If you're seeing this message you're either a new member or a returning one - so either way, welcome! To see majority of the Forum you need to sign in which you can do through Steam, fully secure. 

If you have any questions or concerns add me on Steam! https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jouaram/

- Jouaram

Vary Pore

Vary Pores Staff App

Vary Pore's Moderator Application

• In-Game Name: ⛤Vary Pore⛤
  • Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156067563
  • Steam Profile (Link):  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272400854
  • Hours on the server: 654 Hours
  • Times Active: Im active every day except mondays from 12pm- 4am
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: I would Like to be a moderator so I can help improve late nights on ret because I stay up till 4 usually and most of the time there's never staff on, especially during the week there's only staff on during the day.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes, I have completely read through the rules 
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes
  • To keep your Staffing position you are required at least 7 hours a week of in-game activity, can you meet this?:  Easily

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam If the server is lagging and players are complaining about prop spam I would go and check the logs and see what player(s) are spawning an abundance of props at the time. I would then tp the person/people spawning the props and see  what they were spawning. If they were clearly trying to lag the server with props I would freeze them and get evidence of the prop spam. then I would ban them for 12 hours then file an extension for a permanent ban.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base": If a player complains about another players illegal base I would tp to the person with the illegal base and tp the person that filed the complaint and ask what is illegal about the base. Once they tell me whats illegal ill check it out but ill also check for other illegal parts as i no clip around the base. when i find whats wrong with the base i will proceed to tell the owner of the base whats wrong and what they need to fix . if the person wants to argue and refuses to fix the base I will tell him he has 5 minutes to fix the base and that if he doesn't fix it he will receive a warn and that i will remove his base/kick him and clear dc props.

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers: If I were to witness another staff member i would first start gathering evidence and the i would proceed to tell them that they shouldnt be doing what they are doing and that I would recommend that they stop, unless there was a higher up in the server, if there was i would pm them and let them know what was happening and let the higher up take care of the situation.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: If a player is being very uncooperative, being loud and interrupting  I would first gag/mute them so they couldn't cut people off and interrupt them then i would proceed with the sit and unmute them when needed for sit. if someone was being obnoxious because they are upset with how the sit is turning out i would proceed with what the proof tells me and recommend that they make a staff complaint if they are unhappy. if they are punch whoring, stun stick abusing or just hitting in general i  would freeze them and give them a warn in necessary. 

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: [What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?]

RDM: RDM or Random Deathmatch is when a player kills another player with an actual reason (Example: James is a civilian and he kills Camron who is a hobo just walking around and Cameron did not previously hit James and james did not verbally warn Cameron in chat)

RDA: RDA or Random Arrest is when an acting Civil Protection officer Arrests a player without reason (Example: James is a S.W.A.T. officer and He arrests a civilian that has no weapons and is breaking no laws) 

NLR: NLR or New Life Rule Is a rule that state once you die you may not return to the position you died. (Example: Cameron kills James And James gets mad so he goes back to Cameron to try and kill him but ends up dying, therefore breaking nlr)

@Administrator @Super Administrator @Senior Administrator @Owner

• Haha 1

-Pretty vague app

-Close Minded when it comes to rules (From my experience)

+Great argument skills, read the rules

- Did not show punishments for rdm/rda/nlr

-

6 hours ago, Vary Pore said:

RDM: RDM or Random Deathmatch is when a player kills another player with an actual reason

Typo? I mean you did give a good example...

good luck

Biggest -1 ever

Lmao you literally just got back from a ban for multiple cases of RDM, you are a massive minge, toxic. You should never hold a position of power on this server.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 🎃Gery🎃 said:

-Pretty vague app

-Close Minded when it comes to rules (From my experience)

+Great argument skills, read the rules

- Did not show punishments for rdm/rda/nlr

-

Typo? I mean you did give a good example...

good luck

without* my bad

2 hours ago, DaveThe2nd said:

Biggest -1 ever

Lmao you literally just got back from a ban for multiple cases of RDM, you are a massive minge, toxic. You should never hold a position of power on this server.

OoF

I agree with Dave, sorry mate.

Huge -1

You’re an extremely toxic player and you have no appreciation for staff as you constantly flame me in sits. I don’t trust you at all and I think you would dislike staffing and have a bad attitude about it. I also highly agree with Dave. 

13 hours ago, Vary Pore said:

those are from over a year ago, oof.

Sure, people can change in a year, but I’d have to see more change.

You still act mingey at times, you only came back somewhat recently, and I’ve seen you in more trouble than out recently.

-1 that's a no from me chief

I'm not gonna hold the whole "nigger" I think its kinda ridiculous to call you a terrible person for saying that.

-But you're extremely mingey ingame

-Tends to act immature in sits

- Super mingey and rude(Not saying that I'm not myself)

+Can still nice

-Acts inmature

Edited by Barack