montay

montay's staff application 02/11/19

What really baffles my mind is that you are trying to say that Montay is "suddenly" applying for staff.

You haven't been here for months(even a year or so now?).

You haven't seen how he acts nowadays.

The fact that you are trying to call him a minge still today shows you do not pay attention.

22 minutes ago, The Judicator said:

How can someone like you be Super who is comparing situations so poorly; Jouaram is desperate after all. I applied for Super Admin... no one had ever done that, well, because it is foolish to do. I don't regret trying it, but yes, it was foolish. Montay is applying for, obviously, a much simpler position. With that said, no one will expect him to be near perfect for a moderator position. I still see him as far from perfect, and I only wonder why he would suddenly apply after being a minge for so long. I think it's because he's getting bored of the server; it's a story as old as time that people apply once they are getting bored and want to find a reason to stay.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

[He is] a minge still today [thank you for] pay[ing] attention.

Thanks, you are too right!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Judicator said:

Thanks, you are too right!

Keep it up.

• Sad 1

On 11/5/2019 at 9:08 PM, The Judicator said:

You really do you know better than this.... I hope. You are not even close to staff material,

52 minutes ago, The Judicator said:

I applied for Super Admin... no one had ever done that, well, because it is foolish to do. I don't regret trying it, but yes, it was foolish.

I'm failing to see much of a difference.

+1

i wouldn't mind seeing how he does as a staff member.

But then again, its montay. so.... idk

hes definitely active

I've seen some change, not a lot though 

• Thanks 1

Denied

Righto, i don't have a problem with you personally but i always see you AFK and with people saying you've changed I'm sorry but I'm yet to see the difference. I suggest trying a bit more harder if you're really serious about wanting to staff.

You may reapply in 7 days.

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1