akuma.

akuma's trial-mod application

Akuma's Application

• In-Game Name: akuma
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64819830
  • Steam Profile (a link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/realakumahaizi/
  • Hours on the server: 258
  • Times you're most active: Weekends, but probably during the week as well.
  • Why I want/should be a moderator: I'm very patient with other people, I always try to be as kind as possible, I'm very fair and enforce the rules strictly.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member chosen to mentor and guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Of course.
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes.

Situations:

The server begins to lag and players are complaining about prop spam: First I check the prop logs and see if any particular prop was being spawned in repeatedly, if I find exactly that, I will freeze the player spawning the props in. Then I would go to him and ask why was he spawning props in, then most likely ban him.

You're involved in a sit where a player has said the base he's raiding is illegal: First I would ask the player what about the base is illegal, then I would go to it, check if there is only 4 fading props,  make sure the windows are 075x075, and check if the hallways fit two players side by side. If the base doesn't meet one or any of the requirements, I will ask him to fix it. If the player ignores me, and tries to go against me, I will simply delete the base and warn him for having an illegal base.

You see another staff member abusing their power: If I see a staff abusing, I start recording and try to catch them in the act of doing so. After possibly getting my evidence together, I would report it to a higher-up and display my evidence. I also will make a forum post about it, displaying my evidence there as well. Afterwards I would mind my own business and let the higher-ups take care of it.

A player is extremely uncooperative during a sit and is throwing insults at you: First I try to calm them down by trying to talk to them about it. If it isn't working, and the player is still being rude towards me, I will mute/gag him and try to solve the case with the opposing player and look through logs to settle the punishment for the gagged player.

A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR: RDM stands for random death match, meaning you can't kill or shoot a player with no right intention. RDA stands for random arrest, you cannot arrest a player unless they are wanted or have been seen breaking the law. NLR stands for new life rule, meaning you can't return to the place that you died for 5 minutes. Firstly I would check the player's active warnings, and see if they are excessive and ban worthy all together. If the player does have a lot of active warnings, I would give the appropriate ban length.

(Additional Comments): I genuinely want help the retribution community. You guys have given a second home for me, and you make my days so much brighter. I'm very confident that I can staff sternly, while giving off good energy for the players. If you accept me, I won't waste your time. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

+1 

-Hell fucking yeah

-knowledge about the rules

-good app

-pretty friendly, hes been helping ppl around the serber who are new. 

-hope you make it, i would rly be happy for you to be part of the staff team. 

• Thanks 1

You have been gone for more than two weeks.

Edited by 👻Creepy Zeezy👻
  • Sad 1

+/- leaning towards -

Activity is pretty weak atm, both ingame and forums.

Youre a good guy from what I remember, Just get your activity up before applying and id +1.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 👻Creepy Zeezy👻 said:

You have been gone for more than two weeks.

Just got back on from being grounded. I will be on more often, I promise you that.

• Like 1

-/+  leaning towards -

i have only seen you in-game once and  just need more activity in-game / forums. 

Edited by 🎃Spooky smeb🤡

12 hours ago, Demon. said:

My son.

I am trying to follow in your footsteps father

I mean from what I can remember I haven’t had any issues with you and you seem chill and your app is good so you seem to know what you are supposed to do in the most basic of situations so I’m going to +1 this but you should get that form activity up and that activity up in game that all. 
Good luck!

• Thanks 1

+/-

+ really cool guy

+ doesn't break rules

- little in-game/forum activity

Good Luck!!

• Thanks 1

+/- 

You are a really cool guy and never seen any really negative behavior from you, but like others said it seems there may be an activity issue. Fix that and you are all set in my books 👏🙌 

• Thanks 1

ACCEPTED!

Okay so, moving past your activity issue we have trust you are going to become more active and since having this application up you have become more active. I have had some really good interactions with you and so have a lot of there staff members

Be sure to add @The Anonymous Rainbow & @Demon. on steam!

Once you have completed and passed your test head to the links below, it's where you will find helpful guides such as our Punishment Guidelines and our Staff Handbook as well as our own Staff Section .

• Love 1