You are in a room with 2 doors.  There are no other exits.  Both are airtight.  One leads to freedom, the other releases mustard gas.  There are two guys on the otherside of a glass wall.  You can ask each of them a question, but it must be the same question.  They are all knowing of the room.  The thing is, one of them always lies while the other always tells the truth.  What question do you ask them to save your life with 100% certainty.  The answer will be posted later!

1 hour ago, ΣStatic said:

You are in a room with 2 doors.  There are no other exits.  Both are airtight.  One leads to freedom, the other releases mustard gas.  There are two guys on the otherside of a glass wall.  You can ask each of them a question, but it must be the same question.  They are all knowing of the room.  The thing is, one of them always lies while the other always tells the truth.  What question do you ask them to save your life with 100% certainty.  The answer will be posted later!

Boy i would ask them to break the damn glass before i kill bolth their family how are there no other exits when there is glass?

• Haha 1

Which door leads to freedom from the other ones perspective

Liar would lie and point out bad door

Truther would also point out the bad door

Can I make spoiler text?

This is kinda impossible because the person who lies can say “probably” or “I’m not sure” 

But I’ll give it a try,

you wanna ask “Which door goes to freedom?” But you’ll have to watch eye movement, voice, and movement. So if one of the guys has no problem saying which door it is, you can trust him, But the guy seems a little nervous, (explained the sign already) you can’t trust him

I better be right!

53 minutes ago, Marble said:

This is kinda impossible because the person who lies can say “probably” or “I’m not sure” 

But I’ll give it a try,

you wanna ask “Which door goes to freedom?” But you’ll have to watch eye movement, voice, and movement. So if one of the guys has no problem saying which door it is, you can trust him, But the guy seems a little nervous, (explained the sign already) you can’t trust him

I better be right!

Now you've just been killed because the guy who always tells the truth has severe social anxiety 

😦

5 minutes ago, Colours said:

Now you've just been killed because the guy who always tells the truth has severe social anxiety 

😦

FUCK

• Sad 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.