News Ticker
  • 👻👻👻 20% off all packages during this spooky October! Grab great deals with this limited sale! 👻👻👻
Sign in to follow this  
tig ole bitties

My warn

7 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

Well, what was the situation?

He was reporting someone and he got banned for it. Just a mistake. Jouaram was the one who unbanned him. I was on the time and saw it.

• Like 1

@Sullyツ vlad explained it but I’ll do the same in a little more detail.

I was walking passed someone and they said “jouaram is a n***er” so copied their name along with the message and sent it in admin chat. With out a warning or sit I got a 1 day ban from the server and that warn was added. I never paid attention that I got a warn until yesterday.

Edited by tig ole bitties

30 minutes ago, tig ole bitties said:

@Sullyツ vlad explained it but I’ll do the same in a little more detail.

I was walking passed someone and they said “jouaram is a n***er” so copied their name along with the message and sent it in admin chat. With a warning or sit I got a 1 day ban from the server and that warn was added. I never paid attention that I got a warn until yesterday.

Wow... Yea, if it’s not removed when I get back from vacation then I will do it, but I’m sure someone else will get to it. 

• Like 1

Ouch. Sorry about that. Wish we had a filter for those types of words in the first place.

Weird that you got automatically banned without a word even though you're clearly not the type of person to say that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ghostgal said:

Ouch. Sorry about that. Wish we had a filter for those types of words in the first place.

Weird that you got automatically banned without a word even though you're clearly not the type of person to say that.

In his defense I changed my name to Free6ix9ine but still lol

In the future I'd probably just PM someone for something like this...

15 minutes ago, tig ole bitties said:

wat

He probably means instead of posting said message directly to staff chat.