BunnBunn

BunnBunn unban appeal

My SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42603112

My in-game name:Bobby Boon

Staff member who banned me: DaveThe2nd

Screenshot of ban: https://imgur.com/a/Is59W14

What is the reason of your ban?: "Doxxing"

Why should you be unbanned? : I honestly never thought the admins would take it this far and flat out perma ban me. I've seen DaveThe2nd is very adamant about anything having to do with people who arn't always nice and he doesn't tend to investigate anything at all he just flat out bans people without any proof and without both sides of a story. I was not directly involved with this quarrel between Maria and Alissa I just talk shit in ooc for fun it is not meant to hurt anyone's personal feelings everything i do or say in ooc is not serious. I am a long time member of this server i have been playing on here for close to 3 years. I enjoy the server very much like many of you and at times i may be a bit wild but i just get into what I rp.

To @♥Alissa♥ I am personally sorry if you took it as a personal attack it was never meant to be, I just enjoy shooting the shit if you know what i mean. I don't immediately tend to get along with people so i turn to that to see if someone is compatible with my personality.

To @DaveThe2nd I don't know what your grudge is against anyone who "harasses" but i've seen you ban people a lot before due to unjust reasons and it seems to be more of a power trip or maybe even deep seated emotional problems. If someday you would like to be friends I will embrace that.  

I personally want to make the server better but it seems that staff never listen to the players, they only tend to keep it in a close knit circle and ignore anything that normal plays like us say, that is why players like us tend to disobey what staff say because it seems unjust and unreasonable. Take the 3 strike rule in the penal system for instance. There was a man in California who had 2 prior strikes and his third strike was for shoplifting a snickers bar from a store. His third strike meant that he got life in prison, A man got life in prison for stealing a 99 cent candy bar. Is this just? I think not. 

I enjoy the server very much and i would propose if I be let back you put me on probation or something of the sort. Maybe I am not innocent of being a bad person but I am innocent of this Doxxing accusation. Below I will provide the screenshots in question.

Exhibit A: as you can see I only appear in 3 screenshots we will call these screenshot A, screenshot B, and screenshot C.

Screenshot A is the 3rd screenshot from the top as you can see what i have said is of no significance to the situation at hand. "wtf is this engine sound"

Screenshot B is the 5th screenshot from the top in this one I simply say "what do" pointing out a grammatical error on Alissa's part.

Screenshot C is where this becomes ify. As you read you will notice that there is no proof of "doxxing". I will define dox for those of you who do not know already. "search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.".  I will state that i had no intent of nor did i "search" for private information of Alissa and I do not see any proof of this on either end. I did not "publish" ((of an author or company) prepare and issue (a book, journal, piece of music, or other work) for public sale.) any private or identifying information about Alissa on the Internet. I simply made a fabricated statement ("i found ur facebook alissa") to induce a reaction. The key identifier here is fabricated (invent or concoct (something), typically with deceitful intent.). Let us move to line 8. In this line I say "Cool pictures". Since i do not say a name it is vague of who i am directing this toward. You could argue that i was directing it toward Alissa but what proof is there that any pictures exist at all. In lines 11 & 14 Alissa states "funny cause I don't have one" and "facebook is for old people". As she mentions facebook it is implied that she is responding to me and in her previous statement she says the most influential statement of this case "funny cause I don't have one". This statement debunks the doxxing accusation fully as stated there is no facebook to dox. And  if i am fully innocent of this accusation than this ban should be overturned in no way have I doxxed someone nor did I intend to. This ban was unjust and a massive abuse of power on DaveThe2nd's part based on personal bias and discontentment and I demand fair treatment as ive seen many a staff abuse us players without any proof.

If this has changed any of the players minds about what goes on please feel free to add.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/pWzwShH - Exhibit A

@Owner @Super Administrator @Senior Administrator @all

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BunnBunn said:

I simply made a fabricated statement ("i found ur facebook alissa") to induce a reaction.

Real or not, still creepy as all hell. Absolutely stupid thing to say.

1 minute ago, DaveThe2nd said:

RKuDFuZ.jpg

For someone who talks like this in-game, this entire appeal is pulled out of your ass.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BunnBunn said:

To @DaveThe2nd I don't know what your grudge is against anyone who "harasses" but i've seen you ban people a lot before due to unjust reasons and it seems to be more of a power trip or maybe even deep seated emotional problems. If someday you would like to be friends I will embrace that.  

Give me one good example. 

Yes this is the image I have analyzed. as you can see there is nothing there that can incriminate me and you are grasping at straws ( trying to find some way to succeed when nothing you choose is likely to work) just so you don't have to admit that you have done something wrong. You are truly showing your stagnant hubris and are only further proving my point of the corruption and abuse you hand out to us players.

Edited by BunnBunn

Yeah im just gonna go ahead and throw my opinion on this.

I dont believe that you want to "make the server better". I had to babysit you one night because all you wanted to do is sit on the piano and spam random keys, when you got tired of that you moved on to the hobo leader to spam the guitar. Ive definitely had more sits with you than I needed to.

Youre borderline a minge and your "doxxing" attempt even though it was most likely fake, shows.

Maybe if you actually played instead of trying to find way to bother the whole community while trying to follow rules, none of this wouldve happened.

