Sign in to follow this  
Asro

the epic idea 3

Alright, it hasn't been long but I love posting so here you guys go, more to come later on. The PPAP Grenade.

It's a model of a pineapple and the first person animation is the player character stabbing a pen into the pineapple and throwing it. Once the pen is in the pineapple, the song begins to play and it is thrown. It would act more like a throwing knife than a grenade, but once lodged into a wall or person it will make the PPAP guy "UHHH!" noise and explode.

The PPAP grenade, acting as a throwing knife, will have to be very accurate. Therefore I'm going to say it will have Semi-High damage. The grenade itself will only do armor damage on impact and does 75. If the target does not have armor, they are unaffected by the grenade. The grenade, on explosion does exactly 108 damage points (has splash damage). The grenade actually has a 'magazine' of 5, and each one can be thrown within 3 seconds of eachother, making for a hilarious yet reasonably powerful weapon.

The PPAP grenade also heals teammates up to 100 armor and 175 HP, making for a decent support item as well.

Yes, I know it's a little bit OP, damage and stuff can be tweaked and all that, but this is actually a completely unique concept that I thought of without inspiration, so yeuh.

You know the suggestions tab is open right?

Edited by Sullyツ

how do you get negative rep 

also if this is gonna be a thing we should get a spy plane and we can spy on other people 

oooooooooorrrrrrrr hear me out a rpg that shoots rockets good idea ngl

4 hours ago, Sullyツ said:

You know the suggestions tab is open right?

oh my bad

3 hours ago, ✪RED✪ said:

+1

NGL you come up with the best ideas.

thanks red i hope this is genuine or i'll be sad

2 hours ago, Galaxy said:

how do you get negative rep 

also if this is gonna be a thing we should get a spy plane and we can spy on other people 

oooooooooorrrrrrrr hear me out a rpg that shoots rockets good idea ngl

listen offside nobody asked for your bland and unoriginal ideas, also you used to be able to downvote and I was autistic so yeuh

oh yeah I forgot to @Jouaram and @Marki to see if they'd look at my ideas at least, I would think though that the two are a little picky with suggestions, though they did add a cat gun...

9 hours ago, Demon. said:

I hate you, but I love you. Please stop, but dear god keep going.

I'll tone it up a few notches just for you buddy