KurDragon

admin ABUSE w/video

Accepted

This is valid proof of pure, and disgusting admin abuse. iFagelhole will be demoted and banned in-game for this crime. Thank you for your report.

• Like 1

Wow I thought Bagel would never do this... fat +1. Get this crazy man off the staff team! Ban him in game and on forums! 

Insane!

Gave me a good laugh. Thanks lmao

I'm tired of these abusive admins thinking they can get away with forcing people to suck their toes. This madness needs to stop.

• Like 1

This is fake news. I have no toes

Here is what really happened.

Shalom became admin.

AND DO YOU NOT HEAR WHAT HES DOING AT 1:50 THAT WAS FUNNY AF IF YOU HEARD HIM DO IT THE FIRST TIME YOU WOULD OBVIOUSLY WANT IT RECORDED AND SAVED JUST FOR THAT

Grapefruit technique 2.0 obv.

Just now, iBagelHole said:

This is fake news. I have no toes

Here is what really happened.

Shalom became admin.

AND DO YOU NOT HEAR WHAT HES DOING AT 1:50 THAT WAS FUNNY AF IF YOU HEARD HIM DO IT THE FIRST TIME YOU WOULD OBVIOUSLY WANT IT RECORDED AND SAVED JUST FOR THAT

Grapefruit technique 2.0 obv.

Lies after lies. What I didn't show here is that I got scammed by this clearly ABOUZSEIVE admin. I'm scared for my life... Will he force me to suck his nibs/toes the next time I hop on? I'm scared for my LIFE

iTruffleButter does indeed have no toes. He refers to his nub of a fucking foot as a toe. i have been forced to suck his nub once or twice. He likes to scream at me in the middle of a Fortnut game and he makes me suck his nub. im happy to see the demotion of such a power hungry figure in the community. 

His nub does taste good tho

I HAVE BEEN FORCED TPED AND RAPED TO SUCK HIS TOES ASS A YOUNG UDER AGED ANIME GIRL I AM SCARED TO PLAY ON HERE EVERYTIME BAGELCOCK SEE'S ME ITS A INSTANT SUCK MY TOES DADDY AND IM SCARED ~NOVVA

P.S. SAVE ME AND BAN HIM +1

• Angry 1

32 minutes ago, Geologists said:

TO ADD ON WATCHING THIS IS WHAT MODERATOR CAN JUST DO TO A PLAYER THINK ABOUT A ADMIN LIKE @Shalom CAN DO

why u gotta pick on me like that

btw his punishment was to suck on my toes, i made him feel the same discomfort he made you feel, @KurDragon. sorry you had to deal with that

Edited by Shalom
added btw
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shalom said:

btw his punishment was to suck on my toes

you werent even on, but i can see that happening since you always pm me to suck your toes.

I was forced in a jail and watched as this man sucked the devil out of his toe. HIS ONE SINGULAR TOE HE HAS. also side not *!tpjail Kitty*

Love ya all XD

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.