If you're seeing this message you're either a new member or a returning one - so either way, welcome! To see majority of the Forum you need to sign in which you can do through Steam, fully secure. 

If you have any questions or concerns add me on Steam! https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jouaram/

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Server Update Discussion Thread - Most Recent Update: April 28th, 2018

4 hours ago, Jouaram said:

Bug Fixes:

• Care packages now give you the in-game $ upon purchase instead of inside the actual care package to avoid theft and/or bugs.

Modified Files/Content:

• Names above the head have been changed, now showing both HP and Armor, this is a WIP and will be modified over the week if need be.

Added Content:

• RTD/Store: 
    • AS-VAL (Available in RTD)
    • Evo Shotgun (Available in RTD and Store.)
    • P1-Z31 SMG (Available in RTD and Store.)
  • New Cosmetics at the Cosmetic Vendor!
    • 4 New Masks
    • 3 New Hats
    • 1 New Weapon

I'm gonna get one the server right away!

Oh fuck.

3 hours ago, LONG Haired Stranger said:

Sounds like a good idea, but not sure if this is something worth adding into the server ATM considering suggestions are closed and there are some bugs on the server.

Its worth adding because it might increase server sales 😛 as people like me want to try out guns before buying as I had a bad experience with Icarus Smg which makes me reluctant to buy another gun without trying

1 hour ago, jaildar said:

Its worth adding because it might increase server sales 😛 as people like me want to try out guns before buying as I had a bad experience with Icarus Smg which makes me reluctant to buy another gun without trying

The concern is: Who’s gonna make it? We don’t really have a dedicated dev right now.

I don’t really think “increasing server sales” by adding more stuff would be the best way to do it. I feel like the people in charge of adding/removing/changing things should be rather focusing more on what needs to be fixed instead because overall, it is most likely able to affect new players gameplay and sometimes even old players.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Shalom said:

add now or resignation

$10 gift card if you don’t add 🤠 @Jouaram 

3 hours ago, jaildar said:

just ask older players about the weapons before buying, im sure they will tell you if it is worth or not.

// players that already have the weapon

Edited by A1phaClaus🎅
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, A1phaClaus🎅 said:

just ask older players about the weapons before buying, im sure they will tell you if it is worth or not.

// players that already have the weapon

that depends because your playing style might differ from mine and we might end up liking different guns.

9 hours ago, jaildar said:

that depends because your playing style might differ from mine and we might end up liking different guns.

i didnt say ask me i said ask other players if they have the weapon they can tell you if it doesnt any good amount of damage

53 minutes ago, A1phaClaus🎅 said:

i didnt say ask me i said ask other players if they have the weapon they can tell you if it doesnt any good amount of damage

I said that in context .

I said that in context .

59 minutes ago, A1phaClaus🎅 said:

and your wish will never happen why ever buy a gun when you can just ''test it''

I am sure if he caught Jouaram in-game he would have no issue spawning a temporary perm for him to try out, especially if he expressed interest in buying it. Not sure why you think "testing it" would replace owning it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveThe2nd said:

I am sure if he caught Jouaram in-game he would have no issue spawning a temporary perm for him to try out, especially if he expressed interest in buying it. Not sure why you think "testing it" would replace owning it. 

because why would you pay for it if you can just get temps

Edited by A1phaClaus🎅

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• Token eggs can now be inventory'd allowing for you to trade them to other players easily/in bulk. This is in testing phase so I will be monitoring how this effects token eggs/gameplay if it's a negative effect it may be reverted/changed. 

Added Content:

• N/A
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• Token eggs can now be inventory'd allowing for you to trade them to other players easily/in bulk. This is in testing phase so I will be monitoring how this effects token eggs/gameplay if it's a negative effect it may be reverted/changed. 

Added Content:

• N/A

I put down 13 at a time and have 32 in my inv rn so far it works great 🙂

1 hour ago, Jouaram said:

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

Added Content:

• N/A

Now I can't steal people's eggs anymore = ruined rp 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Judicator said:

Now I can't steal people's eggs anymore = ruined rp 

I stole your egg tho so you still can 🙂

1 hour ago, Jouaram said:

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

Added Content:

• N/A

still no shalom trail

• Angry 3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.