⚜ SuperCereal007 ⚜

SuperCereal007's Mod Application

SuperCereal007's Moderator Application

• In-Game Name: ⚜ SuperCereal007 ⚜
  • Timezone: Montreal, Canada (Eastern Standard Time) 
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2626267
  • Steam Profile (Link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/supercereal007
  • Hours on the server: 595
  • Times Active: I'm active almost daily for about 4-5 hours.  
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: I want to become a part of the staff comity to help better the server and decrease the amount of ruckus that happens on the server. For a while now I hop on the server when its full or almost full and the number of staff members that would be on at the time would have a hard time keeping up with the sits that have been requested. Recently the number of actions has risen and I feel like I would be a helpful asset to the staff team. 
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes 
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes
  • To keep your Staffing position you are required at least 7 hours a week of in-game activity, can you meet this?: Yes

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam

The first thing I would do here is check logs, I would check for a player who is pasting a lot of props at an alarming rate. If that checks out I would freeze all props then teleport to said player and assess the situation. This will lead to a sit-in which I would ask why he is doing it and tell him the precaution of doing such a thing. After the hearing, if the player is convicted (Almost all the time) he would be Perma-banned for Prop Spam.  

People begin to complain about an "illegal base":

First, I would go to the player(s) who complain about such a situation. I would then proceed to go said base to check with the owner and inform him that he's being accused of having an illegal base. Which leads me to check the base in question, after inspecting the base, if anything illegal was found about the base I would inform the owner and ask him to edit out the illegal stuff. I would give the owner between 15 to 20mins of time to fix his base and what's illegal about it. If after said time the issue was not dealt with/fixed, I would reinform the owner of the said problem. Afterward, if the situation arises again and the person/player becomes hostile and uncooperative with the situation I would ban the said player for 12h.

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers

Examples of Staff abuse:

1- Staff abusing god mode, Freezing other players, Flying while raiding other players.

2- Staff giving a player an enormous amount of HP and or armor for them to have as an advantage against other players while raiding.

3- Saff Freezing, Jailing, or kicking a player for no solid reason.

etc...

If a Staff member is caught abusing their powers I would first make sure I capture any kind of evidence for such activities. Then I would make sure any higher Staff member that is on the server aware of the situation and I would provide every single bit of evidence I collected on the event. If asked for by the higher-ups I would then make a forum post on the situation so all the other higher-ups/owner can see (while again providing all evidence I can to the event falling down). After the complaint is posted on the forum his punishment is in the hands of the Higher-ups.  

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit:

First I would freeze the uncooperative player and ask him to calm down and to cooperate with me to make the sit easier so we can resolve the issue in question. If the player proceeds to ear rape with his/her mic I would gag/mute him and repeat myself by asking him to calm down and cooperate. If the player proceeds to be uncooperative during the sit I would then keep my cool and finish the said sit. If the player down right refuses for me to continue on with their sit I would refer them to another staff member or post their complaint on the forum.  

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR

In case of an excessive RDMing (Random Deathmatch) situation, I would check the logs to see if such activity is actually happening. If so I would pull said player(s) and asses the situation, if the player(s) is/are found guilty I would perform needed punishment. 

In case of an excessive RDAing (Random Arrest) situation, I would check the logs to make sure the player did such activity. I would then teleport the player in question and demand explanation for his actions, this usually ends with jail time and or ban.

In case of breaking NLR, I would teleport both parties in question and proceed to check logs and nlrchecks. This usually leads to both parties explaining their sides of the situation and what happened. After the situation is defused and solved, players that are found guilty of breaking NLR would be punished depending on how excessive the situation was either with Jail time or a ban. 

(Additional Comments)

I know I'm still considered a fairly new player to the community however, I would really like to be of help to the staff team. Nowadays the server is usually full and it needs the staff members it can get to handle the situations that break down when such a thing happens. As mentioned before I've joined the server a lot of times where there would be no staff on and the server is full which leads to some players wreaking havoc. I would be honored to be part of the staff comity and do the best I can to help the server stay clean and playable for all players ❤️

• Love 1

+1

Not a perfect app, there is small details to improve on but thats from the perspective as someone who has staffed for awhile, this looks good enough for someone who is looking into starting out.

Super nice guy, never had a single issue with him.

Much love my dude, i wish you luck.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Demon. said:

+1

Not a perfect app, there is small details to improve on but thats from the perspective as someone who has staffed for awhile, this looks good enough for someone who is looking into starting out.

Basically this. +1

I always see you around and you're pretty great . GL

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marble said:

+1

Mature 

Knows rules 

Active 

Never had a single problem 

^

didnt feel like typing but basically this!

+1

3 hours ago, Demon. said:

+1

Thanks for the feedback, if you would DM me (on discord) the small details that need to be improved so I can be aware of what I need to improve on that would be great ❤️ 

1 hour ago, A1pha said:

+1 

cool guy

mature, knows rules

- would be nice if u used a mic tho

ok fine you win, I'll try using my mic from time to time. Thanks for the feedback ❤️ 

+/-

knows rules 

mature 

low forum activity 

+1

I know I've been off for a week or so but I feel my past experiences with you should be enough for a good judgement.

- Very active on the server especially night time but would recommend getting some more on the forums (honestly there hasn't been much going on forums related recently)

- Acceptable app with good knowledge (could use some work but mentoring could fix that up.)

- I've never had a problem with you and you've always been a nice person to be around and in the community.

- You've been responsible enough that I fully trust you with moderator powers.

0a32870be4bd7ee3424d4c365270bd8e.png :HBCheeky: 

Edited by King of Rats
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, The Anonymous Rainbow said:

+1 good application

from what I remember i haven’t had any problems with you 

But I do agree with king of rats forum activity could be a little more 

Good Luck

I understand I need more forum activity but tbh I don't want to go around the forums posting some random posts just to have forum activity. I like the forums and I want to be active by posting good stuff/needed replies/answers. Regardless, Thanks for the feedback ❤️

• Like 1

+1 

+Decent App

+Active 

+Not mingy

++: Helped me find “Beerus” custom model 

Good luck 🙂

+1 

Good app

really nice and helpful

knows rules

+helps me with prices lol

6 hours ago, King of Rats said:

- Acceptable app with good knowledge (could use some work but mentoring could fix that up.)

As I previously said to Demon, if you can send me the specifics of what I can/need to improve on in my discord DM's I'd really appreciate it ❤️

+1

Knows rules well

Active overall

Mature

He the real homie 😮 love u no homo

+1

-There is 1 flaw with the app (Don't ban players for illegal bases) But overall a good app

-Good activity In game and forums

+1

-knows rules

-is a great person

-very active

-constantly helps new players

-is a very helpful member of the community

-ily

I think cereal would be a great addition to the staff team and i personally highly recommend him to be accepted asap. ❤

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sparklez said:

+1

-knows rules

-is a great person

-very active

-constantly helps new players

-is a very helpful member of the community

-ily

I think cereal would be a great addition to the staff team and i personally highly recommend him to be accepted asap. ❤

Thanks for the feedback 

PS. luv u too ❤️

• Love 1

+1

I actually met you yesterday and you were really nice as well you have a good app with only minor flaws in it but otherwise I feel as you would be a good fit for staff good luck!

+1

Cool Person

App was good 

Play with you a good amount and have never seen you be toxic 

Seems fit for staff

Wish you the best of luck!