News Ticker
  • 👻👻👻 20% off all packages during this spooky October! Grab great deals with this limited sale! 👻👻👻
Sign in to follow this  

Phones   

36 members have voted

1. 1. What phones are you guys using right now? (If you have an iPhone comment which one and if you have an android comment which company it is from <3)

• Iphone (IOS)
    • Android

Personally, I like tech such as phones, laptops, PC hardware, some software as well. As you know the phone industry for the past year or two has been trying to make that bezelless design. Some companies like Apple, Huawei, and Oneplus have taken the notch route, while companies like Samsung and Honor have taken the hole-punch design route.  Personally, I like the notch, I have the Huawei mate 20 pro and its a great phone it has great features such as the FaceID unlock, the great triple camera setup and the amazing long lasting battery. I was wondering what phones are you guys using and why did you choose them? 

At the moment, I have an iPhone 4s. But, it neither has service, nor do I ever keep it charged. So at the moment it's basically a paperweight, and even if it wasn't it's just a glorified iPod 4g but with better specs.

I keep it on an older firmware for Jailbreak, but it stops me from being able to use a few unknown apps that don't have older versions which work.

Once I actually decide to get myself a working phone, I'm gonna be shooting for something that runs Android though.

Edited by Byte
  • Like 1

I currently have an iphone 8, and it’s mostly because it’s just the phone my dad gets me tbh. I’m not about to rant about how much apple is better than other companies products because they all have their own features that make them unique and great products. I really like what samsung is doing with the s10 i think it was(the fold out screen). Amazing concept it’s a shame they are all breaking 😂

• Like 1

I have the iPhone X and XS max and had the xr I wanted the new android but I hate the OS of android. I do not believe I can make the switch lol, I saw that the huawei phone can zoom super far so I might have to check it out.  The galaxy fold was something I was really interested in except for when folded it was a small screen and now I learned that it is breaking really easy. So I will probably till they make a 2nd gen version of it before I ever get into the fold.

For the iPhone X I got when it came out and I liked it the battery still lasts really long and its not as slow despite what others say 'apple kills phones when new ones come out"

I got the iPhone XS max because I liked the bigger screen the battery one this one actually goes quicker than my X but not by much.

I got the XR because I liked the colour red but that one broke on me I dropped it a few times.

Edited by urbeh
  • Like 1

I have an Samsung S9. No notch, just thin bezels with a curved edge and a headphone jack 😉. Apple, Samsung, Huawei, and etc. have their things that make them special in their own way, but I prefer Android because it feels like you're the one in control of your phone. Plus it was a dealbreaker having a buy one, get one free. Wish I've gotten the S9+ for the dual cameras. My next phone will probably be something different from Samsung; actually might try something different again because the last LG K10 was straight garbage.

iphone 8 i think

its a phone 

i use it to call and text people

sometimes surf the web

listen to music

i dont care what type of phone i have really, just like the way iphones are laid out and feel

also get that broke green text color away from me fool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A1pha said:

anything but iphone products are for broke people

😤😤

41 minutes ago, Shalom said:

This seems to be a reoccurring event with NA people especially people in the US. Most of the times I get an answer like "its that green bubble man" basically saying its the Apple eco-system that's making them hold onto their iPhone. I myself used to be an iPhone user, I used to have the iPhone 6 16GB for 4 years but it died on me so I had to get a new phone. I didn't feel like getting another iPhone would be a good idea for me because I'm not that deep into the Apple eco-system. In the end, everyone has their own preferences so no phone is really a bad phone option. 

Pixel 3 XL

Android users

iPhone users:

Edited by nurkee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i have a red iphone XR but idk i don’t use it much since I graduated, i use my PC for everything

Im using samsung/virgin mobile also dont say im broke i have a Galaxy j3 achieve it came out in 2018 and i got it for my birthday (dec 17)

1 hour ago, poyo said:

i have a red iphone XR but idk i don’t use it much since I graduated, i use my PC for everything

You selling it? The iphone

Edited by urbeh

15 hours ago, Sarrus? said:

I currently have an iphone 8, and it’s mostly because it’s just the phone my dad gets me tbh. I’m not about to rant about how much apple is better than other companies products because they all have their own features that make them unique and great products. I really like what samsung is doing with the s10 i think it was(the fold out screen). Amazing concept it’s a shame they are all breaking 😂

34 minutes ago, USANumberOne said:

I have 8+ rnow

7 hours ago, palmer said:

iPhone 8 gang wya?

14 hours ago, Shalom said:

iphone 8 i think

its a phone 

i use it to call and text people

sometimes surf the web

listen to music

i dont care what type of phone i have really, just like the way iphones are laid out and feel

I phone 8 gang unite holy fuck 😳

I too have a iPhone 8

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Logical® said:

I phone 8 gang unite holy fuck 😳

I too have a iPhone 8

rose gold tho? who packin the rose gold lets be honest 😎

4 minutes ago, ⚜ SuperCereal007 ⚜ said:

Oh sick, which one? Passport? Keyone? or an older generation model? 

Older

15 hours ago, ΣStatic said:

Iphone 5s

How many times have you changed the battery my guy? When I had my iPhone for 4 years I only had to change it once but when it died the second time I didn't want to go to the apple store to add a new one because they will force me into the newest IOS and they will ask me why not just upgrade, Therefore, I rolled with an ass for a battery until it like fully got fucked then I upgraded.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.