Forums have been fully updated and the theme has been slightly modified; you should notice better performance and some new features. 

If you don't like the background you can change it with the new background picker, be sure to mess around with that to your liking. 

This Theme is in a testing phase, if I find too many issues with it I will revert to a newer version of our previous theme. Report any bugs to me!

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Server Update Discussion Thread - Most Recent Update: April 28th, 2018

Bug Fixes:

• 'Valentines Dolls' can now play sounds even if another player is using the doll.

Modified Files/Content:

• 'Valentines Dolls' now activate on left click instead of every 5 seconds.
  • I'm going through old, poorly functioning addons that aren't often used and removing them. This is mainly for performance. Removed addons: 
    • Weed system
    • Amphetamine system 
    • Tasks (An updated version will be added back later)
  • Custom Jobs that paid for the Amphetamine system will now see the classic Meth system on their job instead. 
  • Along with this, the removal of certain jobs was necessary: 
    • Junkie has been removed. 
    • Amphetamine Cook has been removed. 
  • Payday's have been changed from occurring every 2.6 minutes to occurring every 10 minutes. All payday's will be modified so that you don't lose any money based on this change, this is purely so it's easier for me to work out the correct values needed when changing them. 
  • Police were being harshly underpaid for their job. I've made some changes to this: 
    • Police's paydays have been changed from 80k an hour to 300k an hour. 
    • Police Chief's paydays have been changed from 115k an hour to 600k an hour. 
    • SWAT Jug, SWAT Medic, SWAT's paydays have been changed from 115k an hour to 500k an hour. 
    • Mayor's payday has been changed from 350k an hour to 1000k an hour. 
    • These amounts have been altered based on putting into perspective that police have no access to any entities that create money. Once a mission system is in place these rates can and will be re-looked at. The amounts sound like A LOT on paper, but try them out in-game before complaining. ty. 
      • All jobs paydays have been modified to fit the new '10 minute payday' times. 

Added Content:

• After 30 minutes of AFK you will have your job set to 'AFK' and be demoted from your job. (Staff pls dont kick AFK players unless the server is capped)
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Jouaram said:

Police were being harshly underpaid for their job. I've made some changes to this: 

• Police's paydays have been changed from 80k an hour to 300k an hour. 
  • Police Chief's paydays have been changed from 115k an hour to 600k an hour. 
  • SWAT Jug, SWAT Medic, SWAT's paydays have been changed from 115k an hour to 500k an hour. 
  • These amounts have been altered based on putting into perspective that police have no access to any entities that create money. Once a mission system is in place these rates can and will be re-looked at. The amounts sound like A LOT on paper, but try them out in-game before complaining. ty. 
    • All jobs paydays have been modified to fit the new '10 minute payday' times. 

hey thats great and all but wheres the old xm

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

4 hours ago, Jouaram said:

I hope this is a typo on here and not actually in game regarding the Mayor's payment an hour. These look good on paper, and they should work.

On 8/8/2018 at 2:29 PM, Jouaram said:

Sorry, I worded it really poorly. I'm saying that Custom Jobs won't be able to have it in their F4 menu, anyone can buy it off a Gun Dealer/BMD and use it. 

Does this mean those who made their cc have gun dealer permissions can sell it? 

I know most custom jobs are thiefs but the rare chance someone made theirs a gun dealer one.

Thank you

6 hours ago, Jouaram said:

Custom Jobs that paid for the Amphetamine system will now see the classic Meth system on their job instead. 

If this statement is true I will kiss you on the lips jouaram. I have been wanting the good meth on custom jobs for months this makes me so happy!!!!

Edited by Snowflake ❄

7 hours ago, Jouaram said:

'Valentines Dolls' now activate on left click instead of every 5 seconds.

I'm gonna assume that these are the anime and cat dolls and such... So this means I can annoy the fuck out of everyone with my anime doll? +1

Dig this new update.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jouaram said:

• I'm going through old, poorly functioning addons that aren't often used and removing them. This is mainly for performance. Removed addons: 
    • Weed system
    • Amphetamine system 
    • Tasks (An updated version will be added back la

oh no why amphetamine it's such a good system you can make 2.5 mil per batch if you find out 100% formula which only takes like 30 minutes it's a shame but i guess if it's for performance then yeah probably for the best 

:Pepe::Pepe::Pepe::Pepe::Pepe:/5

8 hours ago, Jouaram said:

After 30 minutes of AFK you will have your job set to 'AFK' and be demoted from your job. (Staff pls dont kick AFK players unless the server is capped)

Rip afk farming

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yelsew352 said:

What is this?

When you first log into the server you recieve a pop up that asks you to join the discord, steam group, etc. that is no longer there, so fewer pop ups basically 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jouaram said:

I'm going through old, poorly functioning addons that aren't often used and removing them. This is mainly for performance. Removed addons: 

• Weed system
  • Amphetamine system 

Good night, sweet prince. You have treated me well these past few months.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.