Rainbows

Rainbows Moderator Application

[Rainbows]'s Moderator Application

• In-Game Name: [Rainbows]
  • Timezone: [PST]
  • Steam ID: [STEAM_0:1:444334805]
  • Steam Profile (Link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/OhHiMarkGoodToSeeYou
  • Hours on the server: [283]
  • Times Active: [I'm usually active around 2:30pm to 8:00pm in the week, But on weekends usually 2:30pm to 1:00am]
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: [Why I want to be moderator is because, There's havoc on the streets, And usually admins aren't there to stop it. Happens everyday while im there experiencing all of this chaos I want to help out stop this madness from people causing our server to look bad to new players]
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: [Yes/No] Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: [Yes/No] Yes
  • To keep your Staffing position you are required at least 7 hours a week of in-game activity, can you meet this?: [Yes/No] Yes

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam The thing I'd do first is to check logs, and If i see something a hole load of complaints of lag, I will check prop logs see who's causing the whole lag commotion, I'll immediately tp to them and ask what they're doing. If i know they're clearly trying to cause lag or crash the server by prop spamming I would freeze the victim, Question him for the reasons why he's doing this. Then proceed to ban them for 12 hours and tell a higher up to extend the ban with a perm ban.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base":If someone is saying a base is illegal, I would tp to the person who said it was illegal about the base, I would ask him whats so illegal about the base, hear how its illegal, then I'll inspect in the "illegal base". If its actually an illegal base I would teleport the owner of the base to me and I'll explain to him what needs to be fixed about they're base to make it non illegal, I'd wait for the base owner to fix it, If there was any raiders going to raid it and called it illegal I will stay there till its fixed (Btw thats when people find they're base being illegal). Once it's fixed I will leave the site and continue on sits.

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers:A example of staff abuse is like flying though bases to see if they have anything to raid , or god mode during them raiding. The process I do to have proof that they are abusing their powers is recording sending it to higher ups to get involved with this if the staff is denying to abusing they're powers.  If I caught them doing this type of stuff I would tell them that what they're doing is abusing they're powers, and why they're doing it in the first place. If its a good reason to what I was asking I would let them go, But not fully I can't assume that they're not going to do it again. If the reason is completely Bojangles I will make a Staff Complaint on the forums, If they're is Higher Ranks on I will tell them who's abusing and how they are abusing.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit:If a player is not happy with the result they got out of a sit I will ask them if they would want another staff to handle the situation and ask why they would if they said yes. If it inst anything so bad like RDM x 1 Or NLR x 1 then it would not happen at all. If they aren't happy with they're result of the sit I would tell them to make a complain on the forums on me for a valid reasoning. If they are insulting me I would not be angry or offended I'll still be the same how I was when I started the sit. If they are interfering/Interrupting with a sit with a sit to the point where it can not go on longer I will mute/gag them until the sit is done. Then ask them what was the reasoning behind them interrupting/Interfering.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR

RDM (Random Death Match):An example of RDM is Killing someone because they said hi to them. RDM is when someone kills another person without a valid reason or no reason. If the person who is being blamed for "rdming" someone I would, ask them what happened and get their side of the story before I teleport the other person who rdmed them In the first place, If it is a valid reason to killing them I would just return them saying "Sorry It wasn't rdm, (and what they did to be killed). But if it was, I would have brought the person who rdmed the man, Ask them why did they kill them, If they have no reason I will Jail them 60 seconds or Give them a verbal warning If its their first offence. But If it isnt I would warn them for RDMx1 And 60Second Jail time.

RDA (Random Arrest): An example of RDA is Arresting someone for Moving. RDA is when someone walks up to you or someone to arrest you without a valid reasoning or with out one. The person who is being blamed for "rdaing" someone I would ask them what happened and get their side of the story before I teleport the other person who rdaed them, Ask them why did they arrest them, If they have no reason I will jail for 60 seconds or give them a verbal depending how much arrest they've done or if its there first offence. But it isnt I RDAx1 60seconds jail time.

