Lemon©

In Defense of Blazen

He can easily private message a higher up if he want's to appeal his case. Post was kind of useless.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

8 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

He can easily private message a higher up if he want's to appeal his case. Post was kind of useless.

The fuck, so all of this was basically useless? 

Edited by GMO.
  • Angry 1

Im in Lemon's side but it seems that this looks ironic that he only needs to dm a higherup to appeal

Nice fucking lies, the player NEVER sent any images inappropriate to Blazen, and not only this Blazen blackmailed this person.

• Like 3

Blazen was the victim here and ended up facing a perma ban... ouch! I think he does deserve the right to appeal though

18 minutes ago, DaveThe2nd said:

Nice fucking lies, the player NEVER sent any images inappropriate to Blazen, and not only this Blazen blackmailed this person.

Basically this.

I was dating Azul while this was happening and he made it very clear to me that he didn't send any nudes to Blazen. I'm open to see evidence showing otherwise, but Blazen hasn't shown us anything proving otherwise. You guys took him for his word and harassed the fuck out of Azul.

[Thursday 2:46 AM]
Azul the Trap:
    i also got wind that blaze found my twitter unfortunately
	which i was hoping he wouldnt hunt down

[Thursday 2:46 AM]
veritaaas:
    oh, how so?

[Thursday 2:47 AM]
Azul the Trap:
    cause most my content there is nsfw, and i know hes not 18
    which doesnt really matter, he clicks show content, its no longer my problem
    but he had given a subtle hint that he went there
    and i picked up on it

This was while they were still friends btw.

Tell Blazen to message any of us if he has literally any evidence that can support his case.

2 minutes ago, Sinatra said:

Blazen was the victim here and ended up facing a perma ban... ouch! I think he does deserve the right to appeal though

I don't know who you are, but making these claims can be extremely damaging if you don't have any evidence.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, DaveThe2nd said:

Well Lemon was told this by many admins and higherups, as well as me, many were told the same thing by the admins and the players who were involved in it in game. 

Edited by GMO.

1 minute ago, GMO. said:

Well Lemon was told this by many admins and higherups, as well as me, many were told the same thing by the admins and the players who were involved in it

Name a single higher up that said this, this entire situation was covered for days in higher up chat so go ahead and name one.

5 minutes ago, Sinatra said:

I didn't know victims blackmail ouch

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GMO. said:

Well Lemon was told this by many admins and higherups, as well as me, many were told the same thing by the admins and the players who were involved in it

What? None of the higher ups told Lemon anything like that. Blazen tried playing the victim to get either get Azul banned or ostracized from the community. If this is the "evidence" that you're running on then you really need to reconsider your positions.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marki said:

What? None of the higher ups told Lemon anything like that. Blazen tried playing the victim to get either get Azul banned or ostracized from the community. If this is the "evidence" that you're running on then you really need to reconsider your positions.

Ok, so i fucked up in the words over here, the person who I'm talking about was not a higherup in that time, that person told me ingame while banning others that were involved in the whole conflict about what happened and what was going on. The staff member told us one part of the story in which it was that blazen received pics, he then started harrassing azul with offside and macca. He got banned for 2 weeks and demoted. I was told all of this ingame by a staff member and by the people who were involved in this or were watching all of it in the background. 

Edited by GMO.

8 minutes ago, DaveThe2nd said:

Name a single higher up that said this, this entire situation was covered for days in higher up chat so go ahead and name one.

I can say that it was not a higher-up who I heard this story from, I may voice out that I could be Ill-Advised. At the time I was a moderator and taking sits on the server while sitting in one of the staff chats listening to admins talking about the situation, and I cannot remember precisely everyone in that call. But I do know who I learned this from. Poyo was a main factor in this where she was explaining what happened when I asked, and I remember the words "Blazen was receiving messages from azul." Or something along those lines. 

14 minutes ago, Marki said:

You guys took him for his word and harassed the fuck out of Azul.

I can say that I was not at the time harassing Azul, but I know other players were. I did not take Blazen for his word UNTIL I listened to what Poyo said in that chat. Thinking about it, it seemed like Blazen was not completely in the right, but also a victim of the situation. I will look further into more evidence for this, and if it comes up that I'm completely and utterly wrong I would like to apologize for the information I'm putting out.

• Thanks 1

I've heard a lot of players saying this, I'd be nice to have some proof backing this up. Because assuming that is true, thats really fucked up.

• Like 1

pretty sure azul is smart enough not to send inappropriate photos to an underage player

• Like 1

Just now, bhoul said:

I've heard a lot of players saying this, I'd be nice to have some proof backing this up. Because assuming that is true, thats really fucked up.

Many people were literally told the same thing over and over again. The people who were involved said what happened, many players as well were told this. 

1 minute ago, GMO. said:

Many people were literally told the same thing over and over again. The people who were involved said what happened, many players as well were told this. 

No idea what you just said or are trying to say ngl man.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lemon© said:

I can say that it was not a higher-up who I heard this story from, I may voice out that I could be Ill-Advised. At the time I was a moderator and taking sits on the server while sitting in one of the staff chats listening to admins talking about the situation, and I cannot remember precisely everyone in that call. But I do know who I learned this from. Poyo was a main factor in this where she was explaining what happened when I asked, and I remember the words "Blazen was receiving messages from azul." Or something along those lines. 

I can say that I was not at the time harassing Azul, but I know other players were. I did not take Blazen for his word UNTIL I listened to what Poyo said in that chat. Thinking about it, it seemed like Blazen was not completely in the right, but also a victim of the situation. I will look further into more evidence for this, and if it comes up that I'm completely and utterly wrong I would like to apologize for the information I'm putting out.

No one really knew what was going on when Poyo was talking about it, and she was probably just talking about the allegations by Blazen. Nevertheless, I appreciate your effort to be responsible, because that's kinda important when it comes to things like this. People talk and gossip about this shit with literally 0 evidence, and then we end up with people literally calling Azul a pedophile and doxxing him.

• Like 1

Just now, The Judicator said:

Edating btw :4Head:

Ey, Judicator is back with the galaxy brain takes

• Thanks 1

Should be taken serious tho i mean if this is the old blazen i remeber was admin on fivem Servers as well