Forums have been fully updated and the theme has been slightly modified; you should notice better performance and some new features. 

If you don't like the background you can change it with the new background picker, be sure to mess around with that to your liking. 

This Theme is in a testing phase, if I find too many issues with it I will revert to a newer version of our previous theme. Report any bugs to me!

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Removal Of ItemStore

ItemStore is going to be removed in the coming Weeks. This means, EMPTY YOUR INVENTORYS and place them into your Permanent Inventory. The permanent inventory will also likely be changed into "Inventory SWEP" to avoid confusion for new players. 

This also includes ItemStore banks, anything Item-Store related will be removed permanently. After removal you can expect a good amount of performance increase along with a new Permanent Items vendor that sells the permanent items straight into your perm inv instead of itemstore. 

Post your concerns/issues you have with the permanent item SWEP so I can look into resolving them. 

• Like 7

Anything that increases performance is welcome. The new map lags the fuck out of me.

• Like 3

Just now, Tänz said:

Anything that increases performance is welcome. The new map lags the fuck out of me.

I'm seeing quite a good amount of FPS complaints, I added Notiboards at the same time as the new map so I can't safely know which is the bigger cause so I'm going to remove Notiboards for today. Reply back here if you see any noticeable increase in performance. 

• Like 1

I would also like to point out that you cannot pickup weapon shipments with more than 10 units. And you cannot pickup single  temporary weapons either. If we're going to use the perm inventory from now on i think this should be changed to help new users.

1 minute ago, DoubleTrouble said:

this wouldn't affect my rpg in my inventory would it?

If you're being serious, yes it'd be deleted if left in your ItemStore. I can make any item inventoryable by perma inventory though, including an RPG 

29 minutes ago, Pickle Cipher said:

What is the status of my missing gold bars? Have they disappeared forever into the void?

I will sort this situation out for you today or tomorrow, PM me on the Forums if I forget and it's been more than 2 days from this post 

• Like 2

So what if i hit the 1000 limit on my drugs and have the rest in my inventory. There was a lot more space in the inventory then the perm items menu so i was able to store a lot more drugs in there and continue.

1 hour ago, Jouaram said:

If you're being serious, yes it'd be deleted if left in your ItemStore. I can make any item inventoryable by perma inventory though, including an RPG 

pls make it inventory able through perma inventory then. 

Wait I'm confused, perma items are being wiped or something?

1 hour ago, iBagelHole said:

So what if i hit the 1000 limit on my drugs and have the rest in my inventory.

1000 drugs. Cmon.

Just now, I Fly United said:

Why is this being removed? 

ItemStore is an extremely buggy addon and since there's such large inventories full of random junk, it causes a lot of players to lose items. The addon saves really weirdly too, and permanent inventory is on a much better system for storage.

• Like 1

SO will I be able to store my 100+ shipments of m4a1s, p90s, desert eagles, dualis, AKs, drags, unarrest sticks, and smokes?

wow I wasted so much money yesterday and time trying to find bmd and now item storage is getting removed, Ooof

7 minutes ago, Timmy said:

wow I wasted so much money yesterday and time trying to find bmd and now item storage is getting removed, Ooof

You're misunderstanding, Item Storage is being moved to the permanent item System where you can store your items as you would with ItemStore

5 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

You're misunderstanding, Item Storage is being moved to the permanent item System where you can store your items as you would with ItemStore

There's tons of normal items that can't be put into the permanent inventory, when do you think we'll fix that

Just now, yelsew352 said:

There's tons of normal items that can't be put into the permanent inventory, when do you think we'll fix that

That's what this post is for, for people to post if they find any items that can't be put into it

• Like 1