Daddy Duncan

Goodbye. I guess.

I guess it's about time I took my leave, after being on here for over a full year.

I'm not going to ping anyone, there are too many people to think of.

Some of you like me. That's good, you knew me for me, most likely.

Some of you dislike me, or worse. That's okay. You probably piggybacked some idiot's hearsay like most of you like to.

But I'm sure you all have your reasons, right?

Right.

Let me know if you ever want to talk. Or game. You'll find me on [DATA EXPUNGED] instead of Ret now.

And holy shit is it better than this.  

Now, I may be online on a few rare occasions.

But who knows.

This community is just too toxic, too eager to piggyback hearsay like I mentioned. It's disgusting, and I want to get away from it.

Not to mention Jouaram's incapability to stabilize the playerbase, economy, server, and balancing.

Maybe if you spent a buck fifty on a dev once in a while, this wouldn't be a problem.

I am not dropping or giving away my perms. If you want them, you can give me payment.

I am not going to send any of you nudes. 

I am definitely not going to love most of you.

I am going to miss a helluva lot of you if you don't decide to hit me up.

~Duncan Askildson

default.gif

Good day, and happy New Year.

Edited by Daddy Duncan
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Don't ask who I am.

who are u

7 hours ago, Daddy Duncan said:

I am not dropping or giving away my perms. If you want them, you can give me payment.

I am not going to send any of you nudes. 

What's the payment for a nude tho?

3 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I remember way back then when we were in a fucked situation with someone who was spreading around a person's nudes in the community. Although, now that I look back on it that was actually super hilarious. See ya buddy.

Don't ask who I am.

My nigga haunted?

10 hours ago, Daddy Duncan said:

Maybe if you spent a buck fifty on a dev once in a while, this wouldn't be a problem.

Devs are a bit more expensive then a buck fifty if you want high quality things coded, and getting a dev isn’t going to instantly solve all problems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shalom said:

Devs are a bit more expensive then a buck fifty if you want high quality things coded, and getting a dev isn’t going to instantly solve all problems.

My devs are a buck fifty

1 hour ago, Shalom said:

Hey when i offered to be dev, you specifically told me that you guys already had enough devs. 

1 minute ago, jaildar said:

Hey when i offered to be dev, you specifically told me that you guys already had enough devs. 

Enough devs? Wait, that's probably a lie. If there are "enough devs," then they either are horrible at it, or there aren't many at all. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

19 minutes ago, The Judicator said:

Enough devs? Wait, that's probably a lie. If there are "enough devs," then they either are horrible at it, or there aren't many at all. 

I told them i am a dev and can work on server if someone wants it , Shalom and cloud told me that they already had enough devs

2 hours ago, Shalom said:

nvm

Edited by Fakie

1 hour ago, jaildar said:

I told them i am a dev and can work on server if someone wants it , Shalom and cloud told me that they already had enough devs

when was this?

3 hours ago, Shalom said:

Are you dense or something?

2 minutes ago, Daddy Duncan said:

Are you dense or something?

you cant just hire a dev, say “server’s broke fix it” and have it be done overnight. you have to find a good, reliable dev, find out what you want added or fixed, and decide on a price. even after that its going to take a while for one thing. getting a dev will not instantly fix everything.

Bye Duncan. Sad to see you go but I can fully understand why you made the decision. We had some great talks and I hope to see you around from time to time. Take it easy and good luck.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.