Guest FrankDrank

Hello future friends

Guest FrankDrank

Hello,

I am FrankDrank, and I have been on retribution for a little while, enough to see that the staff know what they are doing. I love this server and all the people on this server because it is super chill with the occasional Mass Rdmer but in my time on Retribution that has happened 2 times and it has been dealt with rather quickly. With those expiriences it has showed me that all the players on retribution are willing to help because everyone was countering the Mass Rdmers by killing them before it got to hectic. All the staff are also nice and I have had a few interactions with staff through roleplay and have chatted with a retired staff through discord. I am hoping to grow a connection with the staaf members by that I mean as much as possibly. But some people are toxic but I have learned to ignore them such as people that purposely violate KOS sogn than break NLR to kill you. So I dont really hesitate to report them because they have no intention to roleplay, but before I get to in depth of my prefrences I just want to say, keep up all that you do staff team.

Your Friend,

FrankDrank

4 minutes ago, Guest FrankDrank said:

Hello,

I am FrankDrank, and I have been on retribution for a little while, enough to see that the staff know what they are doing. I love this server and all the people on this server because it is super chill with the occasional Mass Rdmer but in my time on Retribution that has happened 2 times and it has been dealt with rather quickly. With those expiriences it has showed me that all the players on retribution are willing to help because everyone was countering the Mass Rdmers by killing them before it got to hectic. All the staff are also nice and I have had a few interactions with staff through roleplay and have chatted with a retired staff through discord. I am hoping to grow a connection with the staaf members by that I mean as much as possibly. But some people are toxic but I have learned to ignore them such as people that purposely violate KOS sogn than break NLR to kill you. So I dont really hesitate to report them because they have no intention to roleplay, but before I get to in depth of my prefrences I just want to say, keep up all that you do staff team.

Your Friend,

FrankDrank

Sorry wasnt signed in when I made this LOL

• Like 1
  • Cool 1