Forums have been fully updated and the theme has been slightly modified; you should notice better performance and some new features. 

If you don't like the background you can change it with the new background picker, be sure to mess around with that to your liking. 

This Theme is in a testing phase, if I find too many issues with it I will revert to a newer version of our previous theme. Report any bugs to me!

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Server Update Discussion Thread - Most Recent Update: April 28th, 2018

Server Update May 8th, 2018:

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• N/A

Added Content:

• On screen lawboard added.
    • Should no longer restrict use of permanent items menu when using the Context Menu.
  • Experimental Kidnap Baton added to Thief and Professional Thief.
    • Normal kidnapping rules are still in effect.
    • We're testing the waters with it. Report any bugs you find immediately.
  • Like 1

Just now, Kodey 🐣 said:

So this won’t apply to all custom jobs?

Not for now, keep in mind we'd have to go through each job individually just to add that. It is being kept to Professional Thief and Thief because it hasn't been fully tested on a populated server.

Just now, yelsew352 said:

Not for now, keep in mind we'd have to go through each job individually just to add that. It is being kept to Professional Thief and Thief because it hasn't been fully tested on a populated server.

Ok, good to know

Some further changes that also include yelsew's changes

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• Prop Limit Changes: 
    • User Prop Limit: 45 -> 60 
    • Member Prop Limit: 55 -> 65
    • VIP Prop Limit: 60 -> 70 
    • VIP Elite Prop Limit: 65 -> 75
    • Supporter Prop Limit: 120 -> 125
    • Trusted Prop Limit: 120 -> 125
  • [Store Related] - Disabled the ability to purchase the 6-Month Supporter package. 

Added Content:

• [Store Related] - Added a new rank, 'Supporter Plus' which is an extra package that supporters can purchase once a month for a large array of benefits and packages at a discounted price. 
    • Supporter plus gives you access to the following: 
      • Lamp Tool
      • 145 Prop Limit
      • 1x Care Package
      • 1x Custom Printer Credit
      • $25,000,000 In-game Cash. 
    • After the month has expired, you will lose access to the prop limit and lamp tool; everything else is forever. 
  • On screen lawboard added, should no longer restrict use of permanent items menu when using the Context Menu.
  • Experimental Kidnap Baton added to Thief and Professional Thief, normal kidnapping rules are still in effect;
    we're testing the waters with it. Report any bugs you find immediately.
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Some further changes that also include yelsew's changes

Reveal hidden contents

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• Prop Limit Changes: 
    • User Prop Limit: 45 -> 60 
    • Member Prop Limit: 55 -> 65
    • VIP Prop Limit: 60 -> 70 
    • VIP Elite Prop Limit: 65 -> 75
    • Supporter Prop Limit: 120 -> 125
    • Trusted Prop Limit: 120 -> 125
  • [Store Related] - Disabled the ability to purchase the 6-Month Supporter package. 

Added Content:

• [Store Related] - Added a new rank, 'Supporter Plus' which is an extra package that supporters can purchase once a month for a large array of benefits and packages at a discounted price. 
    • Supporter plus gives you access to the following: 
      • Lamp Tool
      • 145 Prop Limit
      • 1x Care Package
      • 1x Custom Printer Credit
      • $25,000,000 In-game Cash. 
    • After the month has expired, you will lose access to the prop limit and lamp tool; everything else is forever. 
  • On screen lawboard added, should no longer restrict use of permanent items menu when using the Context Menu.
  • Experimental Kidnap Baton added to Thief and Professional Thief, normal kidnapping rules are still in effect;
    we're testing the waters with it. Report any bugs you find immediately.

:pepehands:

Fixed a bug which let you use the kidnap baton again after you've committed suicide.

@Jouaram The Supporter+ Custom printer credit doesnt work, and is spawns you a scuffed Care package with no RTD tokens and 15m.

Just now, Magical said:

@Jouaram The Supporter+ Custom printer credit doesnt work, and is spawns you a scuffed Care package with no RTD tokens and 15m.

Looking into it, will re-apply to users who have purchased when it's fixed 

• Like 1

Just now, Jouaram said:

Looking into it, will re-apply to users who have purchased when it's fixed 

Thank you!

