News Ticker
  • 👻👻👻 20% off all packages during this spooky October! Grab great deals with this limited sale! 👻👻👻
VAPE NAYSH YALL

☁Vape Naysh Yall☁ Staff App

Vape Naysh Yall's Moderator Application

• In-Game Name: ☁Vape Naysh Yall☁
  • Timezone: US, Illinois
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:134433406 
  • Steam Profile (Link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/fluffygangsta23/ 
  • Hours on the server: 416
  • Times Active: When I am active my hours usually consist of 3-5 on weekdays, and on weekends 5-7. I am active on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. (Sometimes on Tuesdays and Sundays)
  • Why I want/should be a moderator:  I want to be a moderator because I would love to help give people the same experience I had when I first joined and up to now. When I am on their are not always staff on, and if their is there is only like 1 member on the server and active, I would like to help the server when there is a large amount of people on the server and so little staff on.  I also believe I would be a good fit for the position because of my length of time on the server and knowledge of rules and scenarios and could help the community in a positive way.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes.
  • Are you able to Staff actively on the server for several hours a week?: Yes.

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: [How can you find the source of the prop spam? How do you determine what is or isn't prop spam?]  I would check logs and find the source of the prop spam. Next I would teleport to that person, and figure out if he was prop spamming or not. If it was accidental I would warn him and explain to him what to do to stop it. If it was on purpose I would ban the person and file for an extension.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base": [What process do you take to make sure the player fixes the issue(s) with their base? What if the player refuses or ignores you altogether?]  I would teleport to the base and ask the person complaining about the base what he believes is wrong. I would then analyze the base and confirm that it is illegal. If it is illegal I would give the person about 5-10 minutes to fix it and ask him to put up a building sign and get rid of all his raidables. If they refuse to do this I would verbally warn the player, if they still do not cooperate I would kick them and remove their props. 

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers: [Example of staff abuse? What process do you take to stop it? Do you get higher ups involved, or would you talk to the staff member yourself? Both? Neither?] If I saw a staff member abusing their powers I would do my best to gather evidence of them doing this. Example- A staff member is a PD member and he has god mode on, and the PD is being raided. I would try to check when he used the command to use god mode and see if he was a PD member at that time, if i could find this I would take a screenshot of it. I would also start recording and try my best to see what his health is at and whether when he is being shot he is taking damage. I would then PM the staff member asking if they are aware of what is happening. If they say they do but don't quite convince me why with a valuable reason I would then report to a higher up and show them the video. 

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: [What do you do if a player doesn't like your judgement of the sit? What do you do if they start downright insulting you?] I would start off by asking the player what he/she thinks I am doing wrong or don't like. Then I would explain to them why the way something is on the server.  If they start to insult me I would tell them to stop, if they do not I will mute/gag the player. After I think is a reasonable time for the player I would unmute/ungag the person and see if they have stopped. If they haven't I would kick the person.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: [What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?]  

RDM: Random Death Match is when a person kills someone for no rp related reason. I can determine this by asking the person why they are killing someone or many people. If their reason is not rp related and does not abide by the rules I would then punish them based off what they have done.

RDA: Random Arrest is when a PD related job arrest someone for no rp related reason. I can determine this by asking the player why he/she arrested the person and make sure everything was allowed and for a rp related reason. Then I would punish the player based off what they have done.

NLR- New Life Rule is when a person returns to a recent death area before they have waited 5 minutes to return. I can determine this by using /nlrcheck (player) to see if they did not wait their 5 minutes. I would then punish the player based off what they have done.

(Additional Comments): [Anything else you want us to know about you? You can remove this part from the application if you don't want to include anything.]  I have been apart of this server for over 3 years and plan to stay longer. 🙂

• Like 1

+1
Great App
Doesn't minge
Active
Old Player
Has been making events from his own perms to let the community come together

Overall, would make a GREAT addition to the staff team.

• Like 1

Just now, terrior said:

Has been making events from his own perms to let the community come together

So when were these "events"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ItsMikeyyッ said:

He did 2 in like 2 different days

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ItsMikeyyッ said:

What terrior said and dropped a ton of cash and did RETS got talent where I gave away perms.

Edited by VAPE NAYSH YALL

+1/-1

- you have a ok app, but i see a few minor things wrong

- i actually have no idea who you are and have never seen you ingame before, we could just be on different timezones though

- i think you would make a decent staff member if given a good mentor

- good hours

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sparklez said:

+1/-1

- i actually have no idea who you are and have never seen you ingame before, we could just be on different timezones though

- good hours

Thanks for the feedback 

• Like 1

ok app

i aswell dont know who you are, and only so far have seen you once or twice in the server

heard from others that you were sorta a minge in the past aswell, can't be sure tho 😄

good hours though

• Like 1

+1

Good App

I saw you sometimes in-game, you're chill

Old player

I think you would make a good staff 😜

• Like 1

+1/-1

I enjoyed your app, but I've never seen you in game!  hmu anytime you wanna chill.

