Dmitry

i need someone out of my job

i recently purchased a custom job and someone paid me 20 $ to be added to it. me and the other person on this job have decided to use a system of purchasing upgrades to said job through dividing up the cost between members, but the original person i added has declined to do this so i am giving his 20 $ back and i would like him to be removed from the job so i can put someone else in the space that he took up. the person i would like removed is : Tituba. The person i would like to take his place is: FragBTW. remove: STEAM_0:1:192855200 add: STEAM_0:0:235131724 as an added note, i would like tituba to be replaced by FragBTW, and not just removed. @Administrator @Owner @Senior Administrator @Super Administrator

In most cases, you cannot remove people that we added to your custom job. Very rarely can people be removed from a custom class and generally only happens when there was an error when adding a specific user to it.

Also, you cannot trade things relating to the server in exchange for real money, they would be considered real world trading which is not allowed on the server. You could sell that custom class slot for in-game currency, items or items off of the retributionrp store. 
Regardless, good luck with your issue.

• Like 1

hope you spending that 20$ on some printers or chimera weps lol

real world trading insta-ban

3 hours ago, akuma. said:

hope you spending that 20$ on some printers or chimera weps lol

real world trading insta-ban

I would know about that X_X

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Cougar said:

I would know about that X_X

at least you didn't snitch on yo self

On 10/14/2019 at 2:00 PM, akuma. said:

at least you didn't snitch on yo self

True True,

3dwtts.jpgBut, fr don't ban him, make him return the 20 bucks and remove the guy out of the cc.

Edited by GMO.
  • Haha 1

Did he pay for a new slot or a pre existing one that was unused?

9 minutes ago, scary ghoul said:

Did he pay for a new slot or a pre existing one that was unused?

I think that it was for a new one.

1 minute ago, GMO. said:

I think that it was for a new one.

So someone paid $20 on the ret store for a new slot and thats irl trading how? Just a little confused thats not irl trading, he isnt gaining anything from that ingame. and the money is going straight to jouaram.

36 minutes ago, scary ghoul said:

So someone paid $20 on the ret store for a new slot and thats irl trading how? Just a little confused thats not irl trading, he isnt gaining anything from that ingame. and the money is going straight to jouaram.

oh nvm, I just read the topic like 5 times, and Dmitry bought the cc, and later someone was added for 20$. "i recently purchased a custom job and someone paid me 20 $ to be added to it."

1 hour ago, scary ghoul said:

The guy said in the post that the guy paid him $20 for one of his friends to be taken off so the one that paid him can be put on

i guess he kinda exposed Tituba as well GGs Fair fight man

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.