Bug Fixes:

• N/A

Modified Files/Content:

• Changed the overall font for the kidnap system
  • The kidnapped screen now shows the amount of times you're kidnapped for.

Added Content:

• Force exit, force respawn, knockout(kidnap system,) and unknockout have been added for staff.
  • Like 2

Server Update May 9th, 2018:

Bug Fixes:

• Removed ability to knock out party members

Modified Files/Content:

• Removed thiefs, professional thiefs from spawning with kidnap baton
  • Added kidnap baton to BMD for $25k a pop
  • Removed supporter plus's access to lamp tool
  • Added supporter plus access to light tool
  • Kidnap baton changes:
    • Players can be woken up by pressing +USE
      • Wake up making a startled noise
    • Updated clientside UI
      • Players who are knocked out, whether you are holding a baton or not, will display that they can be woken up. Save your friends!
    • Players who wake up normally will make a groaning noise
    • Can't knock out arrested players
    • Players who are moving slowly may be knocked out, this value may be adjusted as needed.

Added Content:

• N/A
  • Like 4

Does anyone think there should be any penalties after waking up from being knocked out? As of right now, health is the only thing being changed (not intentionally, but nice either way).

We were thinking of freezing the player or slowing them down a lot after waking up for about two minutes, and the player could button mash to lower that time. We don't want to invest time in making this system if you guys don't want it, so we're asking you before moving on.

Does anyone think there should be any penalties after waking up from being knocked out? As of right now, health is the only thing being changed (not intentionally, but nice either way).

We were thinking of freezing the player or slowing them down a lot after waking up for about two minutes, and the player could button mash to lower that time. We don't want to invest time in making this system if you guys don't want it, so we're asking you before moving on.

There should defiantly be a penalty, like a slow walk speed and the disability to kill yourself

• Like 1

I feel like they shouldn't be able to use anything for the duration of the two minutes of slow walking i.e. lockpick, keypadcracker, weapons, etc...

• Like 1

Just now, Magical said:

I feel like they shouldn't be able to use anything for the duration of the two minutes of slow walking i.e. lockpick, keypadcracker, weapons, etc...

We're also thinking of make a hand-cuff type thing when you get kidnapped, so the kidnapper would have to I.E. press E + Mouse2 to "hand cuff" them. It'll give them a slow walk speed and restrict them from pulling out any weapons or spawning anything in, and the victim will be able to escape it.

Just now, Marki said:

We're also thinking to make a hand-cuff type thing when you get kidnapped, so the kidnapper would have to I.E. press E + Mouse2 to "hand cuff" them. It'll give them a slow walk speed and restrict them from pulling out any weapons or spawning anything in, and the victim will be able to escape it.

So basically like the rope restraint swep? If possible i would like to see that, but with an added feature like, if they get hit with a stunsitck or damaged at all, the progress bar for them trying to escape gets reset.

Just now, Magical said:

So basically like the rope restraint swep? If possible i would like to see that, but with an added feature like, if they get hit with a stunsitck or damaged at all, the progress bar for them trying to escape gets reset.

It won't be anything visual but good idea on the reset thing.

• Like 1

I'm basically trying to prevent players from escaping for around 15 minutes as long as the kidnappers keep an eye on the player. I'd be totally fine with slowed movement and some sort of minigame (either button mashing or pressing buttons in time and correct) to break free. This way we could remove all rules on kidnapping besides the ransom. Having more rules "automated" in a sense helps staff and helps players.

Not only that, if the kidnap baton is integrated into the server properly, you guys will have one less thing to "advert". For now, make sure you still mention in text chat that you are kidnapping someone.

• Like 1

Minor Server Update May 11th, 2018:

Bug Fixes:

• Force exit now exits players out of pianos.

Modified Files/Content:

•  

Added Content:

• Mods now have a ulx command to clear disconnected players' props.
  • Like 3

Just now, Emily said:

only took 4 years :omegalul:

sorry im slow

• Like 1

I unblacklisted a few props that didn't really need to be. If you want anything unblacklisted, message me the exact prop name and I'll take a look at it.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.