Lemon©

In Defense of Blazen

9 hours ago, Sullyツ said:

Man do none of y’all know what the fuck a boomer is?

Alright there boomer

4 minutes ago, Child with a gun said:

when judicator was mod :pogchamp:

Oh god oh fuck 

P.S: Judicatorfor super

Edited by Dildozer♔
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, goomy said:

Do I really have to remind you that he did this to TWO players? You guys are all so willing to forget about what he did to Duncan and it’s insane. He spread rumors about Duncans personal shit, and a bunch of you sat around and giggled.

Sorry, I didn’t know it was a staff members job to punish someone for being suicidal. The block button is a thing, it was just always easier for Blazen to use blackmail to get what he wanted. He was a manipulative piece of shit.

8D88B751-0678-438A-9490-8476C04588BC.jpeg

63E06425-EC62-4D70-8ECB-A2A8C1DC7AEF.jpeg

is azul banned? Also this guys name is just blaze? that also isnt the right pfp ? confusing. Blazen was a mod when i first met him here Blazen and a admin on fivem servers i dont remeber him being Blaze o/ (its the same blaze / blazen) i mean is he saying azul sent him photos? because thats kinda tough deff needs some proof who ever is talking in the first screen shot tho you kinda failed as you should have pushed for evidence right away as soon as he said that he received nsfw seeing it could have related to being the suicidal stuff in general or was like nude photos and in that case you would push for evidence because well you could catch a pedo (seemed a little to fixated on proving a point to him imo) o/

Edited by Sofia
add
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

is azul banned? Also this guys name is just blaze? that also isnt the right pfp ? confusing. Blazen was a mod when i first met him here Blazen and a admin on fivem servers i dont remeber him being Blaze o/

thats himunknown.png

idk about azul

Edited by Child with a gun

Just now, Child with a gun said:

thats him

idk about azul

True so hes perm banned for abuse?

@Sofia Actually he was demoted and given a 2 week ban at first. Then, he decided to send Azuls twitter around to people with OBVIOUS malicious intent and ended up getting permbanned. He was given the chance to fix his mistake, he chose not to.

As a clarification: Azul was never banned. There was never proof of the allegations Blazen made and the proof still hasn’t been provided to us months later. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, goomy said:

@Sofia Actually he was demoted and given a 2 week ban at first. Then, he decided to send Azuls twitter around to people with OBVIOUS malicious intent and ended up getting permbanned. He was given the chance to fix his mistake, he chose not to.

shits tough better to let the other communities have him 100% malicious and maybe even a bit of rage off the demote Blessed clarification.

Edited by Sofia
add

honestly blazen even tho he was fun to hangout with after i found out what he did to my man duncan and what he did to azul he should never be able to even ask for forgiveness let alone be let back

I am going to go ahead and close this now, some of you guys act as if I never asked Blazen for proof when I demoted him, the fucking liar of course had no proof then so why would he now? Azul on the other hand had proof. Blazen had conveniently deleted all his conversations with Azul when this happened. So if you guys want to keep playing Broken English Pseudo Detectives, then go for it but I am closing this shit thread before I have to read any more retards try and victim shame.

• Like 5
  • Angry 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 4