Forums have been fully updated and the theme has been slightly modified; you should notice better performance and some new features. 

If you don't like the background you can change it with the new background picker, be sure to mess around with that to your liking. 

This Theme is in a testing phase, if I find too many issues with it I will revert to a newer version of our previous theme. Report any bugs to me!

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Server Update Discussion Thread - Most Recent Update: April 28th, 2018

3 hours ago, Child with a gun said:

😋

1+1

5*4

4/6

3 hours ago, Informer ♥ said:

Cookin' up some multiplication

Auto correct 🙂

13 hours ago, Jouaram said:

Bartender and Club Owner now have access to Wardrobe, running around using Wardrobe instead of creating some form of RP environment or

Btw bartender doesn’t have access to wardrobe

Bug Fixes:

• Bartender now correctly has access to wardrobe. 
  • Meth cook no longer has access to wardrobe.
  • When firing a plasma cannon orb, players will now type in chat 'Firing a plasma cannon orb' so that Staff can refer to chat logs when dealing with sits revolving around this.
  • Fixed a bug that let food from Bartenders take your hp over 300.

Modified Files/Content:

• More hobo dumpsters have been added, including some in the sewers. 
  • Villain + Vigilante have been removed until a rework can be made possible. 
  • A new category 'Gang Rivals' has been added and within it the Russian + Italian mobs. This category has been placed at the bottom of the F4 menu above 'Other'.
  • Amphetamine Cook has been disabled. 

Added Content:

• RTD token drops have been re-added for the weekend! These drops will last until mid-day Monday! These spawn every 2 hours 40 minutes. 
  • A new printer has been added, purchasable only for players who reach 60 hours of playtime. 
  • 'Tasks' has been added back which lets players gain access to the Member group and in-game cash by joining the Steam Group, Discord. You can access this menu by typing !loyalty
  • A multi-core enabler has been added back. This is the 'FPS BOOST' you'd see upon joining the server before. You'll see this upon join once again. 
  • Like 5

Thank god for the FPS boost. Also add a printer for people with 400 hours : ) so I can be special

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jouaram said:
  • A new printer has been added, purchasable only for players who reach 60 hours of playtime. 
  •  

Is it possible for me to get access to this since I lost my 1800 hours

On 9/13/2018 at 2:58 AM, Jouaram said:

Police Trainee has been added for those that wish to play a PD job without getting the playtime, but with heavier restrictions. This job has no arrest baton or weapon and only has access to the contraband scanner, unarrest stick, stun stick and battering ram. (If this job wants a weapon, they'll have to find a Gun dealer and purchase one).

That is fucking stupid, but what can be done anymore.

10 hours ago, Jouaram said:

A multi-core enabler has been added back. This is the 'FPS BOOST' you'd see upon joining the server before. You'll see this upon join once again. 

Hopefully helps, but something still causing major FPS lag especially in front of PD.

• Confused 2

On 9/13/2018 at 4:15 AM, Kodey 🐣 said:

Will I be able to micspam as the bartender? Or will I get punished for RPing

wah wah wah

• Haha 2

As to add on to what Judicator said, whenever you stare at fountain or the front of PD it randomly halves my FPS. Not sure if that helps but I wanted to add on to it.

13 hours ago, Jouaram said:

Added Content:

• RTD token drops have been re-added for the weekend! These drops will last until mid-day Monday! These spawn every 2 hours 40 minutes. 

this made me get on

On 9/13/2018 at 3:58 AM, Jouaram said:

Added Content/Modified Files/Content/Bug Fixes:

• Recently the server has been FILLED with minge's - part of this is a lack of staff issue and the other part is the ease of access to minge with. I've made some changes to assist avoiding this: 
    • SWAT, SWAT Jugg, Mayor's Bodyguard and Police Chief all now require 5 hours of playtime.
    • Police, Gun Dealer and Hitman all now require 2 hours of playtime.
    • Mayor's Bodyguard no longer has access to unnecessary sweps for their job (Contraband scanner, arrest stick etc)
    • Police Trainee has been added for those that wish to play a PD job without getting the playtime, but with heavier restrictions. This job has no arrest baton or weapon and only has access to the contraband scanner, unarrest stick, stun stick and battering ram. (If this job wants a weapon, they'll have to find a Gun dealer and purchase one).
  • A bartender job has been added with access to the radio, same rules as the Club Owner but with access to beverages. 
    • A bar waitress has been added to accompany the bartender on creating a better RP environment. 
    • Bartender and Club Owner now have access to Wardrobe, running around using Wardrobe instead of creating some form of RP environment or entertainment will result in a demote/job ban and if continued, a player ban. (This gives players more creativity when it comes to their RP builds, if you abuse this you'll be ruining it for others if I have to revert this.)
  • Cinema Owner no longer has access to Wardrobe. 
  • A mystery perm weapon has been added to the RTD, this perm will be added to the store on Monday. If you manage to unbox this before Monday and you're the first person to unbox it, you will receive a free Care package from the Store! (Once unboxed, message me on Discord or Steam; this will be a first-come first-served situation.)

As a side note; the RTD hub has been added back with very little changed to it, this is due to the bug fixes revolving around the errors it creates from time to time taking longer to fix than expected. However, Friday to Monday I will be bringing back the old RTD drops around the map as a limited-time event; be ready for the sirens and get your tokens/mystery perm.

Now this this is an update I like (except the cinema owner loosing wardrobe I liked that a lot)

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.