I also like that you're an old member of the community and that you have a good bit of hours.  It shows that you're a dedicated member.

tenor.gif

Edited by Xepharia
Wanted to rephrase.
  • Like 1

+1 

I havnt been on recently, but the interactions I have had with you before were good

You are mature and don’t seem to ever minge or break rules

(-) I didn’t like a few parts of your app like how broad your solution to fixing and looking into lag on the server (prop spam) and also I wouldn’t gag/mute and then kick a player for disrespecting staff. If it becomes and issue that is slowing the sit or not giving other people chances to speak then you could gag them, otherwise you shouldn’t punish players for insulting you unless it’s a harassment situation.

Other than these your app is well made and I feel as if you could be made into a great staff member, gl fam 😁

• Like 1

+1

+Old player who knows the rules

+ Fairly Active

+/- Passable App.  Could be better

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Sparklez said:

+1/-1

- good hours

+/-

• Like 1

You just came back (Not even 2 weeks ago) and you were pretty mingy from when I played with you before, I don’t really trust you with staff after only having you around for a while. You haven’t been very mingy from what I’ve seen but you just haven’t been back long enough for me to trust you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Johnny Sparklez said:

+1/-1

- good hours

Im usually on from 4:00 to 9:00 or 12:00. Im on central time zones.

grammar error

+1

Decent App

Not Mingy at all

Does lot of events for community

Helps out new players with his money and perms

• Like 1

20 hours ago, VAPE NAYSH YALL said:

Vape Naysh Yall's Moderator Application

• In-Game Name: ☁Vape Naysh Yall☁
  • Timezone: US, Illinois
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:134433406 
  • Steam Profile (Link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/fluffygangsta23/ 
  • Hours on the server: 416
  • Times Active: When I am active my hours usually consist of 3-5 on weekdays, and on weekends 5-7. I am active on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. (Sometimes on Tuesdays and Sundays)
  • Why I want/should be a moderator:  I want to be a moderator because I would love to help give people the same experience I had when I first joined and up to now. When I am on their are not always staff on, and if their is there is only like 1 member on the server and active, I would like to help the server when there is a large amount of people on the server and so little staff on.  I also believe I would be a good fit for the position because of my length of time on the server and knowledge of rules and scenarios and could help the community in a positive way.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes.
  • Are you able to Staff actively on the server for several hours a week?: Yes.

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: [How can you find the source of the prop spam? How do you determine what is or isn't prop spam?]  I would check logs and find the source of the prop spam. Next I would teleport to that person, and figure out if he was prop spamming or not. If it was accidental I would warn him and explain to him what to do to stop it. If it was on purpose I would ban the person and file for an extension.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base": [What process do you take to make sure the player fixes the issue(s) with their base? What if the player refuses or ignores you altogether?]  I would teleport to the base and ask the person complaining about the base what he believes is wrong. I would then analyze the base and confirm that it is illegal. If it is illegal I would give the person about 5-10 minutes to fix it and ask him to put up a building sign and get rid of all his raidables. If they refuse to do this I would verbally warn the player, if they still do not cooperate I would kick them and remove their props. 

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers: [Example of staff abuse? What process do you take to stop it? Do you get higher ups involved, or would you talk to the staff member yourself? Both? Neither?] If I saw a staff member abusing their powers I would do my best to gather evidence of them doing this. Example- A staff member is a PD member and he has god mode on, and the PD is being raided. I would try to check when he used the command to use god mode and see if he was a PD member at that time, if i could find this I would take a screenshot of it. I would also start recording and try my best to see what his health is at and whether when he is being shot he is taking damage. I would then PM the staff member asking if they are aware of what is happening. If they say they do but don't quite convince me why with a valuable reason I would then report to a higher up and show them the video. 

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: [What do you do if a player doesn't like your judgement of the sit? What do you do if they start downright insulting you?] I would start off by asking the player what he/she thinks I am doing wrong or don't like. Then I would explain to them why the way something is on the server.  If they start to insult me I would tell them to stop, if they do not I will mute/gag the player. After I think is a reasonable time for the player I would unmute/ungag the person and see if they have stopped. If they haven't I would kick the person.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: [What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?]  

RDM: Random Death Match is when a person kills someone for no rp related reason. I can determine this by asking the person why they are killing someone or many people. If their reason is not rp related and does not abide by the rules I would then punish them based off what they have done.

RDA: Random Arrest is when a PD related job arrest someone for no rp related reason. I can determine this by asking the player why he/she arrested the person and make sure everything was allowed and for a rp related reason. Then I would punish the player based off what they have done.

NLR- New Life Rule is when a person returns to a recent death area before they have waited 5 minutes to return. I can determine this by using /nlrcheck (player) to see if they did not wait their 5 minutes. I would then punish the player based off what they have done.

(Additional Comments): [Anything else you want us to know about you? You can remove this part from the application if you don't want to include anything.]  I have been apart of this server for over 3 years and plan to stay longer. 🙂

+1 Good guy, Not mingey, easy to talk to!

• Like 1

+1

My first interaction with you was today and it was actually fun

not mingey

• Like 1

Oh shoot on my app i said im on from like 3-5 , 5-7, When i say this i mean 3 or 5 hours, and 5 or 7 and on weekends its going to increase by a couple hours because school will be out.

-/+

others have stated above Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

Edited by Grumpy Mio
  • Like 1

+1 

Got better in-game 

Not as mingy 

Knows the rules

Active 

Respectable player 

• Like 3