1 minute ago, Unknownspy ❄️ said:

i swear i've atleaset spoken to you on the server once

Your name seems familiar but I haven't seen you/interacted with you since this past month ive come back so I have no idea lol

Just now, Dildozer♔ said:

Your name seems familiar but I haven't seen you/interacted with you since this past month ive come back so I have no idea lol

i remember me and you based a lot back then that i have never once changed my name except when i first joined i went by unknownblyat 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Unknownspy ❄️ said:

i swear i've atleaset spoken to you on the server once

Maybe once or twice. But not enough to give you feedback

Ideally, I'd like you better if you didn't seem to target me whenever you get on your raiding binges.

Honestly, for the most part you are not a bad guy, but you need to chill sometimes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mister Cabbage said:

Ideally, I'd like you better if you didn't seem to target me whenever you get on your raiding binges.

Honestly, for the most part you are not a bad guy, but you need to chill sometimes.

Well when you're extremely bored and hald the server is in one base and you know you can single handely take it, i mean what do you expect to happen that and i dont target you i love you ❤️

But legit tho ever since they removed gmod off nividia geforce now i havent been raiding as much since then cause my actual laptop runs ret at 10 to 15 frames average so yeah i will go back to my raiding sprees after christmas thats a promise but trust me i wont target you i will be more chill 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 8:14 AM, Unknownspy ❄️ said:

i honestly wonder how most you guys see me like as a player and a person in this "amazing" community 

I've only seen you once on the server.

the only interaction ive had with you is a little while back when we were competing to see who could save up to buy a star rifle that was on tradeco and you just barely beat me

Edited by Modem

5 hours ago, Modem said:

the only interaction ive had with you is a little while back when we were competing to see who could save up to buy a star rifle that was on tradeco and you just barely beat me

Lol i remember that that was funny as hell