If you're seeing this message you're either a new member or a returning one - so either way, welcome! To see majority of the Forum you need to sign in which you can do through Steam, fully secure. 

If you have any questions or concerns add me on Steam! https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jouaram/

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Stripe Alternative Payment Methods

9 hours ago, JAKOBI said:

donated an e gift card i put the steam id in the message

You should have your VIP now.

On 8/18/2016 at 9:46 PM, Jouaram said:

Credit/Debit Card/Gift Card/Non-PayPal Method:

You can pay through Amazon Gift cards to my email. This is a very simple process. You're going to want to head over to here - CLICK ME.

After you get to the link, choose eGift - Select the amount you want to send (equal to the amount on the donation store). 

In the information on the box below fill out the following information: 

To (Email): Jouaramo@gmail.com

Name: YOUR Steam ID

After sending the gift card, message me on the Forums or reply here and I'll get to it, confirm the gift card and apply your package instantaneously.

Be sure to keep your order number just in-case something messes up along the way. 

Just bought a package @Jouaram, Let me know if everything is good,

order number is 106-6310234-2526615

• Like 1

On 1/24/2017 at 2:24 AM, Jouaram said:

You should have your VIP now.

Edited by JAKOBI
STUPID

I have 2 20@ steam cards i would like to get 6 printers for 40$ reply if i can and where to send the codes @Jouaram

Edited by JAKOBI

10 minutes ago, JAKOBI said:

I have 2 20@ steam cards i would like to get 6 printers for 40$ reply if i can and where to send the codes @Jouaram

Email them to Jouaramo@gmail.com with what it is that you're wanting for them. 

2 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Email them to Jouaramo@gmail.com with what it is that you're wanting for them. 

Ok i sent you the email if they dont work tell me

@Jouaram Im not sure if you put complete on the wrong thing but you put complete on jalen adding someone which is me and i never got added so maybe you didn't update the server or some shit

• Like 2

On 2016-08-18 at 10:46 PM, Jouaram said:

If you're having the issue with Stripe which rejects your card and you get the message "Stripe" with a blank-blue page after attempting to purchase; this is an alternative for you. (This error simply means that you failed Stripe's verification process which can be pretty strict to avoid fraud). 

PayPal Method: 

The PayPal method applies to users that only have money in their PayPal accounts and have no other method of paying.

You can only pay in increments of "$5, $10, $20, $50, $100" with this method. 

To pay with this method do the following: 

Head over to "http://www.steamcarddelivery.com/" and select the amount you want to donate (equal to the package you wish to purchase from "https://retributionrp.org/store/"). 

Purchase the appropriate codes, make sure you use a correct email and phone-number when purchasing. Within 15 minutes you should receive the codes in your E-mail, now you can either choose to forward the email to Jouaramo@gmail.com with the title as your STEAM ID and the package(s) you are purchasing or simply send an email with the codes typed out and the STEAM ID and package(s) in the title. 

After you have done the above, post below that you've sent a code(s) and you will receive your package as soon as possible!

Credit/Debit Card/Gift Card/Non-PayPal Method:

You can pay through Amazon Gift cards to my email. This is a very simple process. You're going to want to head over to here - CLICK ME.

After you get to the link, choose eGift - Select the amount you want to send (equal to the amount on the donation store). 

In the information on the box below fill out the following information: 

To (Email): Jouaramo@gmail.com

Name: YOUR Steam ID

After sending the gift card, message me on the Forums or reply here and I'll get to it, confirm the gift card and apply your package instantaneously.

Be sure to keep your order number just in-case something messes up along the way. 

Steam Trading Method:

This method is for if you don't have access to any of the above and want to make a trade with your skins through Steam. 

This method is very simple, just make sure you have a mobile authenticator to confirm the trade to make it instant or you'll have to wait until the trade hold is over before receiving your packages. 

To receive your package(s) using this method, do the following: 

1.) Go to my trade-url here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=49803801&token=rOQ07akX

2.) Select the skins you're wanting to trade (make sure these equal the amount of the packages you're purchasing) 

3.) In the comments box type your STEAM ID and the package(s) you want applied

4.) Comment below that you've sent a trade and you should receive your packages as soon as possible. 

Just sent you a csgo skin for the combine survivor pack. On the market the skin cost $7.64

STEAM_0:0:73943333

Just now, JAKOBI said:

If I send you a 50 dollar steam card how would I prove my purchase on the custom job page

I'll be able to check if you did or not, was this recent as I haven't received any today?