News Ticker
  • 👻👻👻 20% off all packages during this spooky October! Grab great deals with this limited sale! 👻👻👻
Shalom

Time for greener pastures.

Good having you as staff shalom, ill miss you 😢

Child’s been sitting on this for 6 months.

Might as well share it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Shalom said:

Child’s been sitting on this for 6 months.

Might as well share it.

LOL

oh yeah

@Jouaram thanks for making me senior and also freelancer 😍 glad i get to make more shit for you

We've not always been on the greatest of terms but I wish you luck in what you pursue and hopefully the damage that was caused on our friendship a month or so ago can be repaired fully as I don't feel it has been. Goodluck with life.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, terrior said:

nnononononono My mentor is gone. Wait @Shalom this is an alt right

nah

cheers lad

Just now, Shogun4122 said:

We've not always been on the greatest of terms but I wish you luck in what you pursue and hopefully the damage that was caused on our friendship a month or so ago can be repaired fully as I don't feel it has been. Goodluck with life.

bro come over here and kiss me fool

• Love 1

noooo rip the legend gets grounded, resigns REST IN PIE MY FRIEND. Never really talked to u too much, but ur a cool guy honestly. Much love

• Like 1

You were a cool dude i'll miss you bro , have fun and good luck in the future :Pepehands: 

Edited by (Tha Boy)
  • Sad 1

Thanks for hosting some community events in other games/game modes. They were a lot of fun most of the time and it was nice talking with you during these events. Hope you hop on the server more often than not. Good luck with what you are going to be focusing on from now on~

• Like 1

BROTHERRRRRR WADU FUCK I hope i still get to see you 😞 You lasted longer then I ever will ❤️

It was good staffing with you when I was still on the team. Wish I could have kept pursuing coding more instead of taking a lengthy break. I look forward to the future projects you release on the server as the one already previewed on discord looked pretty good. Best of luck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Goodbye shalom I shall miss you :'( I remember when you turned us all into blobs and you were huge it was good fun

• Like 1

We will miss you shalom you were good staff and your events were fun, excited to see the new work 

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.