so ive kinda been liking the idea of events and I was wondering,would you guys be interested in a WW2 type event,sorta like D Day,there would be two sides,Nazis who would be defending and the USA who would be attacking. Im not making this in events because idk if people would like to see this sort of event happening, if you guys would like to see it I could think of a lot more ways to make it cool. 

Thanks for your time 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Skeleton with a gun 🦇 said:

theres always gonna be that 1 f word who cries about it, i say stick to events that dont involve nazis

we can call them "The Axis"it could be any one of those countries 

1 hour ago, Grunkle D Funkle said:

we can call them "The Axis"it could be any one of those countries 

creativity, well id +1 this

M1 garands for the allies, and the mp40 for the "Axis"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grunkle D Funkle said:

so ive kinda been liking the idea of events and I was wondering,would you guys be interested in a WW2 type event,sorta like D Day,there would be two sides,Nazis who would be defending and the USA who would be attacking. Im not making this in events because idk if people would like to see this sort of event happening, if you guys would like to see it I could think of a lot more ways to make it cool. 

Thanks for your time 🙂

Bruh use the events tab

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Skeleton with a gun 🦇 said:

theres always gonna be that 1 f word who cries about it, i say stick to events that dont involve nazis

There are some Wehrmacht models on the workshop that don't involve swastikas so they should be safe to use, the only real problem is that most of the models go over the 12MB limit.

and like grunkle said just don't call them nazis ez.

We already had an event kinda like this on the server a while back, it wasn't great but it could work if we have good builders for it and rules set in place to make sure it doesn't turn into chaos.

This is gonna need to be moderated and supervised as the previous WW2 style event got out of hand quickly by people using any weapon they wanted, also we gonna need a way to spawn temp mp40s and temp M1's which I'm sure one of the super admins can do.

overall this sounds like a fun event so I'm gonna +1 it, I would like to hear your plan for it though.

Edited by SlenderCat321
  • Like 1

sounds like a fun time

+1

I would say give a selection between m1 garand, mp40 and ppsh-18

Never mind we tried to do to Halloween event today and everyone called mien shit and no fun

I've lost all motivation for events and all hope in this community other than a handful of people

I give shit out everyday and im such a nice guy (I think) and I get treated like a doormat

Im really just venting rn but as of now this is int ever gonna happen at least by my hands

it'd be cool to see on the oceans, with the two islands being good base points

8 hours ago, Grunkle D Funkle said:

Never mind we tried to do to Halloween event today and everyone called mien shit and no fun

I've lost all motivation for events and all hope in this community other than a handful of people

I give shit out everyday and im such a nice guy (I think) and I get treated like a doormat

Im really just venting rn but as of now this is int ever gonna happen at least by my hands

Don't feel bad man, events, just need to get a little bit of more hype and also more info, but I know you can do some cool events. Like the WWII one.

10 hours ago, Grunkle D Funkle said:

events are what make me tune in to the game lmao wtf. they're stupid. should just be a fun experience, after all we are playing a game..

@Demon. It is, just holding off on prizes for next weekend. Informer, Ghoul and I are still doing the event and Grunkle is doing it whether he likes it or not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goomy said:

@Demon. It is, just holding off on prizes for next weekend. Informer, Ghoul and I are still doing the event and Grunkle is doing it whether he likes it or not

Lol okay

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.