Unfrosted

Gamingking's Moderator Application

Gamingking's Moderator Application

• Times Active: almost every single day 3 am to 10 pm on week days and on weekends 10 am to 12 pm

• Why I want/should be a moderator:i wanted to be a admin To enforce the rules Because there are lots of RDM and RDA Cases i know all of the rules and garrys mod is my fav game and rrp is my fav server i would never play on any Other servers 

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: I would fly around the map/Check logs and try to find the source If I find the source I would bring the player To a sit and ask him/her why are they doing it And I would permanently banned them For trying to crash the server or Warn them

People begin to complain about an "illegal base":I would go in there and ask them to remove the parts of the base are illegal If they do not comply I would kick them for not complying

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers:I would either demote them or permanently banned them for staff abuse

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: Bam them for one week/a day

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLRRDM is A random Deathmatch that happened out of nowhere RDA is Random Arrest bye a cop or a swat Member and NLR is New Life Rule meaning you cant go back for 5 minsHow do you determine if a player is breaking any of these? I Would check the logs And make sure the player is not breaking rules

Edited by gamingking13

DENIED

This application has been denied for the following reason(s):

• Advertising Application

Not only did you advertise your app, but you also have a lack in forum activity. I suggest working on that till you can apply again

You may reapply in 7 days.