@Flustered Pigeon ~<3 Hope you remember but hello everyone just wanted to say hi and it's really cool seeing a bunch of new staff members and members in general it's been sooooo long since I was last here so I'll be on a lot i'm getting that gmod vibe again and hope to see all you oldies around!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Haven't seen u in a good bit amigo nice to see u back here. If u have any questions as to any changes that have happened I'm always available here and on discord. :HBCheeky:

• Like 1

aaaa welcome back hopefully i see you around and we can meet

• Like 1

It's nice to meet you. I think I talked to you for a good 5 seconds earlier lol.

Dude to be honest, it’s been a blast having fun on this server. Last time a took a two year break and liked seeing all the new faces. At the same time I was really confused 🤔. It really is just great seeing the community grow and be at a full server constantly. Ever since I’ve started out I just loved this server. I even skipped meals of my day just to build an extra base, Roleplay, or do anything for that matter. Anyways, Hello and hope you enjoy your stay!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seraphim | SkillLagRekt™ said:

Dude to be honest, it’s been a blast having fun on this server. Last time a took a two year break and liked seeing all the new faces. At the same time I was really confused 🤔. It really is just great seeing the community grow and be at a full server constantly. Ever since I’ve started out I just loved this server. I even skipped meals of my day just to build an extra base, Roleplay, or do anything for that matter. Anyways, Hello and hope you enjoy your stay!

what

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zipper™❤️ said:

@Seraphim | SkillLagRekt™ What are you saying, like what are you trying to get out there lmao

What no? I was relating to taking a long break from the server 😂

7 hours ago, Hurricane Harvey said:

so is your account hacked or something? 

e237a9a75aaf2944709792009a4c3396.png

Yea he’s dumb and doesn’t know how to stay away from ‘free’ links he’s still on his account but there is message spam now

Edited by Zipper™❤️