Jump to content

Recommended Posts

so ive kinda been liking the idea of events and I was wondering,would you guys be interested in a WW2 type event,sorta like D Day,there would be two sides,Nazis who would be defending and the USA who would be attacking. Im not making this in events because idk if people would like to see this sort of event happening, if you guys would like to see it I could think of a lot more ways to make it cool. 

 

Thanks for your time 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Skeleton with a gun 🦇 said:

theres always gonna be that 1 f word who cries about it, i say stick to events that dont involve nazis

we can call them "The Axis"it could be any one of those countries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Grunkle D Funkle said:

we can call them "The Axis"it could be any one of those countries 

creativity, well id +1 this

M1 garands for the allies, and the mp40 for the "Axis"

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grunkle D Funkle said:

so ive kinda been liking the idea of events and I was wondering,would you guys be interested in a WW2 type event,sorta like D Day,there would be two sides,Nazis who would be defending and the USA who would be attacking. Im not making this in events because idk if people would like to see this sort of event happening, if you guys would like to see it I could think of a lot more ways to make it cool. 

 

Thanks for your time 🙂

Bruh use the events tab

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Skeleton with a gun 🦇 said:

theres always gonna be that 1 f word who cries about it, i say stick to events that dont involve nazis

There are some Wehrmacht models on the workshop that don't involve swastikas so they should be safe to use, the only real problem is that most of the models go over the 12MB limit.

and like grunkle said just don't call them nazis ez.

We already had an event kinda like this on the server a while back, it wasn't great but it could work if we have good builders for it and rules set in place to make sure it doesn't turn into chaos.

 

This is gonna need to be moderated and supervised as the previous WW2 style event got out of hand quickly by people using any weapon they wanted, also we gonna need a way to spawn temp mp40s and temp M1's which I'm sure one of the super admins can do.

overall this sounds like a fun event so I'm gonna +1 it, I would like to hear your plan for it though.

Edited by SlenderCat321
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sounds like a fun time

+1

I would say give a selection between m1 garand, mp40 and ppsh-18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind we tried to do to Halloween event today and everyone called mien shit and no fun

I've lost all motivation for events and all hope in this community other than a handful of people

I give shit out everyday and im such a nice guy (I think) and I get treated like a doormat

Im really just venting rn but as of now this is int ever gonna happen at least by my hands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it'd be cool to see on the oceans, with the two islands being good base points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Grunkle D Funkle said:

Never mind we tried to do to Halloween event today and everyone called mien shit and no fun

I've lost all motivation for events and all hope in this community other than a handful of people

I give shit out everyday and im such a nice guy (I think) and I get treated like a doormat

Im really just venting rn but as of now this is int ever gonna happen at least by my hands

Don't feel bad man, events, just need to get a little bit of more hype and also more info, but I know you can do some cool events. Like the WWII one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Grunkle D Funkle said:

Never mind we tried to do to Halloween event today and everyone called mien shit and no fun

I've lost all motivation for events and all hope in this community other than a handful of people

I give shit out everyday and im such a nice guy (I think) and I get treated like a doormat

Im really just venting rn but as of now this is int ever gonna happen at least by my hands

events are what make me tune in to the game lmao wtf. they're stupid. should just be a fun experience, after all we are playing a game..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Demon. It is, just holding off on prizes for next weekend. Informer, Ghoul and I are still doing the event and Grunkle is doing it whether he likes it or not

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goomy said:

@Demon. It is, just holding off on prizes for next weekend. Informer, Ghoul and I are still doing the event and Grunkle is doing it whether he likes it or not

Lol okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...