If you're seeing this message you're either a new member or a returning one - so either way, welcome! To see majority of the Forum you need to sign in which you can do through Steam, fully secure. 

If you have any questions or concerns add me on Steam! https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jouaram/

- Jouaram

Wizard23333

Saavik Chekov's Moderator Application

• In-Game Name: Saavik Chekov
  • Timezone: EDT
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144010983
  • Steam Profile (Link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248287694/
  • Hours on the server: 203 hours on the server
  • Times Active: Weekdays 1-7 hours Weekends almost all day
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: I want to help improve the overall expereince of the server as I personally see rulebreaking quite a lot and fixing that would make people happy and the server more enjoyable for players
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes
  • To keep your Staffing position you are required at least 7 hours a week of in-game activity, can you meet this?: Yes I am almost certain I can do that
  • SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: First, I would check logs for propspam and observe, after that I would see in logs who is spamming an excessive amount of props and freeze the corresponding person and teleport to them and see if it was them and if so it would result in a ban and I would get it extended by a admin or over.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base": I would teleport to the person who has the "Illegal base" and inform them that someone has claimed that and search for vital clues that make a base illegal for example: one way props, or hallways that can only fit a single person if it is found I would inform them they can't do that and help them fix their base and tell them to not do it again

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers:  If I see this happening I would get evidence of the Staff abuse and report it to a higher up I wouldn't talk to them because the admins have read the rules and they should know what is right and wrong

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: If a player is uncooperative during a sit I would try to work with them and explain what is going on and if they don't comply or they start insulting me I would mute them, If they don't like my ways of doing things I would tell them I can bring another admin in to the sit if they want another admin to deal with it, If they try to leave or LTAP (Leave to Avoid Punishment) I would freeze them if their in game, if they leave the server they are subject to a ban.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: If a person is breaking NLR (New Life Rule) and someone claims that they are I would do /nlrcheck (name) and see if they have went back to a place more than once in under 5 minutes if so I would warn them and if they kept doing it I would do a jail then eventully a ban for Mass Nlr. If someone was mass RDAing (Randomly Arresting) people are arrested in mass succession but first I would ask the people in jail If they did anything illegal to get arrested if not then the corresponding person would be banned I would also check logs about the arrests or if I saw it personally it would be an ban for Mass RDA, If it was in spawn well you can't arrest in spawn and if it's mass rda in spawn then an instant ban also if people were claiming mass RDA in chat I could teleport to the person and observe if they are arresting people escessively if so a ban. If someone was Mass Rdming (Random Death Match) or killing for no reason I would check the logs and see if they were killed because they did damage or if they were in a base I would check /nlrcheck them if they were in the base or if it was a hit if it's not this or they keep doing it for no reason I would freeze it and check logs again and I could clearly see the killing in mass succession and that he/she did damage first therefore it would be mass RDM resulting in a ban

Edited by Wizard23333
I thought i put profile link in but i didn't so i fixed that.

On 10/10/2018 at 1:31 PM, Wizard23333 said:
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144010983
  •  Steam Profile (Link):

Where dat steam profile link at boi!

+/-

+/- app was ok, and missing steam link

+/- I haven't interacted with you much so let's change that in game. Meaning I haven't seen you on or maybe we just miss each other?