Polly

Farewell

I have had a lot of memories with this community. Some were good, and some were bad. I’m glad I got to come back, and spend time with people that I had thought were completely out of my life; glad that I could become a staff member and help people again; glad that I met a bunch of new friends. However, no matter how glad I am about those things, I’ve come to the realization that all of the things I worked so hard to change about myself has been slowly unraveling itself. It isn’t healthy for me, and it’s all because of the effect this community has on me. Therefore I will be retiring effective immediately, as well as taking a very long hiatus away from the community. I am not sure if I will be returning or not. I will be on the forums from time to time to see how the community is doing. I’m not going to play favorites and @ anyone, all I have to say is that every single one of you are special in your own way, even the people I never spoke to, or the people I got into fights with. Don’t ever let anyone tell you differently. Good luck.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Sad to see you go, but your well-being is more important than the server. Good luck in your future endeavors!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

my heart just dropped. polly you're a great friend of mine and I will truly miss you. please don't go ghost on us 😞
hope we can talk soon 

Edited by korbin
  • Like 1

Have a good one Polly, it was nice to have you back for the time that we did. It's always kind of sad to see one of people leave that were here when I first started playing/got staff.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ripperoni , never really talked to you but you seemed pretty chill. Hope to u come back soon so we could talk more or something idk. GL with what ever you plan on in the future.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Damn im sad wtf. It really sucks to see you leave the staff team but if its personally affecting you then I understand, ever since you were accepted as a T-Mod you really made efforts to improve yourself, both on a personal and staff level.

You better hang around with me and poyo still or ill shoot u :AAAA:

• Haha 1

polly i can safely say that you coming back when you did was the best thing that could have happened to me on the server. i know how this server can make you feel, i know how much some shit can effect you, and i always want you to do what’s best for you. in the time you’ve been here i can safely say you’ve become one of my closest friends and you’re a great girl. if ret isnt healthy for you then thats okay, and we all still love you. 

your feelings are always valid and i hope you don’t disappear, because jake and all of us will miss you a ton

• Like 1

RIP. Sad to see you go, when you first joined I will say I wasn’t to fond of a “egirl” because I hate seeing little boys attract to girls, like white knights. I hate white knights. After getting to know you, you were chill and wanted no unnecessary attention from anyone, and I appreciate that. You became a great staff member, and what I consider a friend. I’ll see you around Polly but till then...

signed, Tig✅

• Like 1

Take care Polly, thanks for being staff to retribution, Need more like you in the server to keep it running at a semi okay rate, definitely one of the more active admins for my play time zone. sad to see that we're losing an admin, a friend. Hope to see you return.

• Like 1

didnt really talk to you but the times i did you were chill so sad to see you go but its understandable why you are leaving have a good one 

• Like 1

Polly,

Thanks for being there when I needed help. Generally one of the kindest staff members I've seen in the server and cares for everyone. I'm gonna miss having you on the staff team with us helping out. When I first joined you always helped me out and you still did to the end. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Damn, just damn. Sad to see you go. You were a great person and im really gonna miss you. Farewell and I hope to run into you again.😭

• Like 1