Jump to content
Demon.

Demon's Moderator application 2/16/2019

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Shogun4122 said:

Give him admin he doesn't need mentoring or to be a mod

ur pretty sexy you know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Demon. said:

If I could get permission to edit my previous comment in that would be fantastic.

I'd PM Dave over discord regarding that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This person is a toxic ass hole telling Nova "scammer is back" When he sees him. 

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 A VERY HARD -1

So usa makes a scammer report on me which is false btw and says -1 ban this kid < not very staff like repsonse

sees me ingame and types in ooc chat ohhh the scammer is back (his excuse is he was just being a gamer and having fun)

~see you on fornite

 

  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FuhrerNovva said:

-1 A VERY HARD -1

So usa makes a scammer report on me which is false btw and says -1 ban this kid < not very staff like repsonse

sees me ingame and types in ooc chat ohhh the scammer is back (his excuse is he was just being a gamer and having fun)

~see you on fornite

 

You were being toxic to him ingame lmao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FuhrerNovva said:

he was actually the first one to say anything to me 

All he said was oooo the scammer is back, which for all we know could be true.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Logical® said:

All he said was oooo the scammer is back, which for all we know could be true.

thats still not how a staff member should act lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Demon. said:

http://prntscr.com/mm5ist

 

Was just having a little bit of fun, we used to be friends thought I could joke. my b.

if this isnt just a excuse to get out of this im sorry if you where trying to have fun its just kinda anoying that he made another report on me saying that im still scamming him after he came up to me ingame saying that him and jouram got it fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FuhrerNovva said:

if this isnt just a excuse to get out of this im sorry if you where trying to have fun its just kinda anoying that he made another report on me saying that im still scamming him after he came up to me ingame saying that him and jouram got it fixed

I genuinely apologize if this upset you, I really meant for it to be a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 very helpful and friendly person. My first encounter with him he was helping me with stuff I think hes a nice guy and seems professional

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 

- Knows the rules 

- Previous Admin 

- No bad encounters with him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Late Comment on an already accepted app but would also like to add another

+1

- When I rejoined you were one of the more active admins.

- In that time never had a bad situation involving you all were very positive.

- You are very experienced in staffing and I don't believe you've lost any of that ability in the short time you've been retired.

- I only wish for you to just stay more applied and don't make it a habit of resigning and rejoining like so many other staff used to do. 

 

Can't wait to see you back to staffing. :HBCheeky:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

 

+Have a good reputation

+Your answered are detailed with little to critique

+ Every other aspect of application is spot on

+/- Do not know you personally, but your application looks great

 

Good luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brumskee said:

+1

 

+Have a good reputation

+Your answered are detailed with little to critique

+ Every other aspect of application is spot on

+/- Do not know you personally, but your application looks great

 

Good luck!

If you do not know someone and just returned to the server, please refrain from rating their staff application. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, King of Rats said:

 

- I only wish for you to just stay more applied and don't make it a habit of resigning and rejoining like so many other staff used to do.

Only reason I resigned instead of on break was because I had a lot of temporary issues and I was not sure if I could have them handled in the 3 week on break period. I see no reason for it to be happening again. Figured I'd resign to keep my record clean and not get warns/strikes over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-/+

Seem to know the rules pretty well.

Great staff application

From seeing you in game at times you seem like you can minge and your rude 

Personally never had a good experience with you 

Goodluck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...