Hello!
Basically, just post some hobbies or things that you love to do. 

I like to tinker with Photoshop and Sony Vegas whenever I'm able to and have an idea. 

• Love 1

AYE

Into collecting antique and modern firearms, playing games and level design in Maya and Blender.

Even though I haven't flipped in a good year, I used to be a pretty avid balisong flipper. I didn't learn tricks as much as I should've though, unfortunately.

I also enjoy fiddling around in Ableton, coming up mostly with short loops that I keep expanding on for whatever reason. Most of it doesn't sound good, but it's very fun to make so.

I guess I'll throw in anime as a hobby as well, even though I've been in a month-or-two slump.

4 hours ago, Demon. said:

They get classified as a hidden weapon. 

That sounds like it likely relates to carrying them in public. It's likely that you are allowed to own them in the comfort of your own home.

Last I read, when I was getting ready to buy my Replicant, they are only illegal to own in a couple of states.

Just now, Byte said:

That sounds like it likely relates to carrying them in public. It's likely that you are allowed to own them in the comfort of your own home.

Last I read, when I was getting ready to buy my Replicant, they are only illegal to own in a couple of states.

Can confirm, it's mostlikely legal to own but not have on you in public.

On 8/19/2019 at 10:40 AM, Guppi ✧ said:

Hello!
Basically, just post some hobbies or things that you love to do. 

I like to tinker with Photoshop and Sony Vegas whenever I'm able to and have an idea. 

Did you make those artworks yourself, if so that is incredible!
Some of my hobbies are motorcycles (sports), playing some games, youtube, and watching anime 😁