• Like 1

thats rough 

fuck off with that quint shit.

(weirdo)

Also the staff here may not be the best, but there pretty god damn good. You disrespecting them because you made some bad choices doesn't make any sense.

maybe wait a little while. Nobody likes getting scared over the Internet. you saying that you have there facebook just scares them

Just now, SoundPulserino said:

Yeah im just gonna go ahead and throw my opinion on this.

I dont believe that you want to "make the server better". I had to babysit you one night because all you wanted to do is sit on the piano and spam random keys, when you got tired of that you moved on to the hobo leader to spam the guitar. Ive definitely had more sits with you than I needed to.

Youre borderline a minge and your "doxxing" attempt even though it was most likely fake, shows.

Maybe if you actually played instead of trying to find way to bother the whole community while trying to follow rules, none of this wouldve happened.

There was no doxxing attempt as you can see above. You are simply using a strawman fallacy to make it seem like something of significance.

1 minute ago, BunnBunn said:

Yes this is the image I have analyzed. as you can see there is nothing there that can incriminate me and you are grasping at straws ( trying to find some way to succeed when nothing you choose is likely to work) just so you don't have to admit that you have done something wrong. You are truly showing your stagnant hubris and are only further proving my point of the corruption and abuse you hand out to us the players.

Did you put on glasses and think that it would make you sound like an intellectual?

Also towards the jabs at Dave and our staff team:

• There is no "inner circle" for staff almost all of us are open and available in the discord throughout the day and talk with everyone constantly.
  • If you have a complaint on our staff members please post a complaint on them we take them very seriously.
  • If you think Dave is the only one putting down these harassment punishments I have bad news for you.
  • What you did was beyond creepy and if Dave didn't ban you I probably would've myself.
  • Like 5

why are you trying to sound smart after acting like a complete retard ingame 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flustered Pigeon said:

Did you put on glasses and think that it would make you sound like an intellectual?

Also towards the jabs at Dave and our staff team:

• There is no "inner circle" for staff almost all of us are open and available in the discord throughout the day and talk with everyone constantly.
  • If you have a complaint on our staff members please post a complaint on them we take them very seriously.
  • If you think Dave is the only one putting down these harassment punishments I have bad news for you.
  • What you did was beyond creepy and if Dave didn't ban you I probably would've myself.

This is not beyond creepy this is a normal thing people do to incite a fear response. Obviously there is some sort of white knight situation going on and in my point of view it is creepy as hell that you could defend this person after the case ive given. There is obvious bias going on and very few of you could keep a neutral point of view.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Stale said:

why are you trying to sound smart after acting like a complete retard ingame 

Maybe I am RPing in game as it is an RP server. But I see very little RP nowadays it is just people making technicalities about rules and getting bent over small things such as the alissa case.

Edited by BunnBunn

This is not beyond creepy this is a normal thing people do to incite a fear response.

Which is why it ISNT ALLOWED, JOKE OR NOT!!!!!

You have to be kidding me if you actually think youre response with the quote above is even remotely valid.

• Like 2

Just now, BunnBunn said:

Maybe I am RPing in game as it is an RP server.

what you said and did had nothing to do with RPing

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SoundPulserino said:

Which is why it ISNT ALLOWED, JOKE OR NOT!!!!!

You have to be kidding me if you actually think youre response with the quote above is even remotely valid.

It actually is valid. A normal person would not have skin as thin as the ones ive seen as to allow something like this bother them. A normal person would brush this off and not get upset about it.

1 minute ago, Stale said:

what you said and did had nothing to do with RPing

I thought you meant my general activity on the server not the ooc chat

2 minutes ago, BunnBunn said:

Maybe I am RPing in game as it is an RP server.

Do you understand what /ooc is for in a REAL rp server? It’s out of character purposes not to RP with. 

• Like 1

Just now, BunnBunn said:

It actually is valid. A normal person would not have skin as thin as the ones ive seen as to allow something like this bother them. A normal person would brush this off and not get upset about it.

You are a bumbling idiot. You are the definition of an incel, I can only imagine you spend your spare time following girls home from school and marking their schedules in your diary. The fact you can't realize the issue with telling someone you found their facebook and using it as a scare tactic is actually some spooky shit.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, tig ole bitties said:

Do you understand what /ooc is for in a REAL rp server? It’s out of character purposes not to RP with. 

as stated above this what I say in ooc is out of character I just give a sarcastic attitude and do not fully mean anything I say there. It is absurd that you people would think of it as a serious thing.

Just now, DaveThe2nd said:

You are a bumbling idiot. You are the definition of an incel, I can only imagine you spend your spare time following girls home from school and marking their schedules in your diary. The fact you can't realize the issue with telling someone you found their facebook and using it as a scare tactic is actually some spooky shit.

So now you are the one doing the harassing? insulting me? did you not just permaban ItsMikkey for "Harassment" as what you are doing right now. You are being a hypocrite and you further prove my point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BunnBunn said:

This is not beyond creepy this is a normal thing people do to incite a fear response.

https://i.imgur.com/gAAkltz.gifv

-1, please leave this community and never come back

Any normal person would lose their shit if someone who wasn't asked were to look at their personal facebook.

• Like 3