+1

+Friendly

+Knows the Rules

+Good App

+Likes to help people

Good Luck!

• Like 1

+/- 1

He is in the act of changing from trolling. 

Good app

Pretty helpful guy I would say.

He is friendly and really likes to help, occasionally I feel it's too much. (one example is helping people when it's others trade.) 

As I said slight minge occasionally (Still in the process of changing.) He is trying to change himself for the better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mickey said:

+/- 1

He is in the act of changing from trolling. 

Good app

Pretty helpful guy I would say.

He is friendly and really likes to help, occasionally I feel it's too much. (one example is helping people when it's others trade.) 

As I said slight minge occasionally (Still in the process of changing.) He is trying to change himself for the better. 

Idk how I help too much (if this is an issue please dm me about this because i’m confused on how you can do this and would like help fixing this)  and I only like to mess around with people I actually know. I would never mess with someone that wouldn’t be okay with it. And that’s just an honest answer right there. I consider minge being troll to people you don’t know just for the fun of it. (Or maybe you don’t like the person) And i’m pretty sure you are Asuna (even though mickey relates nothing to your new name) and you don’t just go around using your plasma cannon on random people or prop kill them. You only do it to people you trust will be okay with it and find it fun. But replies are here for people to give there say and i will support any criticism, thanks for the feedback 🙂 

Edited by kevin james
  • Like 1

+/leaning towards +1 

+ Good application 

+ Decent hours on server 

+ Nice to talk to 

+ Can play Careless Whisper

I have not really interacted with you too much on the server, I have talked to you more on discord while off of the server than on. 

As stated above, I have not interacted with you too much on the server, whether it be basing or just talking together. You seem like a good guy, but that was from our conversations outside of the server. Other than that, you seem to have some of the essentials needed to become a staff member. If you continue to carry these qualities with you when you are a staff member, you should be a good addition to the staffing team. Good luck getting accepted as moderator! 

• Like 1

e0a835d8652a5343dcd20cca4bf06422.png

I'm liking the mentality...

he jokes around way too much, doesnt look professional.

2 minutes ago, stoxin said:

e0a835d8652a5343dcd20cca4bf06422.png

I'm liking the mentality...

he jokes around way too much, doesnt look professional.

This wasn't a joke, and if you looked at that post i took back what i said, when i made the first reply I didn't like him. I wasn't entirely mean to him he just honestly gave me a headache. Sorry for giving off that impression. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kevin james said:

This wasn't a joke, and if you looked at that post i took back what i said, when i made the first reply I didn't like him. I wasn't entirely mean to him he just honestly gave me a headache. Sorry for giving off that impression. 

i wasnt talking about that, i know it wasnt a joke.

3 minutes ago, stoxin said:

i wasnt talking about that, i know it wasnt a joke.

Oh, well then how do I joke too much? I don't want to start a conversation on my application, so if you could pm about this I would love to talk about it. I'm wondering if you mean i joke in serious situations, because I think making jokes is a good thing 🙂 

Edited by kevin james
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

-You are two faced and only show your true colors when you feel you can get away with it

-Is toxic in OOC with no reasonable explanation

-Extremely immature 

3 hours ago, Informer ♥ said:

-You are two faced and only show your true colors when you feel you can get away with it

-Is toxic in OOC with no reasonable explanation

-Extremely immature 

Thank you for the criticism, but you are extremely toxic to me and others, so i don’t know how to take this. 

Edited by kevin james
  • Like 5

55 minutes ago, kevin james said:

Thank you for the criticism, but you are extremely toxic to me and others, so i don’t know how to take this. 

What?

1 hour ago, kevin james said:

Doesnt change the fact you were toxic????

2 hours ago, kevin james said:

1 hour ago, Informer ♥ said:

What?

^^ yikes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hurricane Harvey said:

Doesnt change the fact you were toxic????

But how was I toxic?

Edited by kevin james

4 hours ago, kevin james said:

just dont respond? literally responding to him and giving your reason just made this whole thing worse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Informer said you were toxic in game you then accused him of being toxic too. If what informer says is true doesnt give you the right to also be toxic. 

On 1/9/2019 at 3:38 PM, kevin james said:

But how was I toxic?

They just want you to break man just say thanks and be done with it they don't like and and want you to get mad

• Love 1

+1

• Cool dude, very kind and helpful

• You are pretty active

• Good app 

Good luck, I think you’d make a great addition to the staff team

+1

chill guy

and very nice