Lemon©

In Defense of Blazen

Such a beautiful document well written and thought out.

It looks professional and looks like it could be used in a courtroom, You even call the situations "cases"

But what is a case without evidence? As far as we know there is nothing proving his side.

Photo evidence is needed. Demanded if he wants to come back.

What I heard about Blazen doing was EXTREMELY creeper-like, I wouldn't want a player on here harassing someone else and having this repeat.

8 minutes ago, Marki said:

No one really knew what was going on when Poyo was talking about it, and she was probably just talking about the allegations by Blazen. Nevertheless, I appreciate your effort to be responsible, because that's kinda important when it comes to things like this. People talk and gossip about this shit with literally 0 evidence, and then we end up with people literally calling Azul a pedophile and doxxing him.

This is where I could've taken in the wrong information. I want to still try and find evidence, and if I can't as said I will step down on my claims. I do find it weird that even after the situation was ended, this was still what was popularly believed by a group of people that Azul sent him these messages, and I was never told otherwise nor clarified of the full situation of the evidence that was put out. Thank you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Should be taken serious tho i mean if this is the old blazen i remeber was admin on fivem Servers as well

Its this guy @Blazen

we should ubban him and ban judciator lolw

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, jives said:

hot take we ban judicator lol wide

What 🤣

20 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

What 🤣

boomer

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bhoul said:

boomer

Man do none of y’all know what the fuck a boomer is?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lemon© said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4K95hY9E50mB2GETzn0BRVFv28g6Bt2GlKwr6zQn4M/edit?usp=sharing

Just a new doc with chat-logs from Blazen and GMO as  it seems that the account that Blazen claimed the messages were being sent from was disabled.

Not to be that guy but 

1. Why do you care all of a sudden? This was months ago. 

2. You are pushing yourself into other people’s business. This has nothing to do with you and Blazen already knows who to talk to if he wants a chance to appeal. 

3. Stop going detective on this. Like I said this has nothing to do with you. 

He’s not getting unbanned. The day he gets unbanned is the day I resign, I’m not letting that nutcase back on the server. The fact that he had the balls to brag about what he did to Azul to me, and then get angry when I reported it, is insane. He did this to two separate players and you want to defend him? Frankly I don’t understand. The reason Dave got on so suddenly to demote him is because I gave Dave screenshots of Blazen bragging about how he was blackmailing Azul.

I’ve only said this about one other player, but over my dead fucking body are they getting unbanned.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sullyツ said:

Not to be that guy but 

1. Why do you care all of a sudden? This was months ago. 

2. You are pushing yourself into other people’s business. This has nothing to do with you and Blazen already knows who to talk to if he wants a chance to appeal. 

3. Stop going detective on this. Like I said this has nothing to do with you. 

Because we are friends. Even though I did talk a lot of shit behind his back, he is still our friend, many people's friend as well. Many people muss blazen alot. 

Edited by GMO.

Just now, GMO. said:

Because that's whats friends do. Even though I did talk a lot of shit from him, he is still our friend, many people's friend as well

Blazen literally told me today that him and Lemon never got along. 

Do I really have to remind you that he did this to TWO players? You guys are all so willing to forget about what he did to Duncan and it’s insane. He spread rumors about Duncans personal shit, and a bunch of you sat around and giggled.

Sorry, I didn’t know it was a staff members job to punish someone for being suicidal. The block button is a thing, it was just always easier for Blazen to use blackmail to get what he wanted. He was a manipulative piece of shit.

8D88B751-0678-438A-9490-8476C04588BC.jpeg

63E06425-EC62-4D70-8ECB-A2A8C1DC7AEF.jpeg

• Like 2

Lol @ people saying this is a professional fucking document or even represents one. As someone who is 100% out of the loop on this ENTIRE situation, this document doesn’t attempt to inform well enough at all where it said it would inform those not in the know; not to mention the really terrible grammar mistakes and punctuation which just confused me half the time while trying to read it.

Blackmailing is serious, and I don’t know how you would ever intend to defend someone for blackmail without any proof or valid explanation. Your attempted explanations were weak and seem to disregard exactly what Blazen did because...I couldn’t fucking tell at all what you were trying to say and I only knew what he even did when I read the replies. Why did you even post this?

Edited by Proper
  • Like 3

Lol, never seen a gaming server where people want to chill involved in all kinds of shit😅

• Cool 1

8 hours ago, Sullyツ said:

Man do none of y’all know what the fuck a boomer is?

you are literally the biggest boomer i know 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Proper said:

Lol @ people saying this is a professional fucking document or even represents one. As someone who is 100% out of the loop on this ENTIRE situation, this document doesn’t attempt to inform well enough at all where it said it would inform those not in the know; not to mention the really terrible grammar mistakes and punctuation which just confused me half the time while trying to read it.

Guess I should clarify my statement more because that's not what I meant by it looking like a court document.

I implied there was effort put into this explanation, but it doesn't matter since there is no evidence backing Blazen's story.

All of what Proper said is extremely factual nonetheless.

Oh, and what @goomy sent is more than enough proof.

Two separate ocassions of harassment/blackmail?

TBH I don't even think this should really be up for discussion.

He doesn't deserve a "second chance", since it seems he's already received a second chance, that is all.

Edited by akuma.