If you're seeing this message you're either a new member or a returning one - so either way, welcome! To see majority of the Forum you need to sign in which you can do through Steam, fully secure. 

If you have any questions or concerns add me on Steam! https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jouaram/

- Jouaram

Jouaram

Stripe Alternative Payment Methods

Name: YOUR Steam ID: Steam id: STEAM_0:1:55410747

53 minutes ago, Trenton [ChloBot Logistics] said:

@Jouaram What Is The Email On Your Paypal?

[email protected] - If you send a payment without notifying me first make sure you list your steamid and package your buying in the notes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ghoul said:

@Jouaram can you give me my 3 custom printers I payed through custom payment

56 minutes ago, Trenton [ChloBot Logistics] said:

@Jouaram I Just Sent $11.00 TO You For Elite VIP I added UserID and steamID with it am I good?

Both should be sorted out

@Jouaram I bought a custom class slot through custom payment and I have the 3 custom printers and on the post to add me to a friends class it says completed yet I'm not whitelisted on the server has it not been added or did I do something wrong on the format? and budda is the owner of the class and he made the post btw

53 minutes ago, ghoul said:

@Jouaram I bought a custom class slot through custom payment and I have the 3 custom printers and on the post to add me to a friends class it says completed yet I'm not whitelisted on the server has it not been added or did I do something wrong on the format? and budda is the owner of the class and he made the post btw

-1 gay

2 hours ago, ghoul said:

The ID listed would be incorrect, check your ID through different ID websites and post all the outcomes here

55 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

The ID listed would be incorrect, check your ID through different ID websites and post all the outcomes here

I checked it https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198123700527 it shows this id and when you look it up it shows mine so idk this is my steam id STEAM_0:1:81717399

@Jouaram do you know when your gonna be able to add me to my custom class "Doctor Who" its still not in my f4 menu and you said it might be because of me putting wrong steam id but I checked it on different websites it's definitely my steam id its just a little annoying having to ask staff to change my job for like a month or so now 

1 hour ago, ghoul said:

@Jouaram do you know when your gonna be able to add me to my custom class "Doctor Who" its still not in my f4 menu and you said it might be because of me putting wrong steam id but I checked it on different websites it's definitely my steam id its just a little annoying having to ask staff to change my job for like a month or so now 

this isnt a custom job thread

56 minutes ago, Shalom said:

this isnt a custom job thread

there isn't a template for me to ask him a question I don't own the custom class soooooooooooooo this works