Jump to content
News Ticker
  • 👻👻👻 20% off all packages during this spooky October! Grab great deals with this limited sale! 👻👻👻
tig ole bitties

I think its that time

Recommended Posts

Well here we are again, another Staff member resigning lol. Ive had this thought popup alot over the last few weeks, but ive fought it off because I thought a little break would help. Yeah it help a ton, cant say it didnt. But I got to thinking, why am I even staff? Im not a "outstanding" staff im average, so I feel like im at a dead end job. No way to ever move up the ranks from here. Im not upset about it, because like I said, I know im not outstanding. But who wants to be at a dead end job for the rest of their life? I dont so this will be my resignation, and ill be turning in my staff powers here and just be a normal ass player once more. If there is ever any hardships with not having active staff, ill definitely step in and help out if im able to do so. I love this community, I love staffing, if I didnt I wouldnt be here for as long as I am. But I will be super active ingame and on forums still, I just dont want the job anymore and I wanna chill wit the boys like the old days. 

 

Till then, luh you boys and girls.

OnlyUnawareIcelandgull-small.gif

Edited by tig ole bitties
  • Sad 8
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tig ole bitties said:

Well here we are again, another Staff member resigning lol. Ive had this thought popup alot over the last few weeks, but ive fought it off because I thought a little break would help. Yeah it help a ton, cant say it didnt. But I got to thinking, why am I even staff? Im not a "outstanding" staff im average, so I feel like im at a dead end job. No way to ever move up the ranks from here. Im not upset about it, because like I said, I know im not outstanding. But who wants to be at a dead end job for the rest of their life? I dont so this will be my resignation, and ill be turning in my staff powers here and just be a normal ass player once more. If there is ever any hardships with not having active staff, ill definitely step in and help out if im able to do so. I love this community, I love staffing, if I didnt I wouldnt be here for as long as I am. But I will be super active ingame and on forums still, I just dont want the job anymore and I wanna chill wit the boys like the old days. 

 

Till then, luh you boys and girls.

OnlyUnawareIcelandgull-small.gif

bruh this better be some sort of joke

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, I remember the first time I met you, a sniper 1v1 with the oce sniper. I beat yo ass that day, damn I wish you could stay a little bit longer. ❤️ Cya man. Hope u comeback, you were the GOAT.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will miss you Tig, hope you stick around.

You were outstanding. All staff members are outstanding. You guys dedicate your time to help keep this server running and a fun time for other players. Don't think you were worthless or anything.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly tig, you're the first staff member i had a liking to. you always replied to my questions back when i first came back, and had great chats. thanks for being such a nice guy and letting me have someone to talk to. 

i'll always still chat with you in game, but thank you for being such a good staff member, as well as a friend

love u bro ❤️ 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly man, this dude deserves proper praising. 

This dude hooked me up with perms when I was in the down low. This homie always helped me out

He a real G. Finally will be able to play with him as a non staff member 🙂

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You were a fantastic staff member and I wish I didn't have to see you go, but as we all know, all good things must come to an end, unfortunate or not. I'm glad you're sticking around, though. You're mad chill bro

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tig ole bitties said:

Im not a "outstanding" staff im average, so I feel like im at a dead end job.

Your gonna tell me after 3 years of you staffing well you're gonna call yourself average? Don't ever compare yourself to other staff since none of you are really the same. You staffed well for a longer period of time that barely anyone has ever been able to accomplish. Not only that you did it pretty well. Don't put yourself down like that.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, King of Rats ⟁ said:

Your gonna tell me after 3 years of you staffing well you're gonna call yourself average? Don't ever compare yourself to other staff since none of you are really the same. You staffed well for a longer period of time that barely anyone has ever been able to accomplish. Not only that you did it pretty well. Don't put yourself down like that.

I appreciate the kind words pigeon.

Edited by tig ole bitties
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You already know how I feel man, I'm not gonna bother writing it out here. Stay close homie and I hope that trip to Hershey we planned before summer started happens some day

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

goodbye cutie

pouring one out for the og tater farmer

also this “average staff” bs is stupid, no offense. everyone’s gonna see themselves as average with what they do unless they’re egotistical or depressed. you’re a good staff, man. you’re just seeing yourself through your own lens. 

Edited by Shalom
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tig ole bitties said:

Well here we are again, another Staff member resigning lol. Ive had this thought popup alot over the last few weeks, but ive fought it off because I thought a little break would help. Yeah it help a ton, cant say it didnt. But I got to thinking, why am I even staff? Im not a "outstanding" staff im average, so I feel like im at a dead end job. No way to ever move up the ranks from here. Im not upset about it, because like I said, I know im not outstanding. But who wants to be at a dead end job for the rest of their life? I dont so this will be my resignation, and ill be turning in my staff powers here and just be a normal ass player once more. If there is ever any hardships with not having active staff, ill definitely step in and help out if im able to do so. I love this community, I love staffing, if I didnt I wouldnt be here for as long as I am. But I will be super active ingame and on forums still, I just dont want the job anymore and I wanna chill wit the boys like the old days. 

 

Till then, luh you boys and girls.

OnlyUnawareIcelandgull-small.gif

yaint shit niqquh R

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tig ole bitties said:

No way to ever move up the ranks from here.

 

16 hours ago, tig ole bitties said:

But who wants to be at a dead end job for the rest of their life?

I know right? You have been admin for more than a year or at least close to it and you've given 100% each sit.

There needs to be a change to promotions and how they work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeezy said:

I know right? You have been admin for more than a year or at least close to it and you've given 100% each sit.

There needs to be a change to promotions and how they work.

Not that I would know, but I think a lot more goes into promotions/picking a Senior Admin than giving 100% each sit. It's a position of leadership, and that takes certain skill and knowledge to handle.

Granted, I wouldn't know if Tig possesses those skills. I also don't know why he wasn't picked for Senior Admin. But there's also the option of asking about a promotion, and in return getting some feedback on how to improve in order to be a good candidate for the position. No idea how that works here tho tbh.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...