GMO.'s Moderator Application

• In-Game Name: GMO.
  • Timezone: CST
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184684150
  • Steam Profile (Link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/gmolinamendez/
  • Hours on the server: 205
  • Times Active: Due to vacations, I'm all day long from 10 AM CST till 12 AM CST all days, but due to school coming, I will have 3 hours on weekdays, and all day on weekends.
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: [You don't have to put yourself on a pedestal, but give us an idea of what you think your best qualities are, and why you'd be a good moderator.] I feel like I would be a good moderator because I want to help the people of Retribution with their issues in game. Also I want to apply for staff to prove that I have changed since my last ban, and prove myself a better person. Also I like helping people with their situations like illegal bases, RDM, NLR break, and guiding them through rules and more. I also feel that having more staff members wouldn't be bad for this server due to sometimes staff members may leave the game, disconnect, or take a break, and when a staff member is needed there is no one on the job.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand them and are wanting to enforce them as correctly as possible?: Yes I have red all of the rules and I understand each and one of the rules. 

Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?Yes, I will listen to my mentor, listen to all of his/her recommendations and will take into consideration what my mentor tells me for future situations. 

Are you able to Staff actively on the server for several hours a week?: Yes, in weekends I'm willing to be active several hours, and during weeksays I'm going to try my best to be more active due to school. 

SITUATIONS:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: I can find the source of the prop by checking the prop logs, if I find in the logs that someone is spamming props out of control in the intent to crash the server and/or disturb the gameplay of other players, I would teleport to the player that is prop spamming, inspect his actions and if his/her actions intent to crash the server then I would freeze the player, delete the props spammed in the area and later I would interview the player and ask the player why he is dong it. After interviewing the person and checking his/her previous warns, I would give the proper punishment to the player. If the prop spam is a minor prop spam, then the player must be verbal warned, or may be jailed for a reasonable amount of time. If the player proceeds with the same intents I would do the same actions to give him a warning and proceed with a ban and if the necessity of an extent is needed, I would call my mentor or another staff member. If the prop spam is big, such as spawning crates, and huge plastic blocks, then the player will be permanently banned.

People begin to complain about an "illegal base": If a player complains about an illegal base, I would interview the person who claims to have found an illegal base, ask the player the problem about the base, and who is the base owner. After he provides me with the information needed to check the base, I would teleport to the person who owns the illegal base, inspect the base and it's content, and if necessary teleport the person who is complaining about the base to show me what was the problem, if the problem is identified then I will ask the owner of  the base to remove/fix the problem of the base. If he fixes the problem, then i will thank the person and to not do it again, and if the base owner doesn't know the rules of basing, I would help him by supplying a link to the rules of the MOTD, and also helping him by making his base better. If the base owner doesn't fix the problem, if he/she persists to ignore staff members, players, and even me, I would have to remove the problem myself, and if the base owner still has the same problem I would have to warn him, and kick him. If there is the same problem then banning the player for a reasonable amount of time, further extents may be taken if the player has more warnings that including the same or similar warns. 

You see another staff member abusing his/her powers: If I see another staff member abusing his power to other players by performing such actions such as jailing, muting, gagging, warning, setting model scale, giving other people weapons, and even dragging players with the physics gun with no justification at all, I would talk to him first, and tell him to stop doing it, unless he has a justified reason. If the staff member still abuses his power, then I must gather evidence of everything I should report him for and show it to super admins, and the head admin for further inspection, if necessary, I can consult with trial moderators, moderators, admins, and senior admins for more investigation on the topic. After I have done all of these actions, I will post the complaint along with all of the evidence on the forums, and further actions will be taken with the head admin if to ban, warn, or demote the accused staff member. 

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit: If a player is uncooperative in a sit to the extent that the player is harrasing, being toxic, micspamming, and even being offensive, I would gag/mute the player and let the player that filed the complaint tell me everything that happened, if the player being uncooperative during the sit would rdm, running away, or killing himself in the sit, I would have the player jailed during the sit, and proceed with further actions and extend the punishment if needed due to being uncooperative in a sit. If the player leaves the server during a sit due to him/her leaving the game, then I will complete the complaint that he was accused of and later ask my mentor or an admin to extend the ban time on the uncooperative player. 

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: 

RDM: Stands for Random Death Match, punishment may vary as there are many factors included with RDM, such as first time warn, one RDM made, Mass RDM, and more. If the player is committing MRDM for the first time, then the player should be punished with a 12 hour ban first, and later call my mentor or a staff member to extend the ban time on the player. There is also RRDM, which stands for Revenge Random Death Match, if the player who does MRRDM keeps killing the same player just because they got killed once by them, then they may also receive a 12 hour ban first and later ask my mentor or any staff member to extend the ban time, if necessary, it can also be a permanent ban.

RDA: Stands for Random Arrest punishments may be similar as for RDM, RDA may be  with few jobs, and those jobs are the police, police trainee, police chief, swat, swat juggernaut, and the swat medic. These 6 classes are able to arrest any class except law enforcements, and they may arrest classes that are not law enforcements to enforce the laws. RDA is not counted if the authorities have a reason to arrest you. Ex. Police chief may arrest thief who is shooting in public, even if the person is testing the weapon, they may still be AOS. An example of RDA would be someone who is a policeman and start arresting people for not doing something, or for to ruin the experience of other players. If a player is MRDA the person would be placed into a sit, if it is the first time the person is accused of MRDA, then the player would banned for 12 hours, and later tell my mentor or another staff member to extend the ban time of the player. 

