Forums have been fully updated and the theme has been slightly modified; you should notice better performance and some new features. 

If you don't like the background you can change it with the new background picker, be sure to mess around with that to your liking. 

This Theme is in a testing phase, if I find too many issues with it I will revert to a newer version of our previous theme. Report any bugs to me!

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Removal Of ItemStore

1 hour ago, UnknownBlyat skinhub.com said:

the that jew better i put to much money on a shit ton of grenades and door breaches

It’ll likely take a few months, so you would’ve used all of your shipments by then

Can someone paraphrase what he means by item store, if possible translate it into slow 14-year old terms.

1 minute ago, PopeTart said:

Can someone paraphrase what he means by item store, if possible translate it into slow 14-year old terms.

Item store, the inventory where the shipments go

• Thanks 1

A test run will occur tomorrow where ItemStore will be removed for 18-24 hours. If you have any questions reply here, this is simply so I can test performance differences with/without ItemStore. 

Any and all items in ItemStore will not be affected. (But will be unusable during this time)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

But will be unusable during this time)

Will we be able to move shipments, guns, bombs and etc into perm inventory?

Just now, Kodey 🐣 said:

Will we be able to move shipments, guns, bombs and etc into perm inventory?

List everything you want move-able into it and I will make it perm inv-able. Shipments need to be shot and broken before they can be inventory'd though

6 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

List everything you want move-able into it and I will make it perm inv-able. Shipments need to be shot and broken before they can be inventory'd though

im banned so unban me so i can do it

Just now, ❤️Child with a gun❤️ said:

im banned so unban me so i can do it

no

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Deployable cracker

door breach

frag grenade

keypad cracker

kidnap baton

knife

lockpick

medkit

smoke grenade

unarrest stick

Spoiler

High-end glock

high-end lmg

high-end rifle

high-and sniper

rustic Shotgun

AK47

AUG

AWP

Deagle

Dualies

Famas

Five seven

G3SG1

Galil

Glock

M249

M3

M4A1

MP5

Mac10

P228

P90

SG550

Sg552

Scout

TMP

UMP45

USP

XM1014

7 hours ago, Jouaram said:

A test run will occur tomorrow where ItemStore will be removed for 18-24 hours. If you have any questions reply here, this is simply so I can test performance differences with/without ItemStore. 

Any and all items in ItemStore will not be affected. (But will be unusable during this time)

I noticed a bit less lag, so it works

Removal of itemstore is in full affect! Move your items from Itemstore to your Perm Inventory TODAY or you will be subject to losing all items in your Itemstore inventory. 

Planned time/data for itemstore removal: 23rd June, 2018 at 12pm EST

14 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Removal of itemstore is in full affect! Move your items from Itemstore to your Perm Inventory TODAY or you will be subject to losing all items in your Itemstore inventory. 

boi im banned on that day pls let me store them then reban mre for the rest of the 24 hours left

27 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Why you gotta do this to me

10 minutes ago, ❤️Child with a gun❤️ said:

boi im banned on that day pls let me store them then reban mre for the rest of the 24 hours left

Add me on steam and we can figure something out

After I update when I wake up, ItemStore will be removed; however the data will still be there if in the future old players or people that missed the notification to move their items want to get their items back I can add it back for a day every now and then. 

I will be testing to see how much better performance runs without ItemStore along with this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Get rid of the dynamic skybox. I don't think anyone will miss the shitty 2 seconds of night time. I'd be curious to know if performance increases.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SK - Astral said:

Get rid of the dynamic skybox. I don't think anyone will miss the shitty 2 seconds of night time. I'd be curious to know if performance increases.

i agree, or add a way longer second night 🙂

5 hours ago, SK - Astral said:

the night time is so cool, wish it'd be longer

• Love 1