NLR (New Life Rule): An example of NLR is Someone raiding And They come back to defend under the 5 minutes they have to wait before they come back to the area. NLR is when a player returns to the area they died in under the 5 minutes they supposed to wait. After I bring the person who said that the someone broke NLR, I would /nlrcheck or logs to see if they did indeed break nlr. After getting enough evidence or nlr points I see I will bring the person who broke nlr ask him to not do it again or it will result in a warn. I will give only a verbal Warning for NLRx1 if its a bad case of nlr breaking I will proceed to jail him and warn him.

(Additional Comments): Some of you guys know what H append me before the Host changed.  I'm not like the old self, I'm more mature now, Non-Mingy, I'm really nice to other people in retribution now, It's fun playing on the server with everyone, I'm Sorry for the mean things I've said to others. ( GETTING A MIC TODAY OMGOMGOMG) btw thats steam id is glitched

Thank YOU! For reading my app.

might need some more forums activity though

love you all.

+/- leaning -1

-I've had issues in the past but they did seem to clear up

-The application is pretty good for the most part, but I'd freeze props then teleport to the player and likely freeze him

-Decent forum activity

Basically, this reason is holding my rating back, you attempted to scam me out of one of my weapons. You were a Swat member and I was looking to buy an Evo. You agreed to the trade and everything but when I asked to see the gun you would flash an Icarus shotgun. On other accounts, I warned you countless times to leave me alone and you always came back prompting me to have to get an admin involved and you still continued a bit afterwards. 

I'm hoping these kinds of situations are unique to only me otherwise I wouldn't see you remotely fit for staff. Although you did apologize and try to resolve the situation which I admire. Good luck.

• Like 1

Leaning to a -1

- Active

- Decent application

- You were permabanned previously

- You instantly acted rude and immature the SECOND you came back on the server when your ban was lifted. You spammed inappropriate and non-subject related to posts consistently throughout that entire week trying to bait arguments with a group of friends. Anyone that has to write they're not super toxic like before needs to actually fully show that before stating it.

Unless I see actual change in character I personally do not trust you with a position with power. If I see a change in character this opinion can be swayed.

Edited by King of Rats
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, King of Rats said:

Leaning to a -1

- Active

- Decent application

- You were previously permabanned Previously

- You instantly acted rude and immature the SECOND you came back on the server when your ban was lifted. You spammed inappropriate and non-subject related to posts consistently throughout that entire week trying to bait arguments with a group of friends. Anyone that has to write they're not super toxic like before needs to actually fully show that before stating it.

Unless I see actual change in character I personally do not trust you with a position with power. If I see a change in character this opinion can be swayed.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, King of Rats said:

- You were previously permabanned Previously

Damn you were there back then?

Edited by Rainbows

You are immature

Have had multiple issues with you/sits

And apparently you have been permed, so that's not too good.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 1:22 AM, King of Rats said:

Leaning to a -1

- Active

- Decent application

- You were permabanned previously

-1 ^^^

feels bad mate 

perm bans shouldnt be able to apply 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 4:25 AM, LordRaven said:

got banned

personally feel like your to young

He's the same age as shalom.

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

- I personally don't think you are fit for staff, just from what I've seen from you (Minginess, very toxic, and not very community friendly)

- Had a prior Perm Ban, so that already doesn't look great on you

- I don't really see you ever being able to be staff unless you make a huge turnaround

I just thought it could be worth mentioning this. Over a span of about a week, you've been changing your name to other players names to irritate them and get under their skin. Just straight up immature behaviour and I don't think your mature enough for this position. Recently you've been holding players names for a little while when players briefly change it. They are then forced to have to use something else until you find someone else to bug. Currently in control of the name LogicTM. Not Rainbows. https://gyazo.com/512b37e0e97767e52e8cd2b4f4b69b0f

Edited by nurkee
  • Like 1

Denied

You are not near ready to hold a staff position, you have been perma banned before and seem to frequently find yourself in bad situations. If you are caught impersonating anyone again, let alone staff, you will find yourself re-banned. Do not apply again without permission from higher staff.  

• Like 8