• In-Game Name: Pinkk
  • Timezone: PST
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8588840
  • Steam Profile (Link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977443409/
  • Hours on the server: 253
  • Times Active: Lately I have been on the server around 5 hours a day
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: I believe that I should be a moderator because I think that I could be a good addition to the staff and could help out greatly.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes
  • Are you able to Staff actively on the server for several hours a week?: Yes

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: [How can you find the source of the prop spam? How do you determine what is or isn't prop spam?]

I would look for the source of prop spam by checking logs and looking for someone spawning a large amount of props in a small amount of time.  I determine prop spam by someone spawning a lot of props in the same area repeatedly with no intent to rp.  I would tp and check to make sure the player is not pasting a base or something similar to that.  If they did intend to prop spam and crash the server I would issue a ban.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base": [What process do you take to make sure the player fixes the issue(s) with their base? What if the player refuses or ignores you altogether?]

If there are complaints about a player having an illegal base I would do the following.  I would first teleport to the player that called for the sit and have them explain to me what happened.  I would then tp to the base owner and inspect for any signs of an illegal base.  If there are obvious issues like more than 3 fading doors or height advantage i would instruct the player to fix the issues and check back to make sure everything was.  When the player is done fixing the base I would inform the player that called the sit and end it there.

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers: [Example of staff abuse? What process do you take to stop it? Do you get higher ups involved, or would you talk to the staff member yourself? Both? Neither?]

If I personally see staff abuse I would take it seriously.  I would first like to try to talk to the staff member that I saw abusing his/her power.  I would also try to take a screen shot or screen record to capture the evidence. I would then talk to a higher up to see if they would be able to figure out what went wrong and fix the situation.  

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: [What do you do if a player doesn't like your judgement of the sit? What do you do if they start downright insulting you?]

If a player does not like my decision during the sit I would do a few things.  First I would make sure that the player is not stopping me from doing my job efficiently and effectively during the sit.  If the player then begins to insult me I would let the player speak if he/she wishes to as long as it's nothing offensive to me or others.  I it gets to be to much I will mute/gag the player and proceed with the sit as I feel necessary.  If after all this does not work and I feel it is necessary, I would check if any higher ups could help me with the sit and see if they could anything to help diffuse the situation.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: [What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?]

"RDM" Is Random Death match, also known as randomly killing people or randomly getting killed by someone that had no purpose of doing so.  RDM could be stacked while getting warned based on the kill count.  Example:  You walk out of spawn and get killed for no reason, the person that is killed may call a sit for RDM.

"RDA" Is Random Arrest, this is when someone arrests you for no reason.  This could happen when a Swat member or Police Officer arrests someone when they don't have a reason to.  Example: You get on the server and the first thing you do is check out TradeCo, while having the menu up you randomly get arrested for no apparent reason, you should then use the @ chat to call a staff member to fix the situation.

"NLR" Is New life Rule, this is the rule saying that you may not return to your point of death in your new life for 5min minimum.  Example: You just killed someone trying to raid your base, a minute later the same player comes back to your base and kills you, you may call a sit for NLR as the player did not wait 5 minutes and also did not wait for the Raid Timer.

Determining if someone is breaking these rules is quite simple.  If someone called a sit for RDM/RDA/NLR I would simply take the sit and check logs for the person suspected of breaking one of these rules.  If the player did break one or several of these rules I would take the correct actions I feel necessary 

(Additional Comments): [Anything else you want us to know about you? You can remove this part from the application if you don't want to include anything.]

• Like 2

Gonna slap this with a FAT +1 He's very active kind and serious when it comes to situations and just awesome over all gl man! ❤️

• Like 1

+1

+ Very nice and relatable in game

+ Knows the rules

/ Forum activity is not so high, however this is an easy fix.

Good luck man, hope you make it.

• Like 2

+1

Recently in game you have shown that you can be mature and hold up to it, I havn't seen you in any sits anytime recently and you are kind to newer players. There are no major mistakes in the app whatsoever, but in some areas I wish things were worded differently or explained more in depth (Really don't matter tho) On a side note we do log/warn players for illegal bases now, but you weren't expected to know that I don't think.

With a good mentor you would be an excellent addition to the staff team, gl 🙂 

Edited by Sarrus?
  • Like 2

+1

Your Application Looks good

You've become more mature recently and it shows 

I wish you luck but you have some flaws but with a great mentor you will do pretty good 🙂

• Like 2

+1
He's kind,

active,

I've never seen him deliberately break a rule,

and his application is clear and well-written.

• Like 2

It's a big ol' +1 from me.

Pink has been a good player ever since he's joined this server.

He always does what is expected of him as a member of Ret.

He helps out with people and is quick to solve any problems.

To sum things up, he definitely deserves staff on this server. On top of the things I listed above, there are may other positives that come with him becoming staff. He is active most hours of the day and has shown genuine care about the welfare of the server as well as it's players. The fact that he shows this care and willingness to help people leads me to believe that he will be a long term staff member who has many successes. Also, I wanted to write a really long message. (Stuff I said is true, though)

• Like 1

+1

pink has been my friend for a few months now he always helps me when I need it and is super chill hes almost always on I would love to see him get staff he would a good staff member

• Like 1

I'm gonna +1 this one and I'll give my reasons as to why:

- Your activity is good! (Work on forum activity a lil bit tho xoxo)

- Your application is good, and was before in your previous application.

- Your behavior has been good too! I'm happy with how its improved.

I am proud of how you've been acting. I don't have problems with you becoming staff currently, and I hope you continue to behave. 

also pick me as your mentor xoxo im fun and active

• Like 1

+1 

Very nice, always helpful to other players and was the person who got me to stay on the server , Im rozez by the way, and he helped me learn the rules and set up everything. He is elegantly spoken and is always there for others. When other players are misbehaving even though he isn't staff he assists in the situation. Has to be one of my favorite players, hope he makes it as staff!!! 

❤️ xoxo 

• Like 1

PHATTY +1

- Knows the rules

- Is always a helpful player

- Really active in game

- overall a chill person

goodluck nerd ❤️

• Like 1

Big +1

- active in game

- knows the rules

- really cool guy

Best of luck

• Like 1

Hey it's a +1 from me

From the experiences that I've had from you

- You're a great person

- You know the rules

- Really epic

- Really active

- Pretty nice App

Good luck!

• Like 1

+1

He has really improved his character since he has join the server and made a complete 180

when he 1st join i didn't really like him but me and him started talking and iv'e started liking him(no homo)

Give this nigga staff

Sorry Lightwork

Edited by ✪RED✪
  • Like 1

+1

My opinion of you has greatly changed after getting to know you.

Good activity

Knows the rules

• Like 1

+1

- I haven't had many interactions with you, however the few times that I have spoken to you were good, and you seem like a cool person

- I've never had him in a sit

- Good application

- Quite active

• Like 1

+1

Accept him already 🙂

+ haven’t had any bad interactions and seems good

+ staff app seems good 

+ quite active on the server 

+/- please use forums more, even though it’s not needed I’d like to see more ppl on here then the same old potatos

• Like 1