News Ticker
  • 👻👻👻 20% off all packages during this spooky October! Grab great deals with this limited sale! 👻👻👻
Lil Jakey ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Sales / Lil Jakey Moderator Application

In-Game Name: Lil Jakey.     Age:12.      Timezone:Central Time.             Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:166333440 . Steam Profile (Link):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198292932609?welcomed=1       Hours on the server: 60 Hours In Game.       Times Active: Summer Every day about 2 hours 1 hour at least  School 3:00 to 8:30 About Every day im active Unless I take a break.    Why I want/should be a moderator: I would be a good moderator  because, Im a hard worker and never give up. I always put in 100 % in everything I do even if im not good. Plus im very active. Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?:Yes , Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes Are you able to Staff actively on the server for several hours a week?: Yes    People begin to complain about an "illegal base": [What process do you take to make sure the player fixes the issue(s) with their base? What if the player refuses or ignores you altogether?]   Bring Them  if They still refuse I will freeze them Then Jail Them for 60 sec And if they still refuse I will ban them for a day.   You see another staff member abusing his/her powers: [Example of staff abuse? What process do you take to stop it? Do you get higher ups involved, or would you talk to the staff member yourself Both   A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: [What do you do if a player doesn't like your judgement of the sit? What do you do if they start downright insulting you? I will Ban them for Being rude to staff for 1 day. A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: [What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?] NLR check Then get a person that they killed talk to them they check his/her kills Then Ban They for 3 days.     Additional Comments): [Anything else you want us to know about you? You can remove this part from the application if you don't want to include anything. Im Patient.

Denied.

The way you posted this is scaring me also you have no forum activity the app needs work (especially in the formatting of it). You can reapply in 7days.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1