Sullyツ

Time for a break.

I have chosen to go on break due to the community having a downfall and becoming a lot more toxic. I will probably be gone for a few weeks. I might come back before I go on vacation at the end of the month. Depends on a few things and if they are resolved. I will still be plenty active on forums and possibly discord, but I am staying away from the server altogether. I feel this is needed after going for 4 months straight and not letting myself step back and focus on other things for awhile. I know a lot of you come to me when you need help but I ask you to please message a different staff member or use the help me section on discord to get quicker help.

I am always down to play some different games so hit me up on discord or steam to play some games! 😎

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

community having a downfall and becoming a lot more toxic

i know you don't like us but the servers been more alive since we got back, and yeah there's been a couple incidents but nothing insanely bad, if you think know is toxic think back to mid 2018. anyways have a good break man 😁

• Love 1

Just now, Child with a gun said:

i know you don't like us but the servers been more alive since we got back, and yeah there's been a couple incidents but nothing insanely bad, if you think know is toxic think back to mid 2018. anyways have a good break man 😁

I haven't seen any toxicity from you and I like that. I am glad you came back a lot better and want to be apart of the community, for real.

13 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

I haven't seen any toxicity from you and I like that. I am glad you came back a lot better and want to be apart of the community, for real.

ive been trying to be careful i dont want to lose ret again :ANELE:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, korbin said:

aight so what movie we watching first?

I’ll hit you up when I wake up and we will figure it out 😎

• Love 1

Idk if you realize but these unbanned players yes they were banned for toxicity and u even said it urself they have a chance of getting repermed so they’re trying to be less toxic. the toxicity has lowered but the hacking has increased, not trying to name anyone but nobody ever spectated when i tell them to but have a good break 🤑

Edited by montay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Unknownspy❄️ said:

sully it's sad to see you go hope you come back and if i find out that you left for an egirl i'm going to kos the second you come back baka

I promise no egirl 🤣

• Like 1