In terms of public clubs, the trading club will be open soon. I'd imagine that the higher-ups are likely to introduce a few more public ones as well. (I have no knowledge of whether more public clubs will actually come though, I'm only stating that I believe they likely will.)

Clubs are currently closed for users to make, despite having the ability to put one in the queue. I don't think anyone knows when they will be open to the public for users to make, if they ever will at all.

Edited by Byte
  • Like 1

We will be adding official ret public clubs during this month and early next month. While we want to add it for regular players there are 2 very important issues.

1. I have found some exploits that we currently don't know how to patch before a public release that we don't have to janitor ourselves.
  2. We also were looking at whether we would be making these payable items and monetized so that the forums would not be spammed with absolute garbage.

Until both of these issues are addressed they will not be released for regular server members.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Flustered Pigeon said:

1. We also were looking at whether we would be making these payable items and monetized so that the forums would not be spammed with absolute garbage.

Just curious, would there be any way to rep lock it? Like say you cant start a club untill you have X amount of rep on the fourms?

26 minutes ago, SoundPulserino said:

Just curious, would there be any way to rep lock it? Like say you cant start a club untill you have X amount of rep on the fourms?

That wont fix the exploit problem at hand nor the fact that we are thinking of monetizing it so we can actually make a profit off of new features.

That idea though we are actually taking into consideration for something else such as in-game rewards for reaching pinnacle rep counts. Finding ways to make the forums more a priority is something we are hard delving into.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Flustered Pigeon said:

That wont fix the exploit problem at hand nor the fact that we are thinking of monetizing it so we can actually make a profit off of new features.

That idea though we are actually taking into consideration for something else such as in-game rewards for reaching pinnacle rep counts. Finding ways to make the forums more a priority is something we are hard delving into.

10,000 rep = engima thnx ❤️

If you make it to where they have to be payed for, I think people who are supporters or whatnot should be able to have it already, since we already put money towards the server lol

9 hours ago, Paco said:

If you make it to where they have to be payed for, I think people who are supporters or whatnot should be able to have it already, since we already put money towards the server lol

That's not how making money works. There needs to be an appropriate profit for added values. If we just gave everything for free because they bought supporter the server would lose 2/3rd of its profits. We weren't going to sell it alone though we were along the lines of making it a package that could get you also a discord room and perhaps a larger party count for the server in game when we substantially lower it.

Forgot to also add that when the idea of porting over the store to have a few purchaseable ranks such as VIP & rtd tokens this would also be an included item. That way it can also be earned perks through in game cash instead.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.