): 
    • Ocelot Pistol
    • 'Upgrade My Gear' (Only available to SWAT, not Police/other Government Officials) this gives SWAT a larger buff to HP, armor, speed.
  • Added a Fine system for Police, if you don't pay your Fine you will be automatically wanted. As an Officer you can have any law-breaking reason to Fine a player if you'd rather Fine them than arrest them. The Fine has a minimum and maximum cap ranging from $1.5k to $10k. 
  • Added scrolling, editable text-screens in the F4 menu - these will be good for more RP-like shops or whatever else you find for them. 
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Server Update 02/10/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

Added Content:

• New map has been added, this map will now be available to play this map includes a subway, a ride-able train, an underground, a larger PD, much more space and buildings to place bases and even a beach; enjoy. The player-count over the next 3-7 days will decide if we do or do not keep this map. 
    • Ocelot Pistol

Will bill get a crowbar? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Added Content:

Can't wait to see the new PD

38 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Increased Max Lottery from 10mil to 30mil. 

oh boy

• Like 1

I think lottos should go to 50m so @Long Haired Stranger can loose some more money to @iBagelHole.

The new map is a bit laggy for a lot of people, I like the idea of the new map but we can't be using NFO Servers for a bigger map.

These are opinions please no roast. I already want to die, don't make it worse.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zipper said:

I think lottos should go to 50m so @Long Haired Stranger can loose some more money to @iBagelHole.

true, making stranger go to exactly $0 from the 30 mil lottos by winning 20+ in a row was boring we need to make it faster.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, iBagelHole said:

true, making stranger go to exactly $0 from the 30 mil lottos by winning 20+ in a row was boring we need to make it faster.

I would uprep this but I have a limit now </3

On 2/8/2018 at 11:13 PM, Jouaram said:

these are both MEGA GAY

its like walking half the speed of when you are crippled and lifting more than you can carry in fallout new vegas.

Edited by Roasted Canary

Server Update 19/02/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• RTD token orbs now drop, to make up for the down-time on them they will drop every hour for the next 3 days. After that it will be once every 2 hours 30 minutes. 

Modified Files/Content:

• N/A

Added Content:

• N/A

• Like 2

On 2018-02-18 at 8:46 PM, iBagelHole said:

Lottos r fucking rigged

• Like 1

Minor server change:

• Added /arrestcheck commands. Checking a player who was arrested shows where they were arrested, in the same way NLR check shows where players died.
  • Like 2

Just now, yelsew352 said:

Minor server change:

• Added /arrestcheck commands. Checking a player who was arrested shows where they were arrested, in the same way NLR check shows where players died.

yelsew for owner

Just now, Kodey said:

yelsew for owner

It was in before just buggy and I kinda forgot to post about it- if you notice any issues with it let me know!

Server Update 07/03/2018: 

Bug Fixes:

• Duped dolls are now useless. 

Modified Files/Content:

• Added a cuff breaker to the escape tunnel of PD. 
  • Added a ladder to get up the escape tunnel of PD without the use of a climb swep/grapple hook. 

Added Content:

• Kisses gained by the kiss swep now have sound, along with a vendor. The vendor sells dolls, trails for kisses. This will be a discontinued event so get what you can whilst you can. (Vendor and Kiss swep will be removed 28/03/2018). 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Not ST john said:

This isnt how you do the date IOI

DD/MM/YYYY 

The correct way. More internationally recognised method. 

Thanks, Luna

20 minutes ago, Not ST john said:

Who?

It's every post they do. I have an aneurysm every time I have to look at it.

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.