poyo

Poyo Mod Application

2 minutes ago, ImmortalxReaper said:

I am giving a neutral vote is mainly due to me not sitting down and talking with you.

go talk to them then >;(

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, JellyThotJinx said:

+ chill person, seems nice from my interactions

- you're fairly new to the server still

- even though not required, i'd say have more forum activity aswell

- heard from others that you have some attitude

-1 stated above 

32 minutes ago, CTW said:

On top of what @Flustered Pigeon stated above, I don't see why so many people are counting "being new" as a negative, if anything this should only be seen as a neutral reason, as long as the player has above the 60 hour requirement they should not be getting responses saying that they are too new for staff. Unless of course by "new" you guys mean that the player hasn't made enough connections with already existing players to be known; which if this is the case, you should state that rather than "too new".

And I’m going to add even more onto this. I feel when someone see’s a -1 for a reason they just take that and run with it. It’s like you put a stereotype on someone and it’s not always tru. Im not saying what you guys brought up about “toxicity” is false, but just seems weird to me how EVERYONE has the same exactly thing to say. 

+/- 

I’m going to go neutral for now as I haven’t had to many interactions with you. But the couple I have had, have been pleasant. 

• Like 5
  • Cool 1

We haven't had many encounters with each other. But With the encounters we had the were pretty good, But I just don't know you well enough to know If you would be a good fit.

-/+

Edited by Jewordi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shogun4122 said:

For example you had your name as Gappy then job as Soft and Wet.

I read your entire comment and I appreciate the feedback! I totally understand where people might not understand this reference that I have  quoted in this reply, so I’ll quickly clear it up a little. To explain that name and job name, it’s a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure reference. Gappy is a character and Soft and Wet is his “powers” in the best way i can explain it in short. A bunch of us were just having fun with anime references. I get why it may have come off weird though! I hope we can talk more soon.

1 hour ago, Rainbows said:

If you cant make a fading door, I dont know how you are going to tp and do other things

This gave me aids

+1

There's no really negative interactions I've had with you. Aside from the fact that you still are a bit new, I can tell that you have made a lot of connections to some players and I don't think that should be a real negative thing. You also seem to know the rules quite well.

-/+

You seem like a good person

I do have a lack of experiences with you but I do believe you are quite active so it's probably on me I've been a little slow lately

Decent app btw

@CTW @tig ole bitties  @Jewordi @thog Thank you so much for the supportive comments and feedback! I truly appreciate it. I hope to be able to see you guys more and hopefully continue to have only good experiences. Whether its a neutral or positive vote, it still gives me a lot of insight to the things I need to work on and I truly appreciate you guys taking your time to comment.

@ImmortalxReaper Thank you Immortal, I really appreciate the feedback. My interactions with you have been extremely pleasant and it makes me really happy to hear that you thought well of my application. You may be right, I probably should have detailed how I would have punished people more for those offenses! I’ll 100% take that into consideration and I agree that section could’ve been better.

@nurkee Hey! Thank you for commenting on my app and being supportive. I know it’s hard to put trust (even if it’s a little) into someone you don’t know! Even though it’s a neutral vote, I still appreciate it a ton. I’ve seen you around a little bit but I don’t think we’ve really gotten the chance to meet yet! Maybe soon we can hang out and get to know each other, I’m active every day.

• Like 4

+/- Leaning towards +1

From my encounters with you, they have been perfectly fine. Haven't seen any of this toxicity or anything that others are saying

Good application

Again, I haven't seen any toxicity but since a lot of people have said this, that is why I am on the fence.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I've seen your toxicity first hand with ItsMikeyy , yes you were being targeted and harassed . But I heard you screaming and complaining way to much . You pull the girl card and all the white knights come in a flock like birds.

Your also very new and need to learn the rules a little more .

Try again . 

P.S : I like ur loli bar . 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, (Tha Boy) said:

I've seen your toxicity first hand with ItsMikeyy , yes you were being targeted and harassed . But I heard you screaming and complaining way to much .

Thank you for your feedback but I’d like to add that Mikey and I had a mature conversation! Mikey and I are civil regardless of the stuff that happened. I respect your opinion nonetheless.

50 minutes ago, (Tha Boy) said:

I've seen your toxicity first hand with ItsMikeyy , yes you were being targeted and harassed . But I heard you screaming and complaining way to much

God forbid someone defends themselves. What you are saying makes zero fucking sense. Mikeyy got perma banned for what he did, was Poyo just suppose to say nothing?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, DaveThe2nd said:

God forbid someone defends themselves. What you are saying makes zero fucking sense. Mikeyy got perma banned for what he did, was Poyo just suppose to say nothing?

