Demon.

What next?

I'm sure everyone knows by now @Blazen  and I have been making events.

What would yall like to see made next? We have some things in the works already, but I would like to hear from the community.

Post below!

5 minutes ago, poyo said:

easter egg hunt with token eggs but it isnt easter 

I'd need super admin for that

I did something the other day I called Hunt Down The Lemon. Put yourself at 100k - 1 mil health and whoever kills you or gets the last hit gets a prize. You can defend yourself. Make sure you set some rules. Like no Lime enigmas, or any enigmas in general. It was pretty fun to run around the map with everyone looking and targeting you.

Talk Marki and Jouaram into getting something like the prop hunt system in so seniors+ can disguise as a prop they want and build a arena and do prop hunt. 😎😎

• Cool 1

2 hours ago, Demon. said:

I'd need super admin for that

ok demon for super then

• Love 1

spawn in some cars in admin land and make a race track and race for some money or RTD tokens!

53 minutes ago, Zeezy said:

spawn in some cars in admin land and make a race track and race for some money or RTD tokens!

I would also need super admin for that

23 minutes ago, ·ᴥ· ravvy ·ᴥ· said:

a fun, consistent event that has a chance to reward good perms.

Unfortunately that is beyond my grasp, we typically don't give away perms without having them spawned in, and approving something like that is way above my pay grade

battle royale was fun

-admin land

-2 minutes to build whatever

-use basically any gun

-someone bhops around the edge 10 minutes in and slowly goes closer and closer and kills people that they pass (symbolizes the storm)

-winner gets something funky

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Demon. said:

Unfortunately that is beyond my grasp, we typically don't give away perms without having them spawned in, and approving something like that is way above my pay grade

Damn. I really like the idea of events that test source game skill, like the parkour and hunting ones. I think bigger rewards would promote people who have that skill to go for it, while more casual events can offer less of a significant reward. Maybe the goofier events can happen more often. I don't have specific ideas atm tho..

• Love 1

An event where someone goes at the top of the spawn building and drops a bunch of permanent weapons that land below and whoever picks it up gets to keep it. Not too exciting and has been done before, but you can't really go wrong with it because everyone likes perms. Also, an event like storm Area-51 where there are a few people with guns in a fortification and a bunch of unarmed people have to charge at them and get inside. Whoever gets inside first wins the event. This event can have a prize as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank Sinatra said:

Also, an event like storm Area-51 where there are a few people with guns in a fortification and a bunch of unarmed people have to charge at them and get inside. Whoever gets inside first wins the event.

I actually like this.

1 hour ago, Frank Sinatra said:

an event like storm Area-51 where there are a few people with guns in a fortification and a bunch of unarmed people have to charge at them and get inside. Whoever gets inside first wins the event. This event can have a prize as well.

8 minutes ago, Demon. said:

I actually like this.

Yeah this is something I did but it was Halo themed and we had Covenant vs UNSC and built a huge defense in RP land with UNSC attacking it was cool lol

I built a Color Roulette game that has been pretty successful so far. 8 people plus a host to play, but it can start with not all of the rooms taken. The host spins the wheel and then hits a button to stop the spinner and lock it in place. The color that is landed on is out and leaves the room. This keeps going until the last color is left and they get a prize. I’ve been giving out 2M per round as the prize though I had a few people donate their own cash/perms as prizes. The players are not charged to play so it isn’t gambling.3B630DB6CA547AD788D8683B4C4E03459B02CBF0

• Like 2

Skill and I were thinking about an r6 event, we have the house, we just need to make it a little bit bigger, and also we have planned that there will be 1 swat medic, 3 normal swats and one swat juggernaut. In the defensive, there may be only thieves, they use only the ocelot pistol and the rustic or the m4ai. Swats gotta use the xm shotty or the ocelot m4ai with the ocelot pistol. Still a concept but i will still think more in depth of what weapons are gonna be used. Also in price, were thinking