DashDog2014

Best Bang for your Buck Gun?

The cat gun. It has over 1,000% more cat per dollar than any other gun in the game.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Colours said:

The cat gun. It has over 1,000% more cat per dollar than any other gun in the game.

shut up.

the best gun which is cheap and is auto would be the oce m4a1. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, tig ole bitties said:

It’s shit. He has 1 too many chromosomes 

Fuck you 

• Angry 1

Honestly, The Ocelot M4a1, if you're good with it, and can hit headshots you can take out someone in like two seconds, plus it has an option to put on and take off a silencer.

1 hour ago, Informer said:

Evo, Infiltrator, xm8, plasma rifle

the evo is garbage now imo

get yourself a oce m4 or an icarus lmg

35 minutes ago, akuma. said:

Icarus lmg is the worst fucking shit ive ever laid my hands on

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Cool 1

Evo is good as hell, but the banshee shotgun is an objectively better version of the same gun 

also only reason to buy the ic lmg is it looks cool on your back, the gun itself is dogshit

Edited by Modem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, akuma. said:

I just bought a star rifle and its workin pretty well so far. 

• Like 1

Best gun in the game is the RU-556, but it's like 3b. S.T.A.R rifle and Ocelot M4 are relatively cheap and can do the job. I'd suggest investing in a shotgun though because at close range they are good. The double barrel is only like 200m and it two shots ppl so I'd suggest that. For a sniper the ocelot sniper is good and will be good for headshots in long range encounters and it is only 20m.

Edited by Sinatra
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, bhoul said:

evo, people that says its bad cant aim.

o yeah???

statistics. NOW.

including DMG, Fire Rate and how many bullets it shoots per fire.

1 hour ago, akuma. said:

o yeah???

statistics. NOW.

including DMG, Fire Rate and how many bullets it shoots per fire.

just point and click. bot

• Haha 1

Well, The Banshee Revolver was good when you can farm candy. It's an easy one shot on a 100hp + the benefit of having a 1.5x damage bonus on undamaged people. The Banshee revolver is certainly the best gun but Jesus it's expensive. My friend Bendy is selling it for 2 bil (bit much) so I doubt it's worth a try. The Ocelot M4 is an absolute beast though for the price. It was my first primary and I still highly recommend it, even with it shoot up in price, I say you can get it between 30 and 100 mi. All Ocelots are OP primarily apart from the shotgun which is meh. Don't get any of the guns from the main salesmen as they just suck ass. The Icarus Shotty has some decent damage for a decent price. That gun goes for around 300 to 400 mil. Like, I make money by mining in teams and splitting the cash and you can make around 100 mil per hour total depending on how many people it's split between. All Icarus' are good. Despite the words of others the Icarus LMG has better fire rate than the Oce M4 with lightly less damage but also has the benefit of healing party members (The Icarus SMG also does this). As a gun, the Icarus SMG isn't great though. The S.T.A.R rifle is totally overpriced. 

• Cool 1

If your just getting into perms the Rustic Shotgun is a really good option. it does a nice amount of damage. unlike the over rated Nomad <- (Garbage). Gonna be honest the Advanced Glock is also really good surprisingly. but if you have a lot of money the Winchester MRK II is a nice rifle 🙂 remember choose your perms wisely