Sullyツ

Sully's Moderator Application: 03/16/19

• In-Game NameSullyツ
  • Timezone: CST
  • Steam ID:   STEAM_0:0:178162501
  • Steam Profile (Link):  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316590730/
  • Hours on the server: 677
  • Times Active: With my current work schedule I would be on around 2:30ish to around 10 at night. Or whenever I am free since I am out of college now.
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: I know I just recently came back but the time I have been back, there is a huge lack in staff and I would love to come back and help out as much as I can.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Of course
  • To keep your Staffing position you are required at least 7 hours a week of in-game activity, can you meet this?: Yep

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: If someone reported them lagging or if I am experiencing the lag myself I would quickly check logs too see if there is any prop spam, if there was I would quickly go to the said person too see if it is actually prop spam or is just a base being pasted. If it was in fact prop spam I would instantly freeze said person and ask them why they are prop spamming. Depending on the situation it could be a permanent ban or it could be a warn/jail. It all depends on the situation. Said person could be just spawning multiple things to put around their base or it could be intentional prop spam. Obviously intentional prop spam can be easily spotted and that would be a permanent ban.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base": If someone is reporting that a base is illegal I would teleport to the said person. I would ask them what is illegal about it, hear their answer, then go check it out myself. Upon inspecting the base and if it turns out to be illegal I would teleport the base owner to me. I would then explain what needs to be fixed to make his base legal and not against the rules in any way. I would then stay and give him a few minutes to fix his base and stop any attempts of people raiding so it can be a little more fair for both sides. Once it is fixed I will let the attacking party continue their raid.

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers: If I see another staff member abusing their power I would gather evidence then I would ask the said staff member why they are abusing their powers. Of course, there are certain situations where it is needed but if they do not give me a valid reason or are just ignoring my question, I would take any evidence I was able to obtain and go to a higher up about the situation and try to get it resolved.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: I would politely ask them to quiet down so we can assess the situation and get it resolved. If the player doesn't comply and just mic spams over the other person and makes the sit impossible to resolve, then I would mute the said person until it was their turn to give their side. If they still weren't complying then I would get any proof that I can from logs and the other persons side of the story and give the further punishment that is needed.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: RDM : Random Death Match. When a player kills someone else for no RP reason. For example : Mike is yelling at someone through his mic and Shawn kills him for that reason. That would be RDM. Punishments can range from a verbal warning to a week ban. It all depends on the situation.

RDA : Random arrest. When a police officer arrests someone for no RP reason. For example: Stan is talking to Brad about how he raided someone earlier and Jeff comes up and hears the conversation and arrests John. That would be RDA. Punishments for RDA can range, again, from a verbal warning to a couple day ban.

NLR : New life rule. You are not allowed to go back to the spot you have died for at least 5 minutes and you can not interact with anyone about anything that happened before you died. It is a new life and you have to act like you were just put into the world. Punishments for NLR can also range from a verbal warning to a day or two ban. Also depends on the situation.

(Additional Comments): Any/all criticism is welcome. I wan't to know if there is something I am doing that is wrong/bad. When I was a past staff member I was all about community and I still am. I love to play with almost everyone that joins the server and try to make it as friendly as possible for new players to join in. I am a very friendly guy and very welcoming. Thank you everyone for reading my application and please, give your 100% honest thoughts and opinions. See you in-game! 🙂

You were known for holding a great bias towards Poppy before, who knows if you'll do it again for the girls on the server?

I'm not sure that you could handle staff disrespect as you have gotten very angry or upset over very simplistic jokes.

Anyways, good luck.

• Thanks 1

+1

- Good app

- Prior staff

- Doesn’t cause any problems

- Knows rules

Good Luck! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+1

Past Staff

No bad interactions 

Knows rules 

Active 

Good luck dude!

• Thanks 1

+1

1. Is really good boi
  2. Past staff
  3. Knows his shit
  4. 9/10 app would read as a bedtime story

• Thanks 1

+1

He peaks all the requirements of being a staff.

He is friendly “enough” to new players and only toxic whenever it’s a joke to his friends.

Former staff so he knows his shiz.

Favors tendo pain in naruto.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A3ther-Pnda said:

He is friendly “enough” to new players and only toxic whenever it’s a joke to his friends.

Former staff so he knows his shiz.

Favors tendo pain in naruto.

You know this is sully's not mine?

Denied

Due to your negative circumstances and stances when leaving in the past, we have decided to deny you. You must earn a level of trust to show us that you can really become staff again.