Jouaram

Stripe Alternative Payment Methods

32 minutes ago, Xx_mLg_BiNsHoT_xX said:

Edited by Xx_mLg_BiNsHoT_xX

I have sent an offer with a Steam wallet code to you for Supporter PERM @Jouaram

Edited by Xx_mLg_BiNsHoT_xX
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2016 at 10:46 PM, Jouaram said:

If you're having the issue with Stripe which rejects your card and you get the message "Stripe" with a blank-blue page after attempting to purchase; this is an alternative for you. (This error simply means that you failed Stripe's verification process which can be pretty strict to avoid fraud). 

PayPal Method: 

The PayPal method applies to users that only have money in their PayPal accounts and have no other method of paying.

You can only pay in increments of "$5, $10, $20, $50, $100" with this method. 

To pay with this method do the following: 

Head over to "http://www.steamcarddelivery.com/" and select the amount you want to donate (equal to the package you wish to purchase from "https://retributionrp.org/store/"). 

Purchase the appropriate codes, make sure you use a correct email and phone-number when purchasing. Within 15 minutes you should receive the codes in your E-mail, now you can either choose to forward the email to Jouaramo@gmail.com with the title as your STEAM ID and the package(s) you are purchasing or simply send an email with the codes typed out and the STEAM ID and package(s) in the title. 

After you have done the above, post below that you've sent a code(s) and you will receive your package as soon as possible!

Credit/Debit Card/Gift Card/Non-PayPal Method:

You can pay through Amazon Gift cards to my email. This is a very simple process. You're going to want to head over to here - CLICK ME.

After you get to the link, choose eGift - Select the amount you want to send (equal to the amount on the donation store). 

In the information on the box below fill out the following information: 

To (Email): Jouaramo@gmail.com

Name: YOUR Steam ID

After sending the gift card, message me on the Forums or reply here and I'll get to it, confirm the gift card and apply your package instantaneously.

Be sure to keep your order number just in-case something messes up along the way. 

Steam Trading Method:

This method is for if you don't have access to any of the above and want to make a trade with your skins through Steam. 

This method is very simple, just make sure you have a mobile authenticator to confirm the trade to make it instant or you'll have to wait until the trade hold is over before receiving your packages. 

To receive your package(s) using this method, do the following: 

1.) Go to my trade-url here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=49803801&token=rOQ07akX

2.) Select the skins you're wanting to trade (make sure these equal the amount of the packages you're purchasing) 

3.) In the comments box type your STEAM ID and the package(s) you want applied

4.) Comment below that you've sent a trade and you should receive your packages as soon as possible. 

Hello, I have sent you an eGift card for a 4 Dollar vip of the christmas deal going on currently. Please respond as soon as you can!

Edited by doodlebob
Mistake

If you're having the issue with Stripe which rejects your card and you get the message "Stripe" with a blank-blue page after attempting to purchase; this is an alternative for you. (This error simply means that you failed Stripe's verification process which can be pretty strict to avoid fraud). 

PayPal Method: 

The PayPal method applies to users that only have money in their PayPal accounts and have no other method of paying.

Head over to "http://www.steamcarddelivery.com/" and select the amount you want to donate (equal to the package you wish to purchase from "https://retributionrp.org/store/"). 

Purchase the appropriate codes, make sure you use a correct email and phone-number when purchasing. Within 15 minutes you should receive the codes in your E-mail, now you can either choose to forward the email to [email protected] with the title as your STEAM ID and the package(s) you are purchasing or simply send an email with the codes typed out and the STEAM ID and package(s) in the title. 

After you have done the above, post below that you've sent a code(s) and you will receive your package as soon as possible!

You can pay through Amazon Gift cards to my email. This is a very simple process. You're going to want to head over to here - CLICK ME.

After you get to the link, choose eGift - Select the amount you want to send (equal to the amount on the donation store). 

After sending the gift card, message me on the Forums or reply here and I'll get to it, confirm the gift card and apply your package instantaneously.

Be sure to keep your order number just in-case something messes up along the way. 

Steam Trading Method:

This method is for if you don't have access to any of the above and want to make a trade with your skins through Steam. 

This method is very simple, just make sure you have a mobile authenticator to confirm the trade to make it instant or you'll have to wait until the trade hold is over before receiving your packages. 

1.) Go to my trade-url here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=49803801&token=rOQ07akX

2.) Select the skins you're wanting to trade (make sure these equal the amount of the packages you're purchasing) 

4.) Comment below that you've sent a trade and you should receive your packages as soon as possible. 

forgot to say it was for vip!

(csgo skins)

STEAM_0:0:73943333

PayPal Method: 

Purchase the appropriate codes, make sure you use a correct email and phone-number when purchasing. Within 15 minutes you should receive the codes in your E-mail, now you can either choose to forward the email to [email protected] with the title as your STEAM ID and the package(s) you are purchasing or simply send an email with the codes typed out and the STEAM ID and package(s) in the title. 

Steam Trading Method:

lets say i bought a steam gift card at a store! would i be able to email you the code

1 hour ago, Bill Gates said:

lets say i bought a steam gift card at a store! would i be able to email you the code

Yeah