News Ticker
  • 👻👻👻 20% off all packages during this spooky October! Grab great deals with this limited sale! 👻👻👻
NickPl4ys

Hi there, I'm Nick

Ok so I hope at least some of you have heard/talked/saw me somewhere and I have yet to properly introduce myself, so here it goes:

My real name is Nikola, which is Croatian for Nick or Nicholas, like St. Nicholas

I am 15 years old

I live in Croatia with my parents

I really enjoy this community and spending time here, but for personal reasons will probably be alot less active(as you might have noticed)

I am getting a really good PC in the next month and hope to finally play the games I bought in my steam library on a build that could handle them, like rainbow six siege, rust and even gmod on good fps. 

I also hope to become a moderator in the near future and devote alot of my time into this community

That would really be it for my leave-introduction type thing, I hope to see you around and have a nice chat, see ya.

2 minutes ago, NickPl4ys said:

Ok so I hope at least some of you have heard/talked/saw me somewhere and I have yet to properly introduce myself, so here it goes:

My real name is Nikola, which is Croatian for Nick or Nicholas, like St. Nicholas

I am 15 years old

I live in Croatia with my parents

I really enjoy this community and spending time here, but for personal reasons will probably be alot less active(as you might have noticed)

I am getting a really good PC in the next month and hope to finally play the games I bought in my steam library on a build that could handle them, like rainbow six siege, rust and even gmod on good fps. 

I also hope to become a moderator in the near future and devote alot of my time into this community

That would really be it for my leave-introduction type thing, I hope to see you around and have a nice chat, see ya.

145 posts then a Introduction post

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, VladTheImpaler said:

What kind of food is there in Croatia? Never really heard or seen anything about Croatia. 

Same as anywhere lmao, If we have any special food I'm sorry but idk

3 hours ago, NickPl4ys said:

Same as anywhere lmao, If we have any special food I'm sorry but idk

Im pretty sure every country has something different in food

Hello, I hope you are enjoying playing on the server and if you play siege if you pm me maybe we can play sometime!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.