FitzyPie

SneakySheepy's Staff Application

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam

The first thing I would do in this situation is open the prop logs. If I notice someone spawning a ton of unneeded props in a short time, I would teleport to them and confront them. If I find that the spam was on accident, I would warn them for prop spam and the player needs to be careful next time. If the spam is on purpose and there isn't anything the props will be used on, I would ban him accordingly and remove disconnected players' props.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base"

If a player complains about an illegal base I would teleport to the reporter or take them to "admin land" just in case they want it private, and I would ask them what part is illegal. I would them teleport to the owner and check if the base is illegal. I would then tell the owner to fix it immediately. If the base is not illegal, I would refer the reporter to the MOTD. If they were refusing to change the base, I would warn the owner, kick them, and remove disconnected players' props.

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers

If I see another staff abusing their powers, like no-clipping to take money from printers from bases or even raiding bases. I would take a picture and start recording them, and when I have enough evidence, I would confront the staff's actions and see if it was an accident or if I was wrong about their doings. If the reason they gave me was bad or if they ignored me/threated me, I would give evidence that I had to higher ups and explain what happened.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit:

The first thing I would do is find what part is the uncooperative part. I would ask them to be cooperative and if they refused, I would tell them to read the motd and warn them. If they don't like how I do the sit, I would tell them they could always report me on the forums. If they started to insult me during the sit, I would punish accordingly. If I had to, I would mute/gag/gimp the player.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR:

RDM (Random Deathmatch): Killing a player without a good RP reason. I would check kill/damage logs. I would warn them for RDMx1 if it was a small account, but if it was MassRDM, I would ban for as long as I could and ask a higher-up to extend it.

RDA (Random Arrest): Arresting without a good RP reason. I would check arrest logs and confront the officer after checking the lawboard for anything about AOS. If the PD was following AOS correctly, I would leave them. If they were in fact RDAing, I would ban them accordingly and ask for an extension.

NLR (New Life Rule) Everything a player heard or knew about while they were alive before can't be mentioned. The player can't go to the area where they died for about 5 mintues and can't interrupt anything that is near the place where they died. I would check for NLR by doing ex. (/nlrcheck Bobby). I would jail them and refer them to the motd before warning them for NLRx1. If it was a mass account of NLR, I would ban accordingly and ask for an extension.

(Additional Comments): Today is my birthday and it would be very much loved if it would be accepted today. Thank you, cheers.

Edited by FitzyPie
Wrong hours on gametracker, had to take screenshot in-game.

1 hour ago, FitzyPie said:

Edited 1 minute ago by FitzyPie
Wrong hours on gametracker, had to take screenshot in-game.

before yall started -1'ing because of this

nobody has replied yet so its ok ?

Really bad answers (EX: you said you would TP someone to admin land for having an illegal base, I don't see how that would work out)

No forum activity *It's not required but it's not to be active and be a part of the communtiy you're administrating*

Never seen you in game before

53 minutes ago, ♔ Dildozer said:

Really bad answers (EX: you said you would TP someone to admin land for having an illegal base, I don't see how that would work out)

No forum activity *It's not required but it's not to be active and be a part of the communtiy you're administrating*

Never seen you in game before

I'm in game rn. I have been many times.

its meme but um 

still -1 

Even though this isnt required not much forum activity I would like to see you on forums

I haven't really seen you in game 

answers are iffy 

but Happy birthday!

-/+

1+ Good answers and offered protection for those who may need it.

1+  Decent time on server

1- 12 btw, maturity could be questionable.

1- Despite not being a requirement, little to no forum time

Edited by 2brady

1 hour ago, FitzyPie said:

Forum activityisn't counted 

just because it's not required, doesn't mean you should still have it

I've never seen you in game.

I've never seen you on the forums.

Answers could use some work.

I’ve never seen you in game, but I don’t think its because of my break. I know I can’t count off for forum activity, but you could work on that. Some of your answers are also iffy in places. 

Good luck

• Angry 1

never seen you before

way to young

whos mans are you

Since he only fixed his ingame name so he can show his real activity, I'll let it slide.

• Like 1

i love the people saying he’s too young, hes only slightly younger than me lol

Since you have come out and said you’re FootLettuce, ill change my name to a +/-

I dont remember having any negative interactions with you, but I haven’t been active enough in game to give a good answer on your character. I have played with you and you seem fine, but I’ll let other staff take this one.

Good luck, and happy late birthday

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

7 hours ago, Geologists said:

Who are you

Ummm your 12

Your name gives me aids

how mature of you, you act more of a 12 year old than him

• Like 1

+1

+You application is average but you show a good understanding of how to handle most situations

+Fairly active in game (Could use work on forums)

+Very good understanding of the rules 

1 hour ago, OGNinJa said:

to young.

But he has better grammar

• Like 1