NLR: Stands for New Life Rule, a person may not come to the same place where he was killed for five minutes, except if it was a hit. If you come to the same place before the 5 minutes then you may be killed by the same player in the same area and also other players in the area. Punishment for breaking NLR has been reduced, now if one person has broken NLR once, then they are verbal warned, if they keep breaking NLR, then they are warned and depending the amount of times NLR has been broken by a player, the more severe the punishment may be. If a new player breaks NLR about 2 times maximum, then I will explain the player what is NLR and how to avoid breaking it, for to not commit the error, and also give him a Verbal Warning.

(Additional Comments): I want to clarify the reason why this is white is because I did all of this on a notepad on my phone, and later sent it on an email, I copied and pasted it because I wouldn't write the whole thing again. Also I want to thank my friend @TheArcadeFox for introducing me to this server, helping me train for Trial Moderator, and showing me the rules as well. Also I want to thanks all of the staff members who have helped me learn rules, also to let me be in sits to learn punishments, and more, and they are @Sarrus? @ImmortalxReaper @Demon. @Blazen @Lemon©Yimo, @SugarMuchand @korbin. Thanks to the people who have motivated me to be an admin and also those who have cheered me to be an admin. Also thanks to @thogwho banned me for a day for party abuse because he was the person who made me stop doing warnings, and also taught me to be a better player overall. ❤️

Edited by gmolinamendez
Changed the name of mod application
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2

Jesus fuck why did you highlight it like that?
x9t6.gif&f=1

Edited by Akatsuki
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flustered Pigeon said:

Im editing this for you. You are welcome.

Actually nvm I'm leaving it this beautiful look.

Oh shit i forgot to add you, also thanks to you pigeon for teaching me many things that have helped me learn the rules and more. 

• Thanks 1

I really dont think the highlight is that bad you just got weak eyes ^^ @Akatsuki :pogchamp: 

But frfr  +1

You are very kind to all players in game

Very active

Pretty good knowledge of rules

There are a few grammar mistakes in the app, but it hits all the main points and more, so good app 🙂 

Gl my friend hope you make it 🙂 

Edited by Sarrus?
  • Thanks 1

I like it, I like it, I love it He seems to be a real honest man from my interactions in game with him. I normally don't leave reviews on people I have nothing to say about but I believe this man will do a good job

+1

Edited by SugarMuch
  • Thanks 1

I honestly can't read your application...

The formatting is laughable.

• Angry 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Xcede said:

I honestly can't read your application...

The formatting is laughable.

Lets not shitpost.

• Angry 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

+1

I've had many instances with you that have been very nice.  You're a chill player to base with.  Good luck and I hope to see you on the staff team soon.  🙂

• Thanks 1

+1

Never had a bad interaction

very chill

Seems to know rules pretty well

• Thanks 1

+1

Super nice and friendly person. Always see him talking to other players and interacting with the community very well! I wish you the best of luck!

although, I hate how you did the highlight thing 🥴

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

+1

Super nice and friendly person. Always see him talking to other players and interacting with the community very well! I wish you the best of luck!

I did it all on my phone,and it didnt let me change the highlight.

Gmo. Gmo, Gmo, Gmo.

BIG +1

Gmo, you are a respectable dude, here is a list of why I'm giving you this +1

- Insanely friendly and welcoming

- Great app!

- Never had a sit/bad interaction with you

- You have charm to you. I like it

- Persistence

Gmo. I hope you get your shot at trial-mod if they don't accept you I will riot. I wish you best of luck! Have an amazing day!

~ Your friendly citrus

Lemon

• Thanks 1

-1 don’t know how to unhighlight 

Jk

+1

3 hours ago, Sullyツ said:

+1

There

• Thanks 1

+1 I dont know if my input will count but, from my past staff experiences ive never met someone that has learned the ways of darkrp faster than gmo. He learned how to properly handle situations faster than I would have ever expected and has dedicated a lot of time to learn more. Gmo is more than ready for his moderator position, which I believe he deserves. Good luck bb ❤️

Also bind a key so you can open the ulx menu faster once u get staff.

Spoiler

bind "key" "ulx menu"

• Love 1

+1

ive had no problems with you

your very kind

your app is good

you seem like you would be a great admin

i wish you very good luck!

• Thanks 1

+1.

There's not a lot of bad things to say about you, if any.

The app looks fantastic, I have to say. You're a really positive dude to be around.  The lack of sits you're involved as the perpetrator is noticeable and there's not a lot of problems with you. I hope you make it! Good luck.

You're also good at CSGO, even if I still beat you in most matches.

Edited by thog
  • Thanks 1

+1

Starting off GMO, your application is solid, every response is written in good detail showing what exactly you would do in these situations while being correct overall, your forum activity is very decent too, no shitposting or negative activity to be seen there. Ingame activity and reputation is pretty good, youre on regularly and you do a good job at following the rules and staying out of trouble, I have only had one sit with you overall and you were very cooperative and respectful overall.

I do believe that you will do fine during the T-Mod phase if accepted, with that being said... Goodluck!

• Thanks 1