I mean saying nothing is definetley an option, it would prob be the better one than arguing and starting beef/drama

• Like 2

Just now, JellyThotJinx said:

I mean saying nothing is definetley an option, it would prob be the better one than arguing and starting beef/drama

My intentions aren’t to argue, but I’d like to say I absolutely did not scream at Mikey, I did get angry but I never “screamed.” Also, the second SoundPulse told me to calm down, I did. I’m really sorry that some of Mikey’s friends believe that his ban is my fault, but as I said above, Mikey and I had a mature conversation and we’re both done with this drama. I hope I have the chance to prove myself to those who may have gotten the wrong idea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JellyThotJinx said:

How about you get screwed with for multiple days and try not to blow up on someone? It is amazing the amount of stretching you guys will do to make this anyone but Mikeyy's own fault.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, DaveThe2nd said:

How about you get screwed with for multiple days and try not to blow up on someone? It is amazing the amount of stretching you guys will do to make this anyone but Mikeyy's own fault.

I honestly don’t give af about the whole beef with poyo and mikeyy, I’m just stating an option that was there to take to avoid some of the problems that already happened.

and to your comment of being picked on for day, I’m pretty sure many people know the feeling of being bullied including me. Shit happens bro, you can’t expect to join a public server on the internet and not have a couple hard heads in the server. All you can really do is to report it and have staff, like you deal with it. But it comes down to how you react and what choices/desicions you make that is best for the situation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JellyThotJinx said:

I honestly don’t give af about the whole beef with poyo and mikeyy, I’m just stating an option that was there to take to avoid some of the problems that already happened.

and to your comment of being picked on for day, I’m pretty sure many people know the feeling of being bullied including me. Shit happens bro, you can’t expect to join a public server on the internet and not have a couple hard heads in the server. All you can really do is to report it and have staff, like you deal with it. But it comes down to how you react and what choices/desicions you make that is best for the situation.

Yeah but I prefer to have staff that wouldn't ignore it, two days of being targeted warrants a response, and I have yet to see a single shred of evidence that Poyo did anything wrong. So unless you actually have anything to add just stop commenting.

I’m sorry you feel that way, but I think you fail to realize that I’ve been working with higher-ups with my full cooperation behind the scenes, and handling the situation as maturely as possible. I didn’t report it for a while because I knew I could handle it, being called names does not bother me. What happened afterwards was what was unacceptable. This situation is bigger than what most of you think, and I say this in the most respectful way possible. @JellyThotJinx

Edited by poyo
Only edited to @Jinx because i forgot to

+1

+Good activity ingame

+Mature and handles sits really well

+Zero warns since joining, knows rules well

+Impressive application

On a completely unbiased level, I do see you as staff potential. A genuinely mature and respectable person who is willing to put in the effort to gain a desirable reputation within the community. I look forward to seeing you make it as a staff member!

Good luck!

Edited by SoundPulserino
Didnt look correctly at fourm activity :pepega:

The arguing on here needs to stop. I will probs be writing discussion thread on the past events addressing some serious issues. But this application isn't the place for it and all -1 will be taken into account on their credibility also.

Arguing ends here or your post will be hidden.

• Like 5

+1

*Honestly a good person that stands up for what she believes in. Even stood up for a young kid when surrounded by those that were making fun of his ban; I know what it was like because I had gone through about 4 years of being an extreme squeaker and I would have personally felt so much better if someone stood up for me like that. This shows integrity and her wanting to resolve tensions or drama.

*She has handled being harassed for as long as she has been playing and has not even raised her voice, showing calmness in annoying or stressful situations.

*Poyo has shown a great effort in learning the in's and out's of the MOTD, and I feel it has definitely worked.

*I see Poyo has been criticized for being a newer player but I feel being newer could have advantages, such as a fresh look on the server's situation and a less biased opinion on the players.

-Could have more forum activity (Sorry for repeating previous replies)

She definitely shows great potential for an admin that would care about the community and quickly become a well-integrated member of this server.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd like to change my response to a plus one. Even though we have few interactions, you have very well formulated responses and act with great maturity. That's something that can hardly be taught and I believe you could be a good staff member. I can see that you're very mature and yeah, good luck!

21 hours ago, Jewordi said:

We haven't had many encounters with each other. But With the encounters we had the were pretty good, But I just don't know you well enough to know If you would be a good fit.

-/+

From the talk we had today. I see how mature you are and honestly think you would make a great staff. You seem to play it cool no matter what and thats really good. Because as Staff you need to always keep your cool and not lash out. I would like to change my neutral to...

+1